AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Valkyria Chronicles

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-28, 06:45   Link #461
trakker
Comical Scamp
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: England
We cant have cute female emperial troops, how will we ever shoot them down? x_x
trakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 08:47   Link #462
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
We won't, because we'll be fighting on their side, obviously.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 12:11   Link #463
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
We won't, because we'll be fighting on their side, obviously.
Obviosly!

It was a little dissapointing that the guys in Behind her Blue Flame were just your normal faceless Imps.

Ah, well... here's a Shocktrooper for you.

Spoiler for Fire in the hole!:

Actually I was unsure if her haircut would work, but now I think her wild hair fits pretty well.
__________________
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 02:22   Link #464
cloner4000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Where's the helmat? perhaps you can have it hanging on the side....
cloner4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 07:46   Link #465
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Thanks Kyral and good work on the Shock Trooper. I'm enjoying this.
We need more lady's in the Imperial army!
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 07:56   Link #466
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloner4000 View Post
Where's the helmat? perhaps you can have it hanging on the side....
The same as with the people of Squad 7.

I wanted to make these girls "characters" and not "units" so I decided to leave the helmets out for the sake of personality.
Well.... you can just say they have them in thier backpacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
We need more lady's in the Imperial army!
And you shall have more!

Ok... so here we have a Lancer... hm... after the aggressive Shocktrooper I wanted to go with different image for her.
Spoiler for Aaaawwww~! :3:
Yeah she ended up a little too cute and delicate somehow... Actually I wanted to draw her a little more sturdy. I mean... she's a Lancer, right?
Ah, well...
__________________
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 09:26   Link #467
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Don't worry, i still think she's great.
Remember Elysse? She's a character you never expected as a Lancer so something that's different is good.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 17:58   Link #468
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Obviosly!

It was a little dissapointing that the guys in Behind her Blue Flame were just your normal faceless Imps.

Ah, well... here's a Shocktrooper for you.

Spoiler for Fire in the hole!:

Actually I was unsure if her haircut would work, but now I think her wild hair fits pretty well.
Oh definitely, gives her that wild Shocktrooper feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
The same as with the people of Squad 7.

I wanted to make these girls "characters" and not "units" so I decided to leave the helmets out for the sake of personality.
Well.... you can just say they have them in thier backpacks.



And you shall have more!

Ok... so here we have a Lancer... hm... after the aggressive Shocktrooper I wanted to go with different image for her.
Spoiler for Aaaawwww~! :3:
Yeah she ended up a little too cute and delicate somehow... Actually I wanted to draw her a little more sturdy. I mean... she's a Lancer, right?
Ah, well...
It works. Like Mr said, we had some cute Lancers in the game too. And remember Valkyria Chronicles motto: Making war look cute, one headshot at a time.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 21:51   Link #469
Snowman24
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Ok... so here we have a Lancer... hm... after the aggressive Shocktrooper I wanted to go with different image for her.
Spoiler for Aaaawwww~! :3:
Awww....how cute, if I saw her on the battlefield...don't think I'd be able to shoot her
Snowman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 13:01   Link #470
cloner4000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I'll probably surrender on the spot..and hope that her personality is not like Jane...

although the lancer looks slightly Darcen? maybe it's because of the hair. Since most of the Darcen female in the game aside from Lynn had the same hairstyle.
cloner4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 23:18   Link #471
Snowman24
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Yeah I was gonna say, to me that hairstyle automatically makes me think of girls like Nadine or Isara or Princess Cordelia...It really does seem to be a Darcsen hairstyle :P
Snowman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 03:34   Link #472
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Age: 30
First she had a little different hair style, twin tails to be precise.
But you actually couldn't really see the them so I more or less "cut her hair" and it turned out like this.

I agree, even my first thought after looking at the sketch was, "now she looks like a Darcsen..." But I didn't wanted to change it again, on the contray, I liked it pretty much.

I admit I have a thing for the female Darcsens in the game, especially Nadine after I recognized her voice actor (Kanae Ito).
__________________
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 07:37   Link #473
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman24 View Post
Awww....how cute, if I saw her on the battlefield...don't think I'd be able to shoot her
What are you talking about? If she was in that situation of staring blankly at a butterfly I'd be more than happy to aerate her skull.

/Saddist Potential
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 16:41   Link #474
Dead at Dusk
Shadow Watcher
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Where the sun never shines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Spoiler for Aaaawwww~! :3:
Very Pretty
__________________
Wha!!?
Dead at Dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 20:19   Link #475
jeroz
Art Block Specialist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
What are you talking about? If she was in that situation of staring blankly at a butterfly I'd be more than happy to aerate her skull.

/Saddist Potential
you idiot. The best thing clearly is to sneak up from behind and take her home~ <3
__________________
She's not Mary Sue, she's Hajime-su!
jeroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 21:57   Link #476
SoggySoyBean
Squishie
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Canada
Very nice i've wanted to start drawing for some time now-until i realized i had no talent
always wondered why the empire was a saus' fest with exception of sel...lol

can't wait for more, and do you plan on colouring them
SoggySoyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 23:43   Link #477
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Coquitlam, BC, Canada/Quezon City, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
you idiot. The best thing clearly is to sneak up from behind and take her home~ <3
And what if she doesn't want to go...peacefully?
__________________

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 05:33   Link #478
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggySoyBean View Post
can't wait for more, and do you plan on colouring them
Yeah I'm planing to colorate them

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
What are you talking about? If she was in that situation of staring blankly at a butterfly I'd be more than happy to aerate her skull.
/Saddist Potential
Actually the idea with the butterfly came from a ww1 movie I once saw, it ends with the main character staring an reaching at a butterfly... before getting sniped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
And what if she doesn't want to go...peacefully?
Don't worry. She's a lancer so she won't attack back if assaulted in your roun- *is shot*



Ok I finally found the time to make another one!

It's the Sniper this time.
Spoiler for Kimi no haato o neraiuchi~! Wait, what!? Oo:
__________________
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 07:07   Link #479
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral;
Yeah I'm planing to colorate them
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral;
Actually the idea with the butterfly came from a ww1 movie I once saw, it ends with the main character staring an reaching at a butterfly... before getting sniped.
I think i remember that movie. All Quiet on the Western Front, based on the novel of the same name by a German WWI vet.. There were two version of that movie. The original 1930's version & the 1970's Remake. But the one i seen was the 1930's version on Cinemax. I remember the movie well since most the Germans were speaking with American accents which I couldn't help but laugh about it..
But still it was very brutal for a 1930's movie and show how soldiers suffered during WWI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral;
Don't worry. She's a lancer so she won't attack back if assaulted in your roun- *is shot*
MEDICCCCCC!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral;
Ok I finally found the time to make another one!

It's the Sniper this time.
Spoiler for Kimi no haato o neraiuchi~! Wait, what!? Oo:
Kyonko? Is that yo*is almost shot*
Okay! I surrender! I surrender! Just don't shot me!!
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 00:22   Link #480
SoggySoyBean
Squishie
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
...
I think i remember that movie. All Quiet on the Western Front, based on the novel of the same name by a German WWI vet.. There were two version of that movie. The original 1930's version & the 1970's Remake. But the one i seen was the 1930's version on Cinemax. I remember the movie well since most the Germans were speaking with American accents which I couldn't help but laugh about it..
But still it was very brutal for a 1930's movie and show how soldiers suffered during WWI.

...Kyonko? Is that yo*is almost shot*...
I remember that movie! I think I watched the 1970 version, it ended with him trying to sketch a bird though...he was always sketching I think...

hehe and that does look like kyonko

Btw, we've exported it into the game! YAY~ no textures yet >_< that's why it's brown


I can't wait to start modeling infantry :3 you can probably guess what I'm going to do
SoggySoyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.