AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-05-14, 23:36   Link #1221
Mr.Kyon
much crack, much doge
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Spoiler for LeffHand:

So...the concept of a Left Hand user keeps haunting me, so I wrote this. Sort of a prologue to a story. Main characters would be Fiamma, Ollerus and that Left Hand user, and his plans. Although I doubt I'll actually write anymore, I got the demon of the Left Hand out of my psyche for awhile.
__________________
The One Who Has Snuff God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 02:16   Link #1222
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Oh ho, looks like another Puella Magi crossover from 2ch.

Intertwines with Touma's absence at the end of the 22nd volume of the novel.

Spoiler for Summary:
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 04:37   Link #1223
Chaos2Frozen
I Am Undone
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
^

Wow, that one just throws discretion and subtlety out of the window

Then again, maybe Kyousuke was high on drugs and just hallucinate Touma being there... Talk about picking a fight with your subconscious...
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 04:55   Link #1224
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
^

Wow, that one just throws discretion and subtlety out of the window

Then again, maybe Kyousuke was high on drugs and just hallucinate Touma being there... Talk about picking a fight with your subconscious...
Got to wonder who brought him those 22 volumes of the Toaru novels surely one can't think that reading those volumes straight is enough to make you hallucinate.

... Throwing discretion and subtlety out of the window? You mean?
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 08:33   Link #1225
Chaos2Frozen
I Am Undone
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Got to wonder who brought him those 22 volumes of the Toaru novels surely one can't think that reading those volumes straight is enough to make you hallucinate.
Drugs... Or maybe he's in the same ward that Touma use.

Also, I wonder how long it would take to read 22 volumes in one go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
... Throwing discretion and subtlety out of the window? You mean?
How do I say it... For this fanfic writer's point a view, this author isn't being very creative with how he's using his plot devices - ie literally the toaru novels.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 09:35   Link #1226
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Drugs... Or maybe he's in the same ward that Touma use.

Also, I wonder how long it would take to read 22 volumes in one go



How do I say it... For this fanfic writer's point a view, this author isn't being very creative with how he's using his plot devices - ie literally the toaru novels.
Of all places to be... I wouldn't expect writing creativity from 2ch. Makes for great laughs but like how I would be cautious with the way they write, I start reading every fanfic that come from there with zero expectation of how the plot will turn out.

There are just some plain silly writing that... I dare say, puts Mr. Kyon to shame.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 10:20   Link #1227
Mr.Kyon
much crack, much doge
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
There are just some plain silly writing that... I dare say, puts Mr. Kyon to shame.
No, that's not true! CRACK POWERS...FADING...
__________________
The One Who Has Snuff God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 10:27   Link #1228
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
No, that's not true! CRACK POWERS...FADING...
Don't worry, I'll always remember you as the King of English Crack Fanfics.

While they sure have some wacky ideas, it does not come without bad writing as well. Derp.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 16:41   Link #1229
Chaos2Frozen
I Am Undone
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world, the more There is, the stronger his Holy Crack
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 21:17   Link #1230
Mr.Kyon
much crack, much doge
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Hubby~ <3 <3 <3 Such a charmer~

And here is your gift for being suck a wonderful husband: Promise Chapter 5.

A certain Junior is nearing...next chapter. I'm not sure the world is ready for him and Accelerator's encounter. His character isn't like I originally planned, though he is hilarious (sometimes accidentally).
__________________
The One Who Has Snuff God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 00:55   Link #1231
MeisterBabylon
~ Fists of Fury ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
*sees more angry sex*

CHAAAAAAAOOOOOOS!!
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 07:17   Link #1232
WiliamZ0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Finally The next Arc of TAMnI: Alternative Testament come

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6839130/...tive_Testament

It still first part of the Arc ... The next one, probably will take some time (I don't have many information about it ... And I only can based on anime)
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 09:24   Link #1233
Chaos2Frozen
I Am Undone
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Kuroi Hadou wondered if I could write a Kakine x Dress no Shoujo fanfic.

I replied saying it wasn't impossible, just exceedingly difficult.

Kuroi Hadou then asked if I could write a Kakine x Dress no Shoujo fanfic.

I said I would think about it.

Kuroi Hadou might have took it that I could write a Kakine x Dress no Shoujo fanfic.

...So yeah, here's the Galaxy's first Kakine x Dress no Shoujo fanfic.

I hope Kuroi Hadou likes my impression of a Kakine x Dress no Shoujo relationship... Otherwise I would have wasted three hours of my life... And this would be very very very embarrassing... I mean, how much can you expect to write from just one passage in the novel??



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Spoiler:
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 09:32   Link #1234
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I hope Kuroi Hadou likes my impression of a Kakine x Dress no Shoujo relationship... Otherwise I would have wasted three hours of my life... And this would be very very very embarrassing... I mean, how much can you expect to write from just one passage in the novel??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Spoiler:
You can relax: I found it quite hilarious and awesome.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 09:55   Link #1235
Chaos2Frozen
I Am Undone
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
You can relax: I found it quite hilarious and awesome.

D-Don't get the wrong idea! I-It not like I wrote this oneshot for you or anything! It's just a coincidence! Yes that's right! Only a coincidence!
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 09:58   Link #1236
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Saint Agnes and the Burning Train
Age: 23
Spoiler for First part:


This is the first part of the first loli story. As for why I'm writing this, let's just say that I got bored at camp. Sorry for not focusing on translating...

2 other lolis include Index and Fremea.

Last edited by Sleep_ping; 2011-05-18 at 10:17.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 16:58   Link #1237
Mr.Kyon
much crack, much doge
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Kuroi Hadou wondered if I could write a Kakine x Dress no Shoujo fanfic.

I replied saying it wasn't impossible, just exceedingly difficult.

Kuroi Hadou then asked if I could write a Kakine x Dress no Shoujo fanfic.

I said I would think about it.

Kuroi Hadou might have took it that I could write a Kakine x Dress no Shoujo fanfic.

...So yeah, here's the Galaxy's first Kakine x Dress no Shoujo fanfic.

I hope Kuroi Hadou likes my impression of a Kakine x Dress no Shoujo relationship... Otherwise I would have wasted three hours of my life... And this would be very very very embarrassing... I mean, how much can you expect to write from just one passage in the novel??



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Spoiler:
Hubby <3 <3 <3 It is beati-

Wait... Something is missing...

...

YOU STICKING HUSBAND!!! NO FRIDGE GAG?! I'M CALLING THIS MARRIAGE OFF!
__________________
The One Who Has Snuff God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 17:12   Link #1238
I_am_Kami
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Hubby~ <3 <3 <3 Such a charmer~

And here is your gift for being suck a wonderful husband: Promise Chapter 5.

A certain Junior is nearing...next chapter. I'm not sure the world is ready for him and Accelerator's encounter. His character isn't like I originally planned, though he is hilarious (sometimes accidentally).
Quote:
It was utterly despicable, yet the hottest fucking thing Accelerator had ever felt and seen in his sixteen years of living.
I guess you lost yourself here.
__________________
Yumekui Merry- Hercules
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 17:17   Link #1239
Chaos2Frozen
I Am Undone
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
@Mr.Kyon

...Just exactly what type of character do you think I am =_= ? Like I've said -_- I don't do crack... Beside, it wouldn't have gone with the flow of the comedy.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 18:49   Link #1240
Mr.Kyon
much crack, much doge
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
I guess you lost yourself here.
Hohoho, wait until you see when I truly lose myself. Fufufu... Hahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NYHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...

Actually, I added that line after my final reading. I figured than even the apparently asexual Accelerator would kinda be taken aback by a wet Misaka Worst in a red bikini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
@Mr.Kyon

...Just exactly what type of character do you think I am =_= ? Like I've said -_- I don't do crack... Beside, it wouldn't have gone with the flow of the comedy.
HOLY CRACK! DESTROY THIS FOOL!
__________________
The One Who Has Snuff God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
character, crack, discussion, fanfiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.