AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-04-18, 02:56   Link #21
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I think they're non-manga readers. Cause the manga readers have had nothing but pwnage since the Asuma arc.
Nope, I read the manga. I think you people just bitch too much. If you don't like the fillers, then DON'T WATCH THEM. Duh. Fairly obvious solution to a simple problem.

And I forgot to mention: Anyone hear how Tobi's voice got all serious? Mwa ha ha, I know what's coming next...
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 04:17   Link #22
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
^I expected such a response, but believe me, you're in the extreme minority if you honestly and thoroughly enjoy all of this (its got some good points). I watch'm and tolerate them (the tolerance level is something that is permanently lowered after those 100 eps of filler). It's nice to measure the amount of substance the makers abuse by the overall quality of all this
At least they're keeping to one substance this time
I'm just sayin, the manga beats the crap out of this, even at its slower parts.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 05:28   Link #23
neshru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I'm just sayin, the manga beats the crap out of this, even at its slower parts.
Of course, no one is saying this arc is better than a manga arc. All he said is, if you don't like it, just skip it. It sounds like a smart thing to do to me.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 18:52   Link #24
mrsticky005
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
"If you don't like it. Skip it."


Yeah but wouldn't you rather watch a bad Naruto episode
than no Naruto at all? I mean at least you can make fun of it.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 19:22   Link #25
zaxthezax
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I would skip it, if there wouldnt be canon mixed in...
zaxthezax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 23:43   Link #26
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
I'm even ok with the non-canon filler stuff like whatshisface fake kyuubi jinchuuriki arc. It had interesting stuff in it. Like hair monster taking the form of hot chick that mouth rapes Naruto.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 01:04   Link #27
Sinn
Pwnage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Here.
I'm also a manga reader, I dislike the fillers and skipped most of them.

However, since this involves the akatsuki, i would expect something epic from a half filler, but no, its fairly good, but it drags. There are pointless talks from time to time, not to mention the ugly filler characters that is hard to look at. Despite my dislike for this filler arc, I still wanna watch it because I'm curious of what will happen next, which I think that this is the case for most manga-readers who watch the fillers.
__________________
I don't have a signature
Sinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 09:27   Link #28
neshru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
However, since this involves the akatsuki, i would expect something epic from a half filler
Akatsuki aren't really involved in this filler arc, so I don't get what your point is.
Clearly, the only reason they are getting some screen time is because they will have to capture the three-tails in the end, otherwise the plot wouldn't be able to move on.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 12:24   Link #29
Sinn
Pwnage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
Akatsuki aren't really involved in this filler arc, so I don't get what your point is.
Clearly, the only reason they are getting some screen time is because they will have to capture the three-tails in the end, otherwise the plot wouldn't be able to move on.
My point is, i expected the akatsuki to be involved in this filler arc, and they should be, but instead we get a few comic reliefs from them. Even the trailer for the filler arc suggested that they will be involved, but I guess its just me expecting too much.
__________________
I don't have a signature
Sinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 13:15   Link #30
MafiaSoldier
Member of the Anime Mafia
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Age: 33
Finally, we get to see the Three Tails in action and it looks like the next episode there will be a massive battle with the Three Tails (hopefully). I bet Guren is going to have to fight side by side with Kakashi's team and reveal her secret to Yuukimaru, though I still don't want her (or him) to die because of all this, but I bet someone will....

All in all I have been loving this current arc (filler or not) and I really hope to see a nice battle royal within the next 1 or 2 episodes between the teams and the massive Three Tails beast, it would make for some exciting action. I hope the girls are okay, they took quite a blow and Ino looked completely out of it when Rock Lee was carrying her over to the shore......
__________________
A member in good standing with.....


Join the family
MafiaSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 15:30   Link #31
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
I think the next episode will consist of Yuukimaru screaming a lot and at the end Tobi might do something.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 15:47   Link #32
neshru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I think the next episode will consist of Yuukimaru screaming a lot and at the end Tobi might do something.
Most likely. Next episode will be handled by the worst of the animation teams working on shippuuden. Since their animation is so bad, they usually get to handle the most slow paced, stretched-out talking episodes.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 19:09   Link #33
Scorpian
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: planet earth
Out of all the filler arcs I must say that I'm enjoying this one the most. My favorite character of course is the crystal girl; I'm loving her anti-villainess. And, spectacular insanity stated the perfect solution for people who dont like the anime fillers; people do bitch too much. The problem is for manga readers, they already know what will happen so they tend to be all like : "oh come on get to it already". I for one don't mind a filler as long as its good, but I'll admit, this is the only one I really liked lol. At least its something new though, and I've been enjoying it. With that said, I can't wait to see whats coming up after the filler.
Scorpian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 00:05   Link #34
Full Metal Jackass
Most Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Texas
Age: 29
Speculation:

next ep: a lot of screaming, a lot of waves, a lot of talking

for the Arc: Yuukimaru will get so freaked out that his powers go out of control and he becomes one with the three tails followed by a short battle with atsuki that ends with atsuki getting away with Yuukimaru. thous giving naruto one more thing to regret and another ep filler to flash back on dragging out future eps.
Full Metal Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 08:32   Link #35
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Does anyone here see a Sora ending? where Yukimaru and Guran walk off into an adventure and end of arc?

Because it would be a bit too sad too see them both die.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 16:16   Link #36
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
I am so sorry for asking this but i can't supress the temptation... does anyone have an idea when these fillers will end. I am a manga reader and it seems like the gab is getting so huge that it's as if DBZ is at the saiyan saga (anime) and the manga is at the end of the Fusion Saga or something like it. For those who have no clue what i would be talking about... it's a gap of more then 200 anime episodes.

When do the plan on getting back on track? Since i really can't wait to see the manga stuff animated. For those who were strong enough to deal with the temptations of the manga... the anime only folks... you're all in for one hell of rollercoaster ride... bukkle up ..
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 17:21   Link #37
neshru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Again, the filler arc will be over
Spoiler:
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 18:42   Link #38
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Where did you get that info? I see ep titles only up to 109.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 19:06   Link #39
neshru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
It's because we know how many DVD this arc will last and how many episodes will each DVD contain, or something like that.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-21, 01:16   Link #40
kuroSaki_Ichi
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hong Kong
Age: 23
The filler is okay. I personally don't llike how they drag talks out and accomplish nothing to the plot..and let's face it, most of the filler chars are pretty fugly. But one hope I have for the filler to be better is if they reveal some things about the original host of the three tails....and if he is related Yuukimaru (come on, some many similarities)
kuroSaki_Ichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.