AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2009-04-27, 08:58   Link #1
hodil
Solve me...

[Umineko] EPX-3 Solution

Beatrice thanks all who participated in [Umineko] EPX-3.

After a tough battle of intelligence, the humans have managed to scrap some truth out of the easy challenging mystery.

However, the witch side still won. Honestly, The human side managed to solve the second twilight and possibly the first twilight too if I were to be more careless than I already am =P

Rosa-Beatrice was the culprit.

Clickie the spoiler below to enjoy the anwser arc! Thanks to all who participated.

Spoiler for Answer Arc:
Old 2009-04-27, 09:58   Link #2
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

bravo, bravo.

As expected, it's very good. I wish you a fair time in preparing your next game.

(bow down and leaves),

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-27, 11:20   Link #3
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Jessica became Wonderwoman...Kanon died his dramatic death again and they are cheesy as ever....all fine with me xDDDDDD
And the best....ROSA WENT ALL TAKANO! Yay!!!!!!
Btw I'm sorry that I couldn't help anymore...I was really busy sorry

Last edited by Kitsu; 2009-04-27 at 12:45.
Kitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-27, 18:35   Link #4
Marion
The Great Dine

Factor X WAS a crossbow! I knew it XD But I only figured it out on my way to lunch.

:P Well it's back to writing my own EPX (I mean, once my computer comes back with the rest of the question arc file >__>)

ALSO WE SOLVED WHO SURVIVED >:U SO THERRREEE~~

Sig by nocco

Last edited by Marion; 2009-04-27 at 18:58.
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-27, 20:38   Link #5
Alaya
Counter Force

Urghh that's a hard one.

One thing that still bothers me is that how can this be true:

- The person who locked the front door was Genji.

Consider what is in the solution arc, if Genji locked the door, then he would surely found the corpse when he came to lock the door in the night.

If Genji locked the door before Rosa committed murder, then Rosa would not be able to go out of mansion through mansion door. It would be impossible for her to lock the mansion by herself. If she took key from one of the servant's corpse, then the key would not be found with the bodies again. If Rosa used a key to unlock the front door and return it to the body, then she would not be able to lock the door again.

So how did Rosa left the mansion? Through boiler's room door? or by other mean :P

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-27, 20:51   Link #6
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaya View Post
Urghh that's a hard one.

One thing that still bothers me is that how can this be true:

- The person who locked the front door was Genji.

Consider what is in the solution arc, if Genji locked the door, then he would surely found the corpse when he came to lock the door in the night.

If Genji locked the door before Rosa committed murder, then Rosa would not be able to go out of mansion through mansion door. It would be impossible for her to lock the mansion by herself. If she took key from one of the servant's corpse, then the key would not be found with the bodies again. If Rosa used a key to unlock the front door and return it to the body, then she would not be able to lock the door again.

So how did Rosa left the mansion? Through boiler's room door? or by other mean :P
Rosa and Hideyoshi had master keys from Gohda and Kumasawa's corpses.

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-28, 05:03   Link #7
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
Rosa and Hideyoshi had master keys from Gohda and Kumasawa's corpses.
Yeah, but that would be impossible for the door to be locked, if Genji came to lock the door before Rosa left. Because the keys were took from the corpse at 7pm, and if Genji locked the door before Rosa left, then Rosa need to retrieved the key from the corpse and unlocked the door. Then return the key to the corpse and locked the front door from outside, which is impossible because she need a master key to do it.

Of course this is base on the assumption that Rosa left through the front door. If she left by other means, then this would not affect anything.

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Old 2009-04-28, 05:11   Link #8
hodil
Solve me...

Genji retired early.

Rosa did not leave the mansion through the front door because Genji locked it before he retired.

In fact, Natsuhi prepared rooms for all the adults and Genji was not expecting anyone to leave... nor enter.

The kitchen's backdoor(featured in banquet of the golden witch) was the only way Rosa could leave and enter the rose garden fast.

I did miss out some parts like the part where Rosa planted the roses... For your info:

Rosa got the roses from a vase in the hall = P

Well! Marion i hope u could post up your fiction too! I want to play it ^^

My avatar was a clue btw
Old 2009-04-28, 09:37   Link #9
Alaya
Counter Force

That's all make sense now, thank Hodil.

Old 2009-04-28, 09:47   Link #10
rasora

Oh is Cool I Like it But ...
Old 2009-04-29, 02:01   Link #11
hodil
Solve me...

You're welcome Alaya. i had fun.

@Rasora
Ho? Is there smth wrg with the question and anwser arc?
Old 2009-05-13, 09:54   Link #12
bloody_pena

Yeah!!!

I've been veryyyyyyyyyyyyy busy. I have to live without touching my computer for almost fifteen days!!! I feel like I have missed a lot. Aghhhhhh!!!

Your answer arc is great! I like it! and...oh...Kanon...He protected Jessica! As I thought...hehehe...

Thanks!!! That's a very good game.
bloody_pena is offline   Reply With Quote