AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-04-24, 21:35   Link #121
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Yeah you can kind of see a worried face in Soi Fong in the chapter that was just released this week. Other than that, even though she supposively doesn't pay attention to her VC, somewhere in her heart she probably does care about the blundering fool. Lol, it's kind of funny how Soi Fong doesn't really shut her VC up when he is revealing all this information about her during the fight.
Well she cares about ALL her subordinates, so he definetlt must be included somewhere in this list

Spoiler for spoiler at some point...:
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 23:23   Link #122
Justin Kim
*Artist

Maybe it's kind of like the friendship whereas the two characters are foils of one another?
Old 2009-04-25, 18:15   Link #123
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356 View Post
As for coordination between the anime producton staff and Kubo, there have been too many coincidences in timing for me to think there was none. For example the fight between Kira and the hotblooded fraccion guy that we saw being set up in this episode happened in the manga at the exact same time we got a fight in the anime original arc between Kira and that guy with those weird glasses who was given the third seat but turned out to be a villian. Also last week's episode and manga chapter. I'd be highly skeptical that was a coincidence either.
My impression from Kubo's interviews: that guy has no idea what's going to happen in a month from now on

Those anime-original-stories tend to use characters who ranked high in recent popularity polls, Kira entered the top 10 back then iirc, and Hitsugaya was extremely popular from the beginning, hence his own movie and those constant appearances in aos for no real reason at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
one week? It has now been 2 weeks setting this up lmao...and that is just the fraccion hahahaha...and Kafriel
Well that's simply what the audience asked for. If it doesn't meet your taste you're probably not part of the target audience sometimes you have to accept it's a show, meant to entertain those young japanese people I'm sure the local fans were pleased with stuff like those pillar fights.

Last edited by WONDERMIKE; 2009-04-25 at 18:28.
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 21:37   Link #124
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

I have no idea what that link has to do with the pillar fights...but yes I realize popularity yadda yadda...I definitely am not arguing your point...what I am saying...is that it took two weeks to set them up. Nothing more,nothing less...simply my opinion with a dash of fact thrown in...they are taking way too long...the pacing of this show has gotten worse the more popular it has become.
Old 2009-04-26, 02:47   Link #125
Kafriel
Senior Guest

KT likes to introduce characters by the dozens, in order to make a character for them he needs some time so that they're more than just small fry, and it is through these characters that the regular cast can evolve into something more, contributing to the progress of the story.
There wouldn't be much meaning in just dashing off and killing the bad guys to end this quick...although I have to admit that sometimes it takes longer than necessary (like the lust arc).
Old 2009-04-26, 14:33   Link #126
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
I have no idea what that link has to do with the pillar fights...
Oh, I got the wrong impression from "just the pillar fights" as if nobody would care to watch them.
Old 2009-04-26, 20:11   Link #127
Guido

So the stage has been set, and the Espadas made the first move by sending the Fraccion to destroy the pillars.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-27, 03:11   Link #128
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

My prediction is that the good guys will win in the end...I know it is a stretch but that is my guess
Old 2009-04-27, 07:43   Link #129
kitten320

Quote:
My prediction is that the good guys will win in the end...I know it is a stretch but that is my guess
I think that everyone have come to this conclusion

The questions are:
"Who will lose his arm next?"
"Who will get super puper power ups?"
"Will some Arrancars and Espada's survive as Naliel?"
"Who will finish espada, Aizen, Gin and Tousen?"
"Will the immortal good guys finally die?"
"How many times Ichigo will get killed before he finally dies?"
"And will vizards come back to SS as well as will their hollows stay with them forever?"
Old 2009-04-27, 13:03   Link #130
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Good episode, funny and serious at the same time which is Bleach at it’s best, but please tell me that there will be no more interruptions, that atleast this scenario will play out in it’s entirety…Not that I’m foolish enuff to think Aizen will get his anytime soon, but that atleast this current scenario will play out for a good 20-30 eps (Hmm has Bleach ever had 30 eps of pure manga?)….Anyways that’s it, hope that purple-haired Fraccion gets his metrosexual a$$ owned!!!
Old 2009-04-27, 22:08   Link #131
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Good episode, funny and serious at the same time which is Bleach at it’s best, but please tell me that there will be no more interruptions, that atleast this scenario will play out in it’s entirety…Not that I’m foolish enuff to think Aizen will get his anytime soon, but that atleast this current scenario will play out for a good 20-30 eps (Hmm has Bleach ever had 30 eps of pure manga?)….Anyways that’s it, hope that purple-haired Fraccion gets his metrosexual a$$ owned!!!
Aw I love the metrosexual Fraccion, he provides so much comedy relief.
Old 2009-04-29, 07:36   Link #132
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I wonna see ------'s --- momment X'D
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
*filler text*
Old 2009-04-29, 08:25   Link #133
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
edited it >_> i forgot all about it. But honestly who doesn't read the manga thats still watching bleach?
Old 2009-04-29, 08:46   Link #134
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I know a couple people off the top of my head, actually. A couple more that only watch the dub, too.
Old 2009-04-29, 09:47   Link #135
kitten320

If manga will do something ridiculouse right now, then I also will only watch Bleach till that moment =/
Old 2009-04-29, 16:31   Link #136
Lady Luna

I don't think they episode was all that bad.

Things are moving rather slowly now, sure...but I think I'm okay with that. I'm really okay with how things are going. I look forward to seeing how this arc will be portrayed in the anime. I've probably said this before, but I'm along for the ride.
Lady Luna is offline   Reply With Quote