AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2009-08-29, 09:06   Link #41
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

No news on the CVs for the drama CD as well. Well, there is a high chance that the CVs will be reused.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 10:00   Link #42
Rikimtasu

Send a message via MSN to Rikimtasu
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Ah why a movie, I was hoping for an anime series. It would be my new Toradora. D:
No really Toradora,if i would say....
It is a more like Haruhi and Kyon,minus some part,and a lot of shouju kind of feel.
I wonder what short shortes will be in "Bungaku Shoujo" to Koisuru Episode 2...
Old 2009-08-29, 11:17   Link #43
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimtasu View Post
It is a more like Haruhi and Kyon,minus some part,and a lot of shouju kind of feel.
Comparing Kyon to Inoue Konoha is obvious but I am not sure than is a good idea to compare Haruhi and Amano Tooko. Somehow , I feel like than Haruhi would be more like Himekura Maki .

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-30, 15:09   Link #44
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimtasu View Post
I wonder what short shortes will be in "Bungaku Shoujo" to Koisuru Episode 2...
I was going for the quirky romance series novel made to anime kinda thing.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 14:56   Link #45
asrielchase

Cast members revealed

Amano Touko: Hanazawa Kana (花澤香菜)
Inoue Konoha: Irino Miyu (入野自由)
Kotobuki Nanase: Mizuki Nana (水樹奈々)
Takeda Chia: Toyosaki Aki (豊崎愛生)
Sakurai Ryuuto: Miyano Mamoru (宮野真守)
Akutagawa Kazushi: Ono Daisuke (小野大輔)
Himekura Maki: Itou Shizuka (伊藤静)
Mori-chan: Shimoda Asami (下田麻美)

Very solid cast members if you ask me, all except that I couldn't really imagine Hanazawa Kana voicing Touko senpai.
aaaand there's still one more major character whose seiyuu is not revealed.
Old 2009-09-07, 21:42   Link #46
Falkor

Kana Hanazawa as Tooko... that is really hard to imagine.

the cast looks pretty good... I can actually recognize a handful of names... hmmm, Kanazawa as Tooko, just hard to imagine.
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 12:36   Link #47
Woland
Latin Rascal

The Cast is good, very good.. but the roles seems really out of place. Hanazawa as Tooko is really (and I don't know about Mizuki Nana as Nanase, not bad but she would be better as Toko, probably). And if you get Mamoru Miyano and Daisuke Ono, why you have to put Irino Miyu on Konoha?

Well, let's wait and see...
Old 2009-09-09, 18:19   Link #48
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Irino Miyu is generally ok for timid characters. I have yet to hear him in Hot Blooded roles (unless Sora counts).

And..... Kobato is Touko.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)

Last edited by yezhanquan; 2009-09-09 at 18:30.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 00:00   Link #49
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator

I'm more interested in the addition of Ryuuto. Either they're introducing him early, planning on more movies/TV series, or they're not doing Book 1/doing something original (which I think might be possible, considering I still haven't found anywhere saying conclusively that Book 1 will be adapted).

I have to agree that Hanazawa Kana as Touko seems off though.
I would've gotten any Nanase character CD that came out anyway, and now with Mizuki Nana voicing her?
(Well, I would've bought anything Bungaku Shoujo-related anyway, but that's beside the point . Managed to get the C76 CD+DVD off an auction too.)
Old 2009-09-13, 22:25   Link #50
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Hopefully the art looks better in the actual movie than the one of Touko now on the website.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 10:11   Link #51
M.Marangio

Here is an interview with the main cast: http://journal.mycom.co.jp/news/2009...092/index.html
M.Marangio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 03:48   Link #52
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Hmm, the first volume is very interesting to read. Hopefully the later volume gonna be as exciting as the first one. Making this into a movie format is definitely better for this seris I think, at least from what I read of the first volume. Dividing the story into several tv episode gonna make the story feel less epic ^^.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 19:24   Link #53
kyouray
2D > 3D

A trailer is up !
http://www.bungakushoujo.jp/#/trailer/movie1

I also uploaded it on youtube :

Can't wait to watch it and Production I.G has recently proven that they can manage this kind of series with Kimi ni Todoke.
Scheduled for Golden Week according to saiani.

Last edited by kyouray; 2009-11-11 at 19:48.
kyouray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 19:59   Link #54
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

I got mixed feeling about this, the art is good for something animated but there's something bothering me about Tooko appearance(maybe the eyes? ). One thing for sure I was hoping for a more mature and soft voice for her, something more ''mother-like'' . But still, it will er a must watch for me .

Old 2009-11-11, 20:14   Link #55
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I got mixed feeling about this, the art is good for something animated but there's something bothering me about Tooko appearance(maybe the eyes? ). One thing for sure I was hoping for a more mature and soft voice for her, something more ''mother-like'' . But still, it will er a must watch for me .
I agree with you about the eyes, seem too tranquil. I would imagine her something with more energy (don't really know how to put it), since she's so full of emotions, especially when eating the books.

I disagree with you about the voice however. Seems pretty fitting for her, an articulate and soft voice. I also wouldn't hold my breath for this one even though it's from Production I.G., because it seems to be so condensed.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 20:18   Link #56
Falkor

thanks for uploading/posting the trailer.

I don't want to judge the movie adaptation by the first of its trailers, but I'm kinda skeptic with the little it was shown. I got a bad feeling when I saw Kana Hanazawa as Tooko, and after watching the trailer, I still think that she might not be the best choice to voice her. her voice doesn't quite match the image I got of her character from the manga/novel. I'm still looking forward to this adaptation, though; and hopefully it's just the short trailer that is not clicking on me.
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 20:35   Link #57
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

If this is airing during golden week, looks like we won't this for a good year at least still (gotta wait for BR/DVD release etc.).

PS: Gundam 00's film will also premiere during Golden Week.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 02:25   Link #58
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator

Haven't watched this trailer yet, but I saw a voiced clip show on the site a while back... and Konoha's voice was a complete miss for me. Hanazawa as Touko was also pretty off, and Touko's entire movie design doesn't really match my impression of her. I'll probably watch it as soon as it's out here if it airs in the theater's here, but I'm really not expecting much, unfortunately.
Old 2009-11-14, 23:18   Link #59
billborden

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
I agree with you about the eyes, seem too tranquil. I would imagine her something with more energy (don't really know how to put it), since she's so full of emotions, especially when eating the books.

I disagree with you about the voice however. Seems pretty fitting for her, an articulate and soft voice. I also wouldn't hold my breath for this one even though it's from Production I.G., because it seems to be so condensed.
I'm going to have to agree with Ganbaru on this one. I don't think motherly is the word I would have used, but I do imagine her with a somewhat deeper, more mature voice. The artwork I can live with and, lets face it, I'm going to watch the show no matter what.
Old 2009-11-15, 21:48   Link #60
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Maybe not motherly but at least ''older sister-like'', after all the comparaison to a mother or a older sister was sometime used on the novels.

The more I think about it, I think than the voice would have fitted more to Hinosaka Nano (日坂 菜乃) from the latest novel (文学少女”見習いの初戀)

Tags
mystery, shounen