AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-03-09, 12:07   Link #961
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^Interesting. However, two thing that bothers me about this fic:

1. Your use "Gakuen Toshi" instead of it's english name "Academy City". Just stick to it's English name.

2. Despite what the Railgun manga shows, it has not been confirm if Touma is able to block a Railgun (which lead to an internet backdraft on this forum). So for safety reason and to avoid another forum war, i suggest you make Touma was able to evade not stop the Railgun.

Except for these two, good work.
PS: When will the part where Touma and Mikoto meet Index come?
Old 2011-03-10, 09:15   Link #962
Hyakimaru

Man it's been ages since i last posted on this place... anyway I started a little side project a few days ago, the idea was to write about the most unlikely pairing I could think for Accelerator and after a little brainstorming session I came up with this...

Spoiler for A little drabble (Contains lots of foul language and tons of references to H stuff, it's Accelerator after all):

So what do you guys think? It's obviously not finished yet, but I'm not really all that confident on it and I'm not sure if I should try to make it a serious comedy or just a pure crack fic.
Hyakimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 10:33   Link #963
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
^ I can see a crack pairing there. And what scares me is how they look so much alike in terms of aggression.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 11:01   Link #964
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Oh my... Oh my god... I need to know what happens next. Seriously, what did Aleister and Kihara-kun do to them? This is the best crack pairing ever.
Damn, now I wonder if Accelerator used his vector ability to do some bedroom acrobatics. Oh, and Vento must be skilled with her mouth considering the divine punishement cross

Poor Last Order really thought Accelerator was burning a kitty alive.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 06:03   Link #965
Hyakimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Poor Last Order really thought Accelerator was burning a kitty alive.
Well... he was lighting a kitten on fire... if you know what I mean

Anyway here's is the first complete chapter:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6825798/1/

Hope is enjoyable at least.
Old 2011-03-15, 06:59   Link #966
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakimaru View Post

So much win
Old 2011-03-15, 09:22   Link #967
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakimaru View Post

You're GOD dude.
Old 2011-03-15, 20:27   Link #968
Hyakimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
So much win
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsu026 View Post
You're GOD dude.
Thank you, it's good to see borderline insanity being appreciated
Old 2011-03-17, 20:31   Link #969
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

So I was working on my KakinexAccelerator CollegeAU one-shot when I had an ephiphany, and discovered the best crack Yuri pairing evar.

Enter WORSTxAwaki.

So right now it's: KakinexAccelerator (Main), ToumaxMikoto and WorstxAwaki (Side).

Spoiler for I think I came if just a little bit... :
Old 2011-03-18, 10:55   Link #970
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Here I present A certain College drinking party, chapter 1. Seriously, what drug am I high on? Charlie Sheen?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6833873/1/
Old 2011-03-18, 14:48   Link #971
Jobless Josh

Location: England, it's pretty small, I'm sure you'll find me.
Read and reviewed over on ff but definately deserves an honorable mention here.

I doubt that when (yes when) the time comes that they find Charlie Sheen's bloated drug ravaged body washed up on a beach somewhere, that his level of high can even compare to what goes on in your head.

Bless you. Bless you and that holy mind that dreams up such wonderful stories.

But seriously love your To Aru (and K-ON) fiction they have me in stitches every time.
Old 2011-03-18, 22:14   Link #972
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Charlie Sheen has flowed through my veins yet again! I'm the warlock!

Spoiler for Srsly WTF:
Old 2011-03-20, 10:38   Link #973
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Since Fanfiction.net is broken right now, I have two AcceleratorxWorst one-shots waiting to be uploaded, and I'm already working on a third one.

And that one, grace god, is one heck of a beast.

Accel's gonna get some raep love XD

Spoiler for I can't help it!:
Old 2011-03-20, 11:10   Link #974
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

Hey guys , are there a symptoms when Rikou is losing control of her ability? I think she can be dr. House's patient and Accel who will be in House's team will try to stop him from killing her with some of his strange methods to heal his patients
Old 2011-03-20, 21:22   Link #975
WiliamZ0

I just released my fanfic hope you guys can enjoy it

To Aru Majutsu no Index : Alternative Testament
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-20, 23:19   Link #976
Tsukino Kage Spectre
Enraged and Suicidal

Okay twist, great start, horrible grammar.

You need a beta.

And please, don't jump Deep Blood. As horrible as the whole thing was, it did have it's highlights that a good writer can work with, Styl's nightmare inducing stripping, Touma WTFPWNing Aurelius, and Himegami.
Tsukino Kage Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 00:07   Link #977
Chaos2Frozen
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukino Kage Spectre View Post

You need a beta.

And please, don't jump Deep Blood. As horrible as the whole thing was, it did have it's highlights that a good writer can work with, Styl's nightmare inducing stripping, Touma WTFPWNing Aurelius, and Himegami.
Imo you can skip Deep Blood, but you have to find a way to include the more important elements. Volume 2 included abit more details about the dangers of a Grimoire, as well as the introduction of the General Director Aleister and Himegami Aisa.

If it were up to me, Himegami's and Aleister's introduction could be brought forward to the Imaginary Number arc like what the manga did. Aisa's background would be much more simplified as just an exchange student, while you would have to pull back on Aleister's identity for a later period if only just for dramatic sake.

As for the all important Hidden Power of Kamijou Touma, if it were up to me, I would work it into the Angel Fall arc, to have both Kanzaki and Touma fight Misha.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 00:34   Link #978
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukino Kage Spectre View Post

You need a beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Imo you can skip Deep Blood, but you have to find a way to include the more important elements. Volume 2 included abit more details about the dangers of a Grimoire, as well as the introduction of the General Director Aleister and Himegami Aisa.

If it were up to me, Himegami's and Aleister's introduction could be brought forward to the Imaginary Number arc like what the manga did. Aisa's background would be much more simplified as just an exchange student, while you would have to pull back on Aleister's identity for a later period if only just for dramatic sake.

As for the all important Hidden Power of Kamijou Touma, if it were up to me, I would work it into the Angel Fall arc, to have both Kanzaki and Touma fight Misha.
Hmm~ Actually I wanna to add Himegami during Sister Arc ... as she is at Touma's place for a moment before move to Komoe-place (according to the anime)

Aleister .. Yeah, I will put him during Imaginary Number Arc like what the manga did.

There are several reason why I skip Deep Blood Arc (Mainly cause I don't have quite good information about that arc and I can't follow the anime well)
But, I still put some important element to next chapter, I also will give some flashback about this during the chapter that I will be worked

And Grammar huh~ (Any suggestion or can you tell me the reason why my grammar bad or which part the mistake located? I probably can fix it after you explained it directly)

Another thing, beta reader huh~ How I contact them and asks for their help?
I have a friend that quite good in English, and I actually asks his help ... well if it isn't enough that ... I gonna look for beta reader (again how I contact them)

And please understand, English isn't my usual language that I use so ... you know

As for the all important Hidden Power of Kamijou Touma ... I actually can't follow the suggestion cause I also decided to skip that Arc (again ... I don't have good information about that Arc)
Old 2011-03-21, 01:03   Link #979
Chaos2Frozen
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post
Hmm~ Actually I wanna to add Himegami during Sister Arc ... as she is at Touma's place for a moment before move to Komoe-place (according to the anime)
You can intro her as a minor character like Maika and you can scrap the whole transfer student idea and make her a classmate already. Though with they you have quite abit of characters in that arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post
As for the all important Hidden Power of Kamijou Touma ... I actually can't follow the suggestion cause I also decided to skip that Arc (again ... I don't have good information about that Arc)
Angel Fall arc is deadly important, the events that happen in that story plays a ridiculous vital portion in the overall story. Not only with the introduction of Angels and Saints, but on a more character level it introduce Kaori's background and the Amakusa.

Though not as important, or maybe it is, it introduce the Kamijou family.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 01:46   Link #980
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You can intro her as a minor character like Maika and you can scrap the whole transfer student idea and make her a classmate already. Though with they you have quite abit of characters in that arc.

Angel Fall arc is deadly important, the events that happen in that story plays a ridiculous vital portion in the overall story. Not only with the introduction of Angels and Saints, but on a more character level it introduce Kaori's background and the Amakusa.

Though not as important, or maybe it is, it introduce the Kamijou family.
I see~ Oh well~ I will add it as important chapter list, but I still not add Deep Blood one.

Now~ I still wonder what I gonna to do to last 4 OC (and there will be no more of them) that going to appeared after 3 story arc (LN Vol 5)

Ah later~

Again , What Misaka do when that part (Angel Fall come)? Don't have any clue ... as there is no info about it

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction