AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2009-12-28, 07:28   Link #81
amrul

I've read the first volume, and it feels more like reading osamu dazai's ningen shikaku. Anyway, I like the story.

Somehow touko senpai in the anime preview posted in the previous page leaves a strange impression for me. It's just strange, not like the one I imagine while reading the novel (I didn't look at the ilustration very often).

btw, any information which volume will be taken into the anime? from the preview i think the first volume will, don't know about the others though.
amrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 13:56   Link #82
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

I saw what seemed to be a preview DVD and liked it: it was the two-minute PV plus what looked like 15 minutes of the first ep.

I've read a bit of the manga (not the novel) and felt as if Hanazawa Kana brought the character alive a bit for me as an irresistible fey senpai. I would never have considered her, either, but there is something there, I think. She has a lot more breadth as an actress now than she had a couple of years ago.

I also really liked Irino Miyu's voice, which I don't always. Gave his character a bit of weight, it seemed to me.

The look seemed good, but I'm not sure whether the narrative style in which the story is adapted works or not yet. It certainly felt like the manga to me.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 11:50   Link #83
SwiftStrike
Reaching for the Heavens

reminds me of kimi ni todoke a lot;probably as good as it-although I don't know much about this series yet heh. really looking forward to this (lol was looking and listening at the official site for a long time)
Old 2009-12-29, 12:31   Link #84
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrul View Post
Somehow touko senpai in the anime preview posted in the previous page leaves a strange impression for me. It's just strange, not like the one I imagine while reading the novel (I didn't look at the ilustration very often)..
After watching the preview DVD, I have to say than they got the ''cheerful'' and '' book-passionate'' Tooko but it's just one part of the whole will they get the more ''serious'' or ''[I]older sister/ mother[/I- like '' Tooko, it's a other story...

Otherwize, the art is good enough for me, not as good as the novel but it'S still fine. The ''animation'' of Tooko's book's speach is a nice touch.

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 23:27   Link #85
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Wow what is with that girl eating books
Old 2009-12-29, 23:47   Link #86
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Wow what is with that girl eating books
For her, eating book is natural like eating a apple would be natural for us. In fact, usual food taste nothing for her.

Spoiler for spoiler for book 7 and 8:

Old 2010-01-01, 08:50   Link #87
tsunade666

I like the preview and waiting eagerly for the movie. I haven't read the manga and novel yet so I can't understand much but I think the voice actress for the girl is amazing. It brings life to it as for the guy. Well he struck me with the lovelove senpai beam. Though I'm not sure if its the case but I think he likes his senpai.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 10:44   Link #88
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Shame the promo is pretty much a spoiler for the film, though it really bumped me up for it.

Worth being spoiled for Hikaru Nanase.
Old 2010-01-01, 11:44   Link #89
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Just saw the promo for Bungaku Shoujo...
And my comment is... "It is very beautiful..."
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 02:08   Link #90
tsunade666

It is very beautiful but I'm confused with the girl. I think its normal for her to eat books but how about the weird reactions? are they illusions? or illusions turning into real?
Old 2010-01-03, 23:40   Link #91
amrul

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
It is very beautiful but I'm confused with the girl. I think its normal for her to eat books but how about the weird reactions? are they illusions? or illusions turning into real?
I think it's more like the visualization of her imagination to make things look interesting.
Old 2010-01-04, 20:00   Link #92
SwiftStrike
Reaching for the Heavens

yeah, I believe the novel had a paragraph or two describing the "sensation" of eating books....but 5+minutes of it in the promo

Judging by the char's involved, I'm guessing it'l only be the first novel; I hope there's more.
Old 2010-01-04, 22:28   Link #93
amrul

I wonder how long it takes for one movie/eps....

The first volume itself, if you squeeze it into half an hour show won't be good, n there will be many things skipped IMO. At least an hour would be nice, like denpateki na kanojo.

Let's just hope they won't let the novel fans down
Old 2010-01-05, 14:06   Link #94
tsunade666

I read the first volume of the one translated in baka-tsuki. And after it I'm craving for more. But I'm confused on some parts

Spoiler:

I want to read more and expecting more from the movie. And I agree they should at least have 30 mins + like denpaki no kanojo.
Old 2010-01-05, 15:13   Link #95
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Spoiler for answer^:

Old 2010-01-05, 18:25   Link #96
SwiftStrike
Reaching for the Heavens

Spoiler for yeah:
Old 2010-01-05, 19:41   Link #97
tsunade666

spoilers are appreciated bombard me with it. Either pm me or I will wait here for answers.

Spoiler:

craving for more and still waiting. The story is very interesting.

I'm getting a grim idea that the movie will only cover the 1st volume.
Old 2010-01-05, 20:15   Link #98
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Spoiler for answer for above:

Old 2010-01-06, 10:17   Link #99
tsunade666

Thanks a lot

Spoiler:
Old 2010-01-07, 07:38   Link #100