AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-04, 04:35   Link #861
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: in Ritsu's hands
Age: 17
I get it. Ted won't be angel. He'll be a little stronger than Accel which makes him 6th level. If Accelerator is almost level 6 when he's awakened then Ted is level 6 when he's awakened. His powers are chemical reconstruction and they give him control of every chemical element so he can reconstruct every substance. Like I already said he can absorb them as well so to take a new power he needs to absorb one brain cell. His power looks like red electricity so he doesn't need to open one's head to absorb it. The multi-power using is not related with level 6 powers. Chemical reconstructing is the only power that is level 6. His other powers are not weak , but the strongest one is level 3. He evolved in level 6 a week before the battle with Accelerator so he fell unconscious after using half of his power. I mean only half awakening with only one wing and only for 4 minutes. After that he collapsed on the ground. I'll try explaining how he evolved into level 6 later when I have some fresh ideas.

EDIT: I think I finally though of a way how Ted is level 6. Hisashi posses many powers because his original powers are reconstructing too and one of his gained abilities is something like level upper. He can use it to make someone's ability stronger without any side-effects. When Ted was 5 he saw a battle between Hisashi and an unnamed esper. That esper had super speed powers and he used them to avoid Hisashi's attacks , but then Ted's powers awakened , because of the AIM field created by Hisashi and Ted couldn't control them , because this was the first time he see them. They attacked that super-fast esper. Finally Hisashi takes esper's powers and realizing that Ted was there. He then touched his shoulder and said "Good , kid! I'll give you something in return. I hope we'll meet again , but until then I want you to evolve into some really strong level like me. I want to have at least one strong opponent." With this words he uses his ability to make Ted a level 3 power user and with the new gained powers from the unnamed esper he quickly disappears.
What do you think about it? It is possible for someone to has level upper powers like we can see in Heroes. I know that Index and Heroes are two very different series , but the principle is the same.
__________________

Last edited by Ritsu026; 2011-02-04 at 05:00.
Ritsu026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 04:53   Link #862
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsu026 View Post
I get it. Ted won't be angel. He'll be a little stronger than Accel which makes him 6th level. If Accelerator is almost level 6 when he's awakened then Ted is level 6 when he's awakened. His powers are chemical reconstruction and they give him control of every chemical element so he can reconstruct every substance. Like I already said he can absorb them as well so to take a new power he needs to absorb one brain cell. His power looks like red electricity so he doesn't need to open one's head to absorb it. The multi-power using is not related with level 6 powers. Chemical reconstructing is the only power that is level 6. His other powers are not weak , but the strongest one is level 3. He evolved in level 6 a week before the battle with Accelerator so he fell unconscious after using half of his power. I mean only half awakening with only one wing and only for 4 minutes. After that he collapsed on the ground. I'll try explaining how he evolved into level 6 later when I have some fresh ideas.

Well like I've told the others, we can only give your tips and advices, in the end this is your story and only you will have the final say in it. But still, is there a particular reason why this character must be a Level 6? Why not a lower level? Cause it's very hard to convince a reader with a sudden Level 6.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 05:18   Link #863
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: in Ritsu's hands
Age: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well like I've told the others, we can only give your tips and advices, in the end this is your story and only you will have the final say in it. But still, is there a particular reason why this character must be a Level 6? Why not a lower level? Cause it's very hard to convince a reader with a sudden Level 6.
Yeah , like I said I have really developed imagination and I create one fiction character for every anime I like. Ted was created from Ted from Heroes whose power is induced radioactivity , but I cleared that power and created my own- "Chemical Reconstruction". Then I made the details of the ability. It took me months to fully create it. I tough Ted will have some really destructive powers , but he'll be a good guy. And then I watched Index and I said to myself "Lol , this is Ted's anime for sure. With this powers he perfectly fits in it." so I started to create stories about him. One of them was one of the stories in the fanfiction. How he beats Accelerator. It wasn't possible to beat him if he was weaker so I had to make Ted's powers stronger and level 6 really fits the destructive power I was searching for the whole time. After that I started to draw his level 6 form. I started to read everything about level 6 from Index wiki. That's why it means a lot for me. I worked really hard and I still have to work hard to complete the whole story of Ted Kousaka. (The last name I took from OreImo. Kirino and Kyousuke Kousaka)
__________________
Ritsu026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 00:11   Link #864
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Guys, I had another idea while browsing through the F/SN fanfiction thread, and I think I'll post it here as well for some comments:

While reading In Flight (a FSN + Sekirei Crossover - and one of the best fic I've ever read) and some of its reviews, the idea for a crossover for F/SN and Toaru Majutsu no Index was raised. After thinking about it, there's some possibility for overlap IMO (see spoiler for details)

Spoiler for FSN + TAMNI:


Those are just some of the ideas I can think of off-hand - what does everyone think? I'm not that good a writer, so I won't be doing any crossovers myself
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 00:38   Link #865
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Guys, I had another idea while browsing through the F/SN fanfiction thread, and I think I'll post it here as well for some comments:

While reading In Flight (a FSN + Sekirei Crossover - and one of the best fic I've ever read) and some of its reviews, the idea for a crossover for F/SN and Toaru Majutsu no Index was raised. After thinking about it, there's some possibility for overlap IMO (see spoiler for details)

Spoiler for FSN + TAMNI:


Those are just some of the ideas I can think of off-hand - what does everyone think? I'm not that good a writer, so I won't be doing any crossovers myself
Not just F/SN, in fact, the entire Nasuverse and Kamachiverse crossover. I've seen someone over at Pixiv do a short fancomic of that, unfortunately, his artstyle is creepy I won't consider looking at it again... there's even an R-18G tag on it.

But while these two universes have that similarity in which every single stuff gets explained, thus giving readers a clue how A would work against/with B and vice versa; both are just a bit too large, doing the thought process in trying to do a crossover might be taxing though.

... I can imagine Shirou and Touma being good friends over the similarity of their daily life situations, though.

And that Ryougi Shiki and Kanzaki will make a funny pair.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 00:40   Link #866
Phibrizzo
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Guys, I had another idea while browsing through the F/SN fanfiction thread, and I think I'll post it here as well for some comments:

While reading In Flight (a FSN + Sekirei Crossover - and one of the best fic I've ever read) and some of its reviews, the idea for a crossover for F/SN and Toaru Majutsu no Index was raised. After thinking about it, there's some possibility for overlap IMO (see spoiler for details)

Spoiler for FSN + TAMNI:


Those are just some of the ideas I can think of off-hand - what does everyone think? I'm not that good a writer, so I won't be doing any crossovers myself
Theres actually a crossover doujinshi in beastlair with some fights, some rather unfair.

Berserker vs Aqua
Gilgamesh vs Accelerator
Assassin vs Kanzaki
Nero vs Shiki and Aisa
Saber vs Index (eating contest)
Akiha vs Style
Rider vs Ciel

There are others but those are the ones I recall the best.
Phibrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 00:45   Link #867
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Theres actually a crossover doujinshi in beastlair with some fights, some rather unfair.

Berserker vs Aqua
Gilgamesh vs Accelerator
Assassin vs Kanzaki
Nero vs Shiki and Aisa
Saber vs Index (eating contest)
Akiha vs Style
Rider vs Ciel

There are others but those are the ones I recall the best.
Yeah, that's the one I mentioned about.

*cough*actually I was the one who brought that said doujin into discussion *cough*
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 22:41   Link #868
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
I'm in the middle of writting the second chapter of A certain scientific Accelerator.
Thought I'd share this small part just to see everyone's reaction.

Spoiler for A certain scientific Accelerator spoiler:
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 22:57   Link #869
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Academy City
It was enjoyable and funny. More please.

Although I heard from someone on this forum that since Accel blocks out UV rays which results in slightly abnormal hormones, he doesn't go through things like having facial hair and such.
__________________
SuzushinaYuriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 23:13   Link #870
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
It was enjoyable and funny. More please.

Although I heard from someone on this forum that since Accel blocks out UV rays which results in slightly abnormal hormones, he doesn't go through things like having facial hair and such.
Then I guess I'll swap the razor and shaving cream for beauty products

Though if he doesn't even grow facial hair, then... Oh. That was a bad, very perverted thought...
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 07:48   Link #871
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
This has got to be the funniest and romantic fanfic i ever read.

The Princess that goes unnoticed

The plot goes something like this, Himegami finds out there's this popular book that the ladies of Toaru are so crazy about, that they are willing to fight each other just to get a copy. I won't spoil anything except prepare to Laugh hard.
__________________

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2011-02-08 at 23:51. Reason: grammar
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 13:32   Link #872
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
This has got to be the funniest and romantic fanfic i ever read.

The Princess that goes unnoticed

The plot goes something like this, Himegami finds out there's this popular book that the ladies of Toaru are so crazy about, that they are willing to fight each other just to get a copy. I won't spoil anything except prepared to Laugh hard.
Quoting myself over a few pages ago: Why do I get a very bad feeling about what that thing is about...
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 19:21   Link #873
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
At least sparkles were dispelled.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 21:39   Link #874
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
At least sparkles were dispelled.
Index took all the sparkles to use for her new OP.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 16:39   Link #875
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
I just released chapter 2 of A certain scientific Accelerator.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6707406/2/

So many good moments that I can't say which is my favorite. I think it must still be Accel and his reaction to Saten getting naughty with Uiharu
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 17:04   Link #876
shmaster
Hanged Man & Chariot
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
I just released chapter 2 of A certain scientific Accelerator.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6707406/2/

So many good moments that I can't say which is my favorite. I think it must still be Accel and his reaction to Saten getting naughty with Uiharu
Just to point out a slight error. Awaki has already get passed her trauma by vol. 15

And it seems your fic occurs between vol.16 and 17
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 17:06   Link #877
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Just to point out a slight error. Awaki has already get passed her trauma by vol. 15

And it seems your fic occurs between vol.16 and 17
Actually, it takes place in a AU where Vento didn't attack and Kihara didn't show up. It supposed to be after Volume 12. Maybe I should specify this somewhere...
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 21:07   Link #878
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Oh Chaos-channn. Remember that Inception you pulled on me awhile back? We'll here's your money back.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6745854/
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.

Last edited by Mr.Kyon; 2011-02-14 at 22:23.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 21:50   Link #879
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Academy City
Angry sex indeed.
__________________
SuzushinaYuriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 08:36   Link #880
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: in Ritsu's hands
Age: 17
WTF!? What and ending , dude!!! That was just unbelievable. Good work Mr. Kyon.
__________________
Ritsu026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.