AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2014-04-28, 08:39   Link #6341
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Right now I'm trying to get back to the writing world so I don't think I can do it. Yet.
Meh, someone will come around to doing it eventually...maybe...possibly....hopefully.

Quote:
Besides, the crackier the pairings, the more likely I'll give it a shot. (Currently writing a Nanoha snip involving Yuuno and the Infinity Library )
Hey, I'm a fan of any man/woman who decides to be a trend setter. I've been shipping Touma/Mugino for a year now and got a few supporters from it too.

Case-in-point; trend setters are what make fanfiction great. Because they bring some new flavor into the mix; which in tern makes everything all the sweeter.

How far would you go to save someone...

How much blood would you voluntarily shed for them...

How deep in the muck would you be willing to trek through to reach them...

How long would you remain defiant before submitting to the Darkness that traps them...
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 08:40   Link #6342
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The problem is I'm running out of women to wok with until I start going to the darkside
demino_hellsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 08:49   Link #6343
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
The problem is I'm running out of women to wok with until I start going to the darkside
Darkside? You mean the darkside of fanfiction or in-story darkside?

Cause To Aru have tons of women you can work with if you tweak things a bit.

Hell, NT 10 is supposed to be a Touma/OTHINUS story.
Lhklan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 08:50   Link #6344
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Hmm....too true....

You do have Itsuwa, Oriana, um....Lessar and many more in magic side.

I will, however, be looking forward to a Mugino one you do. That much is a given though; anything that has Mugino in it(and well written) I will love.

You can also do one for Will. Hell, go the extra mile, go Othinus and give the fans something to cheer about.

How long would you remain defiant before submitting to the Darkness that traps them...
Old 2014-04-28, 08:57   Link #6345
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Hmm....too true....

You do have Itsuwa, Oriana, um....Lessar and many more in magic side.

I will, however, be looking forward to a Mugino one you do. That much is a given though; anything that has Mugino in it(and well written) I will love.

You can also do one for Will. Hell, go the extra mile, go Othinus and give the fans something to cheer about.
Eh, I'd rather wait for NT 10 before writing Othinus. As for Mugino, I'll pass. I have too many ideas right now and I need to write down in form of snippets to let them out.
Old 2014-04-28, 08:57   Link #6346
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The darkside of fanfiction gentlemen...

as for Itsuwa and the clones and Mikoto and the like... Kinda too obvious. So I get bored. No excitement if you know what I mean. One reason I used Misha.
Old 2014-04-28, 08:58   Link #6347
Hiss13
Lore Keeper is Best Gril

I'm just wondering...but has anyone made a fanfic about the Girl in the Dress? Just curious...

[I hate real life. That Birdy fic I started last September is still unfinished. ]

With regards to Itsuwa...I wrote a summary of an idea for a story with her (and the Amakusa) a while back but never got to it...soon...after my current project and my FiammaXMirror one-shot.
Old 2014-04-28, 09:02   Link #6348
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
I'm just wondering...but has anyone made a fanfic about the Girl in the Dress? Just curious...

[I hate real life. That Birdy fic I started last September is still unfinished. ]

With regards to Itsuwa...I wrote a summary of an idea for a story with her (and the Amakusa) a while back but never got to it...soon...after my current project and my FiammaXMirror one-shot.
There was a couple of fanfics about the Girl in The Dress with Kakine.
Old 2014-04-28, 09:02   Link #6349
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I don't find her too interesting. Well I could take a peek at her character design and decide for myself.

I was thinking ToumaXUragami at some point but that seemed kind of obvious too.
Old 2014-04-28, 09:02   Link #6350
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
The darkside of fanfiction gentlemen...
So, the darkside of ff that nobody talks about?

Quote:
as for Itsuwa and the clones and Mikoto and the like... Kinda too obvious. So I get bored. No excitement if you know what I mean. One reason I used Misha.
Ah, I got ya, kinda explains Vento too since she's hardly seen, like ever, in fanfiction.

If that's the case why not go for, I dunno, Awaki or maybe Umidori?

EDIT:

Quote:

THE FIAMMAXMIRROR?! ITS NOT DONE YET!!!???? Why hasn't the Glorisous Hiss finished that yet!?

Kidding aside, I'm in the same boat with real life; it sucks cause my own updates are taking two months rather than the month it used to take me to write them.

Diablo 3 isn't helping either. >.>

Old 2014-04-28, 09:04   Link #6351
Hiss13
Lore Keeper is Best Gril

Quote:
I don't find her too interesting. Well I could take a peek at her character design and decide for myself.

I was thinking ToumaXUragami at some point but that seemed kind of obvious too.
Uragmai really only showed up once but I guess getting Touma punched does make her a viable candidate.
Old 2014-04-28, 09:07   Link #6352
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Can't see Awaki with Touma. She seems more a yuri girl for me. AwakiXKuroko nyohohohoho

As for Umidori. I was thinking of an AU where she's caught between adopted brother Accelerator, nice guy Touma and partner in crime Hamazura. Basically she's a reverse harem mistress
Old 2014-04-28, 09:11   Link #6353
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Can't see Awaki with Touma. She seems more a yuri girl for me. AwakiXKuroko nyohohohoho
Sorry, but that laugh was totally worth quoting. XD

Quote:
As for Umidori. I was thinking of an AU where she's caught between adopted brother Accelerator, nice guy Touma and partner in crime Hamazura. Basically she's a reverse harem mistress
Yeah, that's the kinda thing people have been saying for a while now. I say run with it; it is different after all and it's pretty fresh in the FF community.

Old 2014-04-28, 09:11   Link #6354
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

AU: Touma Kamijou was late for class. In his haste, he bumped into Suzushina Yuriko, the legendary "Ice Queen".

Well, I'm assuming you read enough romance to know where this is going.
Old 2014-04-28, 09:18   Link #6355
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Kyon has. Or, rather, about Girl in Dress teasing Kakine.

I've been waiting for a namedrop from Kamachi. I've got an idea running in my mind for a while but it's... not ripe yet.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 09:20   Link #6356
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Uiharu seemed easy, but at the same time difficult. Mostly because the theme is someting that Uiharu has long overcome. Her "weakness". Being a level 1 in judgement has a lot of problems, mostly because she can't help her fellow judgement officers. But meeting Kamijou Touma, she learns that even a little power can make a great change.
Old 2014-04-28, 09:26   Link #6357
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
Kyon has. Or, rather, about Girl in Dress teasing Kakine.

I've been waiting for a namedrop from Kamachi. I've got an idea running in my mind for a while but it's... not ripe yet.
Well, knowing Kamachi, he probably won't give her one since it's unlikely of her to show up again. She might, but that has yet to be determined and I'm not going to be holding my breath.

Soooo.....this idea of yours.

Spill you're guts!

Quote:
Uiharu seemed easy, but at the same time difficult. Mostly because the theme is someting that Uiharu has long overcome. Her "weakness". Being a level 1 in judgement has a lot of problems, mostly because she can't help her fellow judgement officers. But meeting Kamijou Touma, she learns that even a little power can make a great change.
I think its fine really. Some people like the whole 'flash to the past' sorta thing and you can easily make the whole thing as a memory of Uiharu's as she reflects on her work. It doesn't always need to be in the current times, flashbacks are good too, and I think with that sort of setting and how she is, I think it's fitting that she would reminisce a bit on how she used to be and how much she has grown since those times.

Old 2014-04-28, 09:33   Link #6358
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Well, knowing Kamachi, he probably won't give her one since it's unlikely of her to show up again. She might, but that has yet to be determined and I'm not going to be holding my breath.

Soooo.....this idea of yours.

Spill you're guts!
I've got big hopes for Railgun and Accelerator manga!

...Girl in Dress and Accelerator. And with this I can keep silence.
Old 2014-04-28, 09:43   Link #6359
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Oooooooooh, I remember this now.

We have the long-ass Quote post where you were bouncing plot-bunnies off at me. This was one of them I believe.

But I approve nonetheless!

Now all we're missing is Hamazura/Miria in a bunny-suit....which again has gold plating all over it.

Old 2014-04-28, 09:51   Link #6360
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Oooooooooh, I remember this now.

We have the long-ass Quote post where you were bouncing plot-bunnies off at me. This was one of them I believe.

But I approve nonetheless!

Now all we're missing is Hamazura/Miria in a bunny-suit....which again has gold plating all over it.
Well yeah. The thing is... I'm never going for comedy only trolling. Unless it's Hamazura. Or Hamazura. Or Hama dura. Oops, wrong person.

Oh, damn. Plotbunny. And...
...Maria serving Mugino. Do it, Ferret. Do eeeeetttt!

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction