AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2014-08-12, 23:36   Link #6681
demino_hellsin
That one guy

excuse me I think you're talking about Aleister.

and the Rensas can get winged accel mode. Rensa 29 did it with the prototype so there's no reason for the refined version to not have it.

misha would be part human, part gabriel, part michael. diluted in power but has more flexibility. well mentally human anyway.
demino_hellsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 01:07   Link #6682
Itherael
The Writer of Souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Hello there Itherael, how's your brother doin?
Hey, he is fine. So you two know each other indeed, huh?

Quote:
My suggestion: keep her that way and don't give her any Esper powers. I say that because it's been proven time and again that Level 0's can be good on their own. Hamazura is the shining example of someone completely powerless and was still able to 'kill' Mugino twice. That might be a steep statement since he's far from defenseless and has been in the Darkness for long enough to learn a number of things.

The point I'm trying to make is that Seiri doesn't need to have a power to do something. It's part of the challenge of working with the knowledge you have on pre-existing characters opposed to making up something to make them useful. Personally I find it exciting to do things based on the guidelines already in play; it allows my creativity to kick in and think of different ways to approach events I have in play.

All of that is just my personal opinion and can be disregarded if you see fit. I can't think of a power because, in my unbiased opinion, I can't see Seiri as anything higher than a Level 1 if she were to have an ability.
I guess you got a point. Like Hamazura, she could shine, too, Ruiko is another example of this. I think I'll follow your advice, and yes, it indeed is exciting to create a story based on an already existing universe...

Can't wait for the next chap of AWOD, by the way.
Itherael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 03:16   Link #6683
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
excuse me I think you're talking about Aleister.

and the Rensas can get winged accel mode. Rensa 29 did it with the prototype so there's no reason for the refined version to not have it.

misha would be part human, part gabriel, part michael. diluted in power but has more flexibility. well mentally human anyway.
But their is more to the wings instead of simple evolved esper powers...

the trigger for the wings are accels emotions while esper powers only work because of the espers calc. ability....

I dont think that a refined version of rensa can use better than the prototype, the halo would allow rensa to use the unexplicable power of the wing-mode, and rensa cant even use gunhas power because it is unknown, the real power of the wings cant be used by rensa, im sure the maximum would be 'wings as blades'...
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 14:20   Link #6684
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itherael View Post
Hey, he is fine. So you two know each other indeed, huh?
That's good to hear, he's a good guy and I really enjoy talking to him whenever he messages me.

Quote:
I guess you got a point. Like Hamazura, she could shine, too, Ruiko is another example of this. I think I'll follow your advice, and yes, it indeed is exciting to create a story based on an already existing universe...

Can't wait for the next chap of AWOD, by the way.
Can't say I won't be making some changes myself, but in terms of existing characters I like to leave things as they are unless things change. OC's are still gonna be coming out with time, but I don't plan to neglect some of the already known groups and people dwelling in the Dark-Side of AC.

Just wait til you see one of the guys I've made who'll be showing up in due time.

In regards to ACWOD, the chapter just hit over the 8k mark; so it's at its final stages of completion. Just a bit more work, some proof-reading, and maybe some last minute edits and it'll be done.

And all the Mugino interactions everyone has been waiting for.

How far would you go to save someone...

How much blood would you voluntarily shed for them...

How deep in the muck would you be willing to trek through to reach them...

How long would you remain defiant before submitting to the Darkness that traps them...
SmokinFerret88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 17:52   Link #6685
Itherael
The Writer of Souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
In regards to ACWOD, the chapter just hit over the 8k mark; so it's at its final stages of completion. Just a bit more work, some proof-reading, and maybe some last minute edits and it'll be done.

And all the Mugino interactions everyone has been waiting for.
Heck yeah! I'm definitely looking forward to more MuginoXTouma. I can see a new Fukou da coming within their next conversation lol
Itherael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 19:40   Link #6686
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Heck yeah! I'm definitely looking forward to more MuginoXTouma. I can see a new Fukou da coming within their next conversation lol
I'm personally looking forward to seeing Kinuhata's reaction to Touma's power, especially since she was in a cranky mode last chapter..
Old 2014-08-13, 20:55   Link #6687
FlyingCow65

Just a quic think that occured to me while in class, TouMAN and Iron Wall Girl form a little bond some weeks before meeting Index, their bonds grows transforming in something else. How can that work without looking like a shojou manga (no offense)
FlyingCow65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 22:53   Link #6688
Itherael
The Writer of Souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
I'm personally looking forward to seeing Kinuhata's reaction to Touma's power, especially since she was in a cranky mode last chapter..
That's gonna be interesting, though it will not be much fun for the poor Touma. Sweet entertainment this guy bring us, haha.

Quote:
Just a quic think that occured to me while in class, TouMAN and Iron Wall Girl form a little bond some weeks before meeting Index, their bonds grows transforming in something else. How can that work without looking like a shojou manga (no offense)
Now, I think that depends on how far you want to take that relationship, and the fluff you add to it. To avoid making it shoujo, put the romance as secondary events and focus the main plot with action and badassery. Well, that's my idea.
Old 2014-08-13, 23:22   Link #6689
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
Her reaction might surprise you.

Remember, Kinuhata Saiai is one of the few people in the Darkness that is actually aware of Imagine Breaker and it's importance to Aleister Crowley. The Professor from MEMBER might be aware of it, Motoharu of GROUP is aware of it, and Kakine from SCHOOL is definitely aware of it.

So most of the heavy hitting groups in Dark-Side affairs has at least one or two people who likely know of Touma's importance to our favorite hax-abusing overlord Aleister.

What they decide to do and knowing that, is for you to guess. XP

How long would you remain defiant before submitting to the Darkness that traps them...
Old 2014-08-14, 00:10   Link #6690
tsunade666

When did Kinuhata and Kakine knew of IB's importance to the plan? did that info slip through my mind that I forgot that important fact...?

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 02:51   Link #6691
demino_hellsin
That one guy

wow. I'm surprised a really obvious girl isn't getting any love >.>

not even a character filter
Old 2014-08-17, 04:41   Link #6692
tsunade666

who are you talking about demino?

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 04:58   Link #6693
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Orsola Aquinas. can't find anything with her.

also, my review counter is reading more than I actually have. What the heck is going on with ff.net?
Old 2014-08-18, 13:37   Link #6694
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
When did Kinuhata and Kakine knew of IB's importance to the plan? did that info slip through my mind that I forgot that important fact...?
I would like to ask this too. If this is true, then it completely passed over my head without me even noticing...
Old 2014-08-18, 15:48   Link #6695
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

@demino do you mean anything with Orsola in it or anything with Orsola as the lead female? because ther is one that I am re-reading in which she makes an appearnce for parts of it. I'm more upset there is nothing with Oriana either. So much c*ck teasing potential that's not being utilized at all.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 16:51   Link #6696
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I meant Orsola as the main focus/girl. I think there's some interesting points about how she thinks that could use some fleshing out, if not gutted for parts and manipulated into headcanon.

Orianna is just too obvious in some parts making it difficult to delve into aspects of her because it inevitably goes back to using her sexy onee-san aspect.
Old 2014-08-18, 18:53   Link #6697
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Orianna is just too obvious in some parts making it difficult to delve into aspects of her because it inevitably goes back to using her sexy onee-san aspect.
And that's a bad thing because? I mean TouMAN has the most difficulty handling her and it amuses me so greatly to watch him squirm during their interactions/conversations. I wonder how TouMAN would handle her now since his recent character development in the novels.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 21:29   Link #6698
demino_hellsin
That one guy

as a reader it can be interesting but as a writer it can get stressful to write something that ends up pointlessly smutty at some point. I mean the stories I write surrounding her usually end up less about the story and more around trying to get around the awkward she generates. Maybe that's just me though.
Old 2014-08-18, 21:35   Link #6699
dniv
I destroy illusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
I would like to ask this too. If this is true, then it completely passed over my head without me even noticing...
Spoiler for LN's:
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 19:31   Link #6700
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

..::Attention!!!::..

A Certain World of Darkness has been updated.

..::That is all!!!::..

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction