AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-12-21, 04:53   Link #5801
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Omega, you're infecting me with a minor amount of your Crack-Syndrome.

I'm getting these weird ideas in my head, and they won't go away. One of which being Touma finding himself waking up every morning with a different girl in his bed (both in and outside of his harem).

Then there's the Hair gel fiasco that I brought up somewhere down the line. It's still in the back of my mind and it just won't fucking leave.

So Omega, whatever your doing to me, shtaaaaap!

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 07:58   Link #5802
TkMacintosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Omega, you're infecting me with a minor amount of your Crack-Syndrome.

I'm getting these weird ideas in my head, and they won't go away. One of which being Touma finding himself waking up every morning with a different girl in his bed (both in and outside of his harem).

Then there's the Hair gel fiasco that I brought up somewhere down the line. It's still in the back of my mind and it just won't fucking leave.

So Omega, whatever your doing to me, shtaaaaap!
For the bed one...Will he wake up with more than one girl in bed at any point? Because I'm wondering how it'll be when he wakes up with say Misaka and Misaki in bed....or all 3 Level 5 girls and a genderbent Accelerator.

I tried to write the hair gel, but I couldn't get it going >.>;
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 09:14   Link #5803
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
For the bed one...Will he wake up with more than one girl in bed at any point? Because I'm wondering how it'll be when he wakes up with say Misaka and Misaki in bed....or all 3 Level 5 girls and a genderbent Accelerator.
I'd say so; it's pure crack so of course there will be instances of the forth wall being broken and all that. It can be all the female level 5s, his female classmates from school, it could be dark-side girls, Railgun girls, magic-side girls, hell it can even be grown women and women he's never even met face-to-face!

It can be anyone and any number of people.

Quote:
I tried to write the hair gel, but I couldn't get it going >.>;
O rly?

It's a simple scenario for a crack fic if you ask me. Touma takes a bath, afterwards he forgets he has no hair-gel, takes (what he thinks is) a quick stroll to the store, and shit gets real along the way. Cue explosions, humorous interactions, esper-conflict, damsels in distress, TouMan knuckle-kissing punks and the like, and all in the span of a single day with everyone having absolutely no idea who he is (ex. Mikoto, Accelerator, Seiri, Motoharu, ect.) and him either getting or not getting his hair-gel in the end (authors choice of which option plays out).

Overall, very simple scenario in my eyes.

Also, going completely off subject here...I've got no idea why I wrote this. Maybe its because Omega has such an obsession with IT that I did this but...oh well; here's a random snip.

Spoiler for The Monster Inside:

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-12-21, 12:57   Link #5804
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Can anyone imagine what it would be like for Touma to undergo the british Royal family version of "meeting the parents/in-laws"?
demino_hellsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 13:24   Link #5805
tsunade666

A question but I notice that the butt joke of the fic for touma is also harem style. No one making a much darker theme here? I always prefer that than the lighter ones.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 15:28   Link #5806
omega253

Apparently, I seem to be the major deliverer of crack fics lately?

And yes, you could say I am fixated on the subject of IT. I will freely admit that!

Ahh, I'm only 700 words into the next chapter of my fic...

@tsunade:

If you can't find any dark themes lately, why not make one yourself? Despite the fact that you apparently dropped Index after NT8, you can still propose an idea for a dark fic.

Now, then. Give us an idea of what's going through your curious head~.
Old 2013-12-21, 18:14   Link #5807
tsunade666

i did say before that what if Touma was raised by the kihara? a genetic modified body based on Fraulein Kretuni (sorry for the spelling I don't remember her name much and hard to spell) they need Touma because of what's inside of him but his body is normal or maybe not. The frog face doctor did say that he heal fast and his arm is easy to attach but its nothing worth special for the center plan of Aleister.

Accelerator was also a genetically engineered by the kihara. The same for kakine. there is just no way his brain processing is normal if its done normally so those 2 are specially created as center plan and spare plan. Both are lab rats.

The official level 5's are only 5 because kakine and accelerator aren't registered.

touma is also a secret lab rat of the kihara's being trained to opposed outside forces opposing the city. trained in actual combat with weapons created by science side to aid him.

his also a blank slate with kihara's treating him such as a tool while accelerator and kakine are guinea pigs for experiment.

touma would found salvation or at least a connection when he met misaki in one of the labs.

I'm also thinking its such a waste for awaki to not turn into level 5. she's a teleporter for freaking sake. So she is under protection but when the accident happen with someone monitoring him. (mainly touma because accelerator is in process of gaining/modifications levels/experience in the lab) Awaki would be attach to Touma.

Touma as one of the agents of the dark side with Accelerator and Kakine being introduced to him later on. those two look down on him specially the spare plan kakine but both had the beat down of the century.

kihara touma
kihara kakine
kihara yurkiko (or zushina or whatever name accelerator is)

is one team for the goal of level 6

project code "kamijou"

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 18:45   Link #5808
TkMacintosh

Quote:
I'd say so; it's pure crack so of course there will be instances of the forth wall being broken and all that. It can be all the female level 5s, his female classmates from school, it could be dark-side girls, Railgun girls, magic-side girls, hell it can even be grown women and women he's never even met face-to-face!

It can be anyone and any number of people.
Heh....Touma wakes up in bed one morning to find both his mother and Misuzu in bed with him.

Quote:
O rly?

It's a simple scenario for a crack fic if you ask me. Touma takes a bath, afterwards he forgets he has no hair-gel, takes (what he thinks is) a quick stroll to the store, and shit gets real along the way. Cue explosions, humorous interactions, esper-conflict, damsels in distress, TouMan knuckle-kissing punks and the like, and all in the span of a single day with everyone having absolutely no idea who he is (ex. Mikoto, Accelerator, Seiri, Motoharu, ect.) and him either getting or not getting his hair-gel in the end (authors choice of which option plays out).

Overall, very simple scenario in my eyes.
Yeah, it should be, but I was trying to go for a small change in the fact that it was Tsuchimikado and Aogami supplying him with the hair gel. It was designed to hold the hair in place for a long time. Unfortunately, Tsuchimikado is out of town on the day Touma ran out, and he has to go at least a full day without his precious hair gel. The reason why is because without his spikes up, Touma has a more Bishounen look that seems to turn the Kamijou attraction factor up to 11 and causes mass fangirl squealing.

Various people don't recognize Touma right away, but they eventually figure it out and it soon turns into a vicious war between the boys and girls of the school (quickly going City wide) either trying to keep the hair-gel from reaching him or getting the hair-gel to him.
Old 2013-12-22, 01:55   Link #5809
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Heh....Touma wakes up in bed one morning to find both his mother and Misuzu in bed with him.
Oho, you're broadening the scope; I like! Though, if we wanna make it weird, all I need to say is 'Queen of England' and then....

I just shuddered a little bit at the thought just now.

Quote:
Yeah, it should be, but I was trying to go for a small change in the fact that it was Tsuchimikado and Aogami supplying him with the hair gel. It was designed to hold the hair in place for a long time. Unfortunately, Tsuchimikado is out of town on the day Touma ran out, and he has to go at least a full day without his precious hair gel. The reason why is because without his spikes up, Touma has a more Bishounen look that seems to turn the Kamijou attraction factor up to 11 and causes mass fangirl squealing.

Various people don't recognize Touma right away, but they eventually figure it out and it soon turns into a vicious war between the boys and girls of the school (quickly going City wide) either trying to keep the hair-gel from reaching him or getting the hair-gel to him.
You're on a roll! Keep snowballing!

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-12-22, 23:53   Link #5810
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Chapter 14 of In Memoriam is out!
Old 2013-12-23, 03:04   Link #5811
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post

I really want to read this story. As the Red Dragon Emperor I command you to write it and make it epic/hilarious. Please? lol
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 03:07   Link #5812
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Comrade Ferret is also in agreement with the Emperor, for I would also greatly enjoy seeing this story come to life!

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-12-23, 03:12   Link #5813
omega253

Motion thirded. I'd do it myself, but I just got the inspiration to get back to my own fic.
Old 2013-12-23, 03:15   Link #5814
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Awesome news Omega. b=_=d

My sorry ass isn't going to be writing anything until the year is over.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-12-23, 07:48   Link #5815
TkMacintosh

Ferret: Instead of making it just be TOUMA'S bed...why don't we change the scope slightly and say he wakes up in A bed...like it doesn't have to be his own bed to begin with.

Like he wakes up in the bed of the Dorm Mother (who does fit his parameters of a Apartment/Dorm Manger Onee-san) with Misaka coming to talk to the Dorm Mother that morning about something.
Old 2013-12-23, 19:13   Link #5816
Narrator 1
Master of Ellipsis

Back for a bit. While going back and correcting some minor factual errors for my fic, I noticed that the new system Fanfiction.Net uses got hit with a small, but strange bug.

Certain crossovers, when updating the "Characters" roster to account for the fact that the new system allowed for more character slots and allowed "A x B" character pairings to be included (to denote couples, a.k.a. Mikoto x Kuroko, etc.), would by default pair as a couple the first two characters in the list. This would give listings the false impression that there were pairings involved when there were none intended. This isn't a problem normally as the vast majority of fanfiction does indeed have some kind of romance in it, but if the fic is "Original Flavor" in a setting (or settings, in the case of crossover fic) where romance takes a backseat to plot or character interactions...

If FF.net spammed "Update" notices for anyone following my fic, I apologize. Also, if anyone was misled into reading my fic thinking there'd necessarily be a yuri coupling between Index and Homura, I also apologize.

An actual update notice for Chapter 6 shouldn't be long in coming at all.
Old 2013-12-24, 12:23   Link #5817
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Finally read the latest A Certain World of Darkness.

I wonder if any of the Level 5s will try to rescue Touma.

Also finish reading Chapter 14 of In Memoriam.

Touma and Index are unlucky. They manged to escape Kaori but now are facing Harumi.

Talk about bad luck.
Old 2013-12-25, 00:30   Link #5818
omega253

And so I bring forth something for the holidays!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9955845...ging-Christmas

I'm just going to relax for the rest of the day and work on To Ascend 19 tomorrow. Good news is that I'm roughly halfway done!
Old 2013-12-25, 05:03   Link #5819
Loremaster

I also bring something for the holidays!

Hope you guys have a great Christmas! Enjoy your day and stay safe!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9956263...Christmas-Tale

EDIT: Update! 2nd Chapter posted!

Last edited by Loremaster; 2013-12-26 at 18:35.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 07:14   Link #5820
omega253

For once, I feel satisfied with my finished chapter.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9605098/19/To-Ascend

Enjoy~.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction