AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-12-03, 18:14   Link #541
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post

Huh. I've just realised something. On FF.net, there are only 2 fics with Lemons for TAMNI. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Proud that this fandom hasn't gone sex mad? Or disappointed at the lack of a good romantic smut.

I think I'm mainly the former, but I can't deny i feel a bit of the latter too.
... Fanart I think makes up for the lack of perviness- but I think the problem is, it just isn't that popular. It's a good show to watch every now and then, but I think the real meat of the series lies in the light novels.
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 18:17   Link #542
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

To Yukirosuzuka

I was planing for Akemi/Yuriko to see Touma as her benefactor and no romantic feeling towards him , platonic at best. her role was originally in the fanfic is to ensue chaos with Touma's relationship with the girls namely Mikoto,Ituwa etc. Misunderstanding leads to funny reactions= comedy

As for cloning ... I think a read in a in the early 2002 or 2003 science journal it is theoretical possible to clone a female form a male using the x chromosome , the X and Y are basically gender Chromosomes (Female have 2 X the male has X and Y chromosomes)

As for BL/Yaoi no offense i stay away form it with a 50 yard pole
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 18:31   Link #543
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Here's a part of the second chapter of the fanfic I've been working on. Please give me some feedback.

Spoiler for A Day's Jaunt:

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 19:08   Link #544
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Here's a part of the second chapter of the fanfic I've been working on. Please give me some feedback.

Spoiler for A Day's Jaunt:
I am no expert , but it a fun read
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 08:38   Link #545
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Next chapter is the epilouge, so to speak. Is there a class known as 5 shot. Or is this offiaclly a short story?

Spoiler for Delta Force 4:

Huh. I've just realised something. On FF.net, there are only 2 fics with Lemons for TAMNI. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Proud that this fandom hasn't gone sex mad? Or disappointed at the lack of a good romantic smut.

I think I'm mainly the former, but I can't deny i feel a bit of the latter too.
Just realized this, but IIRC Maika calls Motoharu "aniki." IIRC, that is...

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 19:38   Link #546
outerelf

Title: Love You
Rating:T

She bent over her sleeping half-brother, fingers casually playing with his hair.
Old 2010-12-04, 19:55   Link #547
Ashaman

ME! I want those bonus points!

The answer is
Spoiler for answer:
Old 2010-12-04, 20:43   Link #548
Flere821
Lurker

Just remembered this idea after it came to me while I was translating Vol22 - Fiamma's idea is somewhat similar to that of the one by 'Snake of Festival' in the Shana novels (exact details omitted due to spoilers), any chances of a crossover happening between them?

Especially since both of their plans involve massive amounts of energy, except that they differ on 'power of existence' and 'telesma'. Not to mention both series seem to have (in TAMNI's case, had) a all-out-war as part of the plans.

Granted, the foundations of the worlds' settings between the two series is pretty different and making them work is probably really hard... but if done right I think it could be EPIC.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 21:10   Link #549
outerelf

...? Are you talking about Shakugana no Shana?
Old 2010-12-04, 21:49   Link #550
Ashaman

Yes, he is.

Unfortunately, the anime more or less stops when Snake appears, and Ionly kniw what I've been spoilered.

I don't think world building is too hard though.

Spoiler for world building:

As you ge more into the detials, my memory becomes fuzzier, but this is from what I can remember
Old 2010-12-04, 22:22   Link #551
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Just remembered this idea after it came to me while I was translating Vol22 - Fiamma's idea is somewhat similar to that of the one by 'Snake of Festival' in the Shana novels (exact details omitted due to spoilers), any chances of a crossover happening between them?

Especially since both of their plans involve massive amounts of energy, except that they differ on 'power of existence' and 'telesma'. Not to mention both series seem to have (in TAMNI's case, had) a all-out-war as part of the plans.

Granted, the foundations of the worlds' settings between the two series is pretty different and making them work is probably really hard... but if done right I think it could be EPIC.
Remember my recent chapter when I brought up that Touma and Yuuji wouldn't really get along
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 22:34   Link #552
Satehi

Wouldn't one of the major problems with that being the whole Time stop thing? Touma will negate it
Satehi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 23:07   Link #553
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

Fuuzetsu is foreign and is a spell, so Touma can negate it. However, it doesn't bode well for anyone who ends up killed inside the Fuuzetsu before Touma's negation.

So let's just say that Touma will do more harm than good in the world of Shana.

Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 35. Completed: 208. Plan to watch: 35.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 23:33   Link #554
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

It doesn't seem like Touma can negate field type magic, remember Angel Fall or that spell Kanzaki used to isolate everyone back in the first season?

I theorized that there should be a core or medium that supports those types of magic and that's what Touma can destroy.
Old 2010-12-04, 23:58   Link #555
tsunade666

Touma can still bring harmful effects on a field effect spell. Look at the ritual field spell to summon a portion of angel to heal index.

Field spell of Kanzaki involve runes right? that's what I remember from it and angel fall are angel class. That's no ordinary field spell at all.

Fuzetsu doesn't have the same principles as those 2.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 00:33   Link #556
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Touma can still bring harmful effects on a field effect spell. Look at the ritual field spell to summon a portion of angel to heal index.
I wouldn't count that as a field spell, but at the same time we didn't see what happens if Touma was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Field spell of Kanzaki involve runes right? that's what I remember from it and angel fall are angel class. That's no ordinary field spell at all.

Fuzetsu doesn't have the same principles as those 2.
Doesn't matter, it still shows that Touma's hand doesn't have an immediate effect on those types of magic and that's something we can work with.

Usually for Field type spells, Imagine Breaker would protect Touma from the effects, but it wouldn't negate them.
Old 2010-12-05, 01:20   Link #557
tsunade666

huh

okay

then I want to see it. The crossover of toaruverse and shanaverse

Old 2010-12-05, 03:16   Link #558
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
There has been a debate of how would Index get cross-overed into the oh-so-famed Nasuverse though.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 03:54   Link #559
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

Touma versus Shiki Tohno, anyone?

Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 35. Completed: 208. Plan to watch: 35.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 04:27   Link #560
tsunade666

I already see a doujin manga with Toaruverse and tsukihime/fate stay night verse.

I already saw Touma and Shiki fighting together but vs. I haven't seen it yet.

Though I already knew the answer.

Shiki would probably slice up Touma and Touma goes berserk mode just like Alcuerd (or what ever the spelling of that blond vampire) Shiki can't see the death on Touma and get owned.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction