AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Female Arrancar ?
Apache 14 9.33%
Charlotte Cuuhlhorne 10 6.67%
Cirucci Thunderwitch 15 10.00%
Halibel 97 64.67%
Lilinette 20 13.33%
Loly & Menoly 12 8.00%
Mila-Rose 8 5.33%
Neliel Tu / Nel 86 57.33%
Sun-Sun 15 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-08, 14:58   Link #101
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Noes, someone break the bipartisanship of Nel/Halibel! They're always pretty close though, no more than 2 votes apart...
nel = democrates and halibel = republican or is it the other way around

all others are independants
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 17:08   Link #102
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Nel. Believe it or not, I like her in both forms. In adult, she is sexy and beautiful and in child form she is just adorable and cute. Her crying kinda makes me sad as well, something that in other anime it usually irritates me.
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 17:10   Link #103
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Nel. Believe it or not, I like her in both forms. In adult, she is sexy and beautiful and in child form she is just adorable and cute. Her crying kinda makes me sad as well, something that in other anime it usually irritates me.
her crying makes me angry
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 22:27   Link #104
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
her crying makes me angry
Lol, even when Nel is in adult form it is strange enough that when she sees Ichigo, she instantaneously reverts to her child-like behavior. When fighting though, she becomes the mature Nel we all know.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 00:45   Link #105
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
her crying makes me angry
Her crying gives Ichigo strength...suffice to say, another stolen theme...except Ichigo doesn't get green spikey hair and bulky muscles
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 18:51   Link #106
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Her crying gives Ichigo strength...suffice to say, another stolen theme...except Ichigo doesn't get green spikey hair and bulky muscles
Wait Nel has bulky muscles, since when?
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 23:56   Link #107
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Wait Nel has bulky muscles, since when?
She doesn't she just hurt ichigo hugging him because he was injured lols. but she was a little childish when she saw ichigo i agree
__________________

Last edited by Kuroda; 2009-05-11 at 00:08.
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 00:07   Link #108
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Her crying gives Ichigo strength...suffice to say, another stolen theme...except Ichigo doesn't get green spikey hair and bulky muscles
Since when is a simple concept like crying giving someone strength a concept that CAN be stolen? It's too basic of a concept, no one piece of fiction owns it.

Much like many shonen cliches in general, actually.
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 00:19   Link #109
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
That was a joke referring to the opposite relationship of Goku and Brolly from DBZ...but hey, who takes time to understand posts?
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 01:18   Link #110
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
but hey, who takes time to understand posts?
not me, i rarely read through the entirety of most posts
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 01:26   Link #111
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
not me, i rarely read through the entirety of most posts
I don't really either...


Not many people watch the brolly movies even as DBZ fans because most of them weren't that great the first brolly movie I thought was pretty good though... 2nd and third were pretty boring and drawn out.
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 01:27   Link #112
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
I don't really either...


Not many people watch the brolly movies even as DBZ fans because most of them weren't that great the first brolly movie I thought was pretty good though... 2nd and third were pretty boring and drawn out.
lol i had no idea that they made dbz movies, i stopped watching after Cell
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 01:46   Link #113
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
lol i had no idea that they made dbz movies, i stopped watching after Cell
if you don't mind skiping ahead in the story a little to explain why Brolly hates Goku... is because they were born at the same time.. and all Goku did was cry and it made Brolly cry. Brolly(and his father) were cast out becauce brolly had insane power levels as a baby and the king (vegetas father) casted them both out because he was scared of brolly and attempted to kill them both... brolly magically saved them somehow... and this is how angry he gets you'll have to watch the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzPZA...eature=related


Thus explaining the crying = power thing Kafriel spoke of
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 02:01   Link #114
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
if you don't mind skiping ahead in the story a little to explain why Brolly hates Goku... is because they were born at the same time.. and all Goku did was cry and it made Brolly cry. Brolly(and his father) were cast out becauce brolly had insane power levels as a baby and the king (vegetas father) casted them both out because he was scared of brolly and attempted to kill them both... brolly magically saved them somehow... and this is how angry he gets you'll have to watch the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzPZA...eature=related


Thus explaining the crying = power thing Kafriel spoke of
damn you! know i have watch dbz to find out wtf was going on there lol

also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI best part of dbz ever lol
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 02:07   Link #115
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
damn you! know i have watch dbz to find out wtf was going on there lol

also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI best part of dbz ever lol
that secretly was my intent maybe?

I suggest watching the whole movie... no need to really watch the whole series just to know. I happen to own it on blu-ray when they released it with one of the DBZ games on the PS3
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 20:24   Link #116
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
She doesn't she just hurt ichigo hugging him because he was injured lols. but she was a little childish when she saw ichigo i agree
Yeah it is kind of funny that she was so serious with her opponent, and then when she saw Ichigo, BAM! Instantaneous boob rush to the head. I really wouldn't mind some of that anyways >.>.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 23:49   Link #117
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
As Promised



Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Apache is lagging behind guess I will have spam the thread with nekked images of her : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
^ this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Do it!

Oh well with X-Ray glasses you can see her Nekked . It works I tried

Ku Ku Ku



P.S. a.shading.here.
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 06:18   Link #118
Z. Kensei
Kensei??
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle,WA
For me its halibel, even though nel is a close second. Halibel could be my fraccion anyday
Z. Kensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 00:11   Link #119
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Lilinette because she is the only loli there.
__________________
Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 15:02   Link #120
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Damn! Loly & Menoly have more supporters than Sun Sun and Mila Rose? 0_0
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
manga, favorite

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.