AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-04-30, 05:26   Link #61
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
and of course the midnight rose bush reference is something that many won't get, but it refers to a rape by a homosexual of another man in the bushes...totally inappropriate for young viewers and disgusting by anyones standards(at least the people I hang with) too bad Bleach has done this...
*raises eyebrow* source?
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 07:22   Link #62
EoT
~~

Surprised they spent a whole episode on that fight

It was quite disturbing regardless but the outcome was pretty predictable after seeing what Yumichaka (sp) has done in his previous fights.
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 08:54   Link #63
Shiemi
Counting days

*delurking for a change* I'm just glad I wasn't wearing my glasses while watching this episode.
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 09:06   Link #64
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Shiemimama!

:3

This episode owns so much.. I laugh very very hard for the whole episode.

So here's the million dollar question... Why Yumi was chosen as a guardian? He was 5th seated officer.. 2 is a VC, 1 was a 3rd seat (but thats because the VC for his squad is a loli that never leave their captain) - so let say Ikkaku is the real VC. Why didnt jiisan send his VC.. or Omaeda?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 09:18   Link #65
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Shiemimama!

:3

This episode owns so much.. I laugh very very hard for the whole episode.

So here's the million dollar question... Why Yumi was chosen as a guardian? He was 5th seated officer.. 2 is a VC, 1 was a 3rd seat (but thats because the VC for his squad is a loli that never leave their captain) - so let say Ikkaku is the real VC. Why didnt jiisan send his VC.. or Omaeda?
If to choose between Omaeda and Yumichka... I would go for Yumichka

Although I'm sure that Soi Fon wouldn't mind to get rid of her VC
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 09:20   Link #66
Vicious108

Because Yumi is more popular than either of those.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 09:34   Link #67
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
Thirded.

I'm sorry Monir, but that was the most disturbing, and oh so very very wrong ep of Bleach in a mf long time.
I'm female and I hated it.
I'd post a snippet of my initial reaction while watching it, but uuugh *shudders*

Tall muscly man in a tutu, battling eyelashes and doing sailor soldier transformations with a tiny ass thong covering his crotch is a MFHELLNO!!

What has been seen cannot be unseen though

Bring Ikkaku already so I can get over this trauma, I need a desperate dose of testosterone asap cause that was oestrogen overload
It does the heart so good to see that, at least, one of the ladies was able to escape the clutches of Charlotte's galmour and beauty. You have my praise, madam. I'll peg you down as someone who doesn't look for exterior beauty to find a character appealing. Very very commendable.

*monir salutes Mystique*
Old 2009-04-30, 10:14   Link #68
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
So here's the million dollar question... Why Yumi was chosen as a guardian? He was 5th seated officer..
Because the 5th seat from the 11th Division it's like to be the captain in 10th Division.

Where is mah million?
Old 2009-04-30, 10:44   Link #69
Kafriel
Senior Guest

No,it's actually a pretty good question...if you look at it, Iba should have been at Yumichika's pillar, since he is a lieutenant and an all-rounder. But instead, they chose a 5th seat.....maybe because he beat Shuuhei back then without a scratch?
Old 2009-04-30, 11:04   Link #70
Fran~
floating away...

11th Division has the most hardcore fighters, they're like spartans to me and Kenpachi is like Leonidas Remember that Iba was in 11th Division and he asked a transfer to another division.

Even Ikaku has his Bankai, which could allow him to be a Captain, but both Yumichika and Ikaku will not let Kenpachi's side. That's why Ikaku kept as a secret his Bankai.
Old 2009-04-30, 11:26   Link #71
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Definitely your kinda thing:P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWCHYHnvjUw
I bet Yamamoto saw this too and thought Yumichika was badass.
Old 2009-04-30, 11:31   Link #72
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
*raises eyebrow* source?
Get culturized; If you've never heard of the "stranger in the bushes rape", then you haven't walked around a park at 3AM...

But for every crotch shot we got in this episode, I better be reprimanded with some Halibel fanservice...

I remember over in the Naruto section, people were calling censorship BS when a Naruto Shippuuden episode didn't contain a certain fantasized Naruto-Sasuke scene that was originally in the manga...

So instead, yaoi is deemed the devil, but getting tea-bagged through our TV/computer screens is perfectly OK? ALRIGHT; Fanservice with women is one thing, but there aren't any standards with fanservice with men...

...not that I support fanservice with men, though, I actually condone it to the 7th circle of Hell, of course...I just would've preferred to have gone through my day without that unexpected, what, 5-second still on Charlotte's package and two other half-second "SURPRISE!" shots...Is that too much to ask?
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 12:03   Link #73
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Definitely your kinda thing:P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWCHYHnvjUw
I bet Yamamoto saw this too and thought Yumichika was badass.
11th Division delivers...

If Yachiru were at Karakura, she would kill Halibel in a blink of an eye.
Old 2009-04-30, 12:15   Link #74
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Get culturized; If you've never heard of the "stranger in the bushes rape", then you haven't walked around a park at 3AM...
Let's not put any ideas into Kafriel's head. Kafriel, please don't go and look for bushes and investigate what lies beyond at 3 AM. We want to see you post in these forum a bit longer. Yes, we aren't tired of you..... yet.

Quote:
But for every crotch shot we got in this episode, I better be reprimanded with some Halibel fanservice...

I remember over in the Naruto section, people were calling censorship BS when a Naruto Shippuuden episode didn't contain a certain fantasized Naruto-Sasuke scene that was originally in the manga...

So instead, yaoi is deemed the devil, but getting tea-bagged through our TV/computer screens is perfectly OK? ALRIGHT; Fanservice with women is one thing, but there aren't any standards with fanservice with men...

...not that I support fanservice with men, though, I actually condone it to the 7th circle of Hell, of course...I just would've preferred to have gone through my day without that unexpected, what, 5-second still on Charlotte's package and two other half-second "SURPRISE!" shots...Is that too much to ask?
I suppose it gives us a bit of a peek inside the cultural norm in the Japanese society. Considering the target audience of this show, the presumption here is that there is a good chance a shounen will suddenly find his shorts too tight if Halibel's drop-down menu comes into full view while any normal shounen will cringe at the finesse and beauty of Charlotte. A parent will approve the latter, but not the former. I'm sure the producer of Bleach will do whatever is needed to keep this series at it's current time slot. The best way to accomplish such feat is not to anger the parents who just caught a glimpse of her son squirming and shifting in his sitting position just to give himself some room after Halibel's under carriage came into view.

I scare myself sometime.....
Old 2009-04-30, 13:46   Link #75
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
i was loling during the end of the fight
since he starts using his more "mature" voice, i was half expecting Yumichika to say "lelouch vi britannia commands you, DIE"
Old 2009-04-30, 15:35   Link #76
DarkHollowIchigo

I so want to know what powers Yachiru and Wonderwise have. I bet they both are very strong @.@
Old 2009-04-30, 15:54   Link #77
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
What!!!? This was the best episode, though it was kind of sad. I'm thinking about you ladies.

Spoiler for episode specific! Warning: for the ladies only:

Yumichika's ability is an interesting one. Looks like Kenpachi's group is a full of mystery. Everyone with their latent abilities tend to pull out the odd in their favor at the last second. Sucking reiatsu dry is so Yumichika. So, was Yumichika going to sacrifice himself if Charlotte didn't have the ability to provide a cover that mask unusual increase in reiatsu completely? He was outmatched in every way until then.

I enjoyed the episode. It was funny. The only downturn is that some of the terrible music that were composed in those anime-original episodes were snuck in here. But then there were a few good ones too. The animation wasn't bad either at times. The episode had better pace than last week.

That said, the only fight among the lower class I'm interested at is Ikkaku's. His opponent doesn't talk much which automatically puts him into the cooler/bad-er villain category.

Episode preview indicates that it will be Kira's debut next week.
wa wa WATER!!!!

my god this nothing more like too way over 9000!!!

please yet later this will be dub we're doomed.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 21:03   Link #78
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
It does the heart so good to see that, at least, one of the ladies was able to escape the clutches of Charlotte's galmour and beauty. You have my praise, madam. I'll peg you down as someone who doesn't look for exterior beauty to find a character appealing. Very very commendable.

*monir salutes Mystique*
Thank you for the cookie, kind sir *curtesys*
Not sure what i did right or what you were expecting ... I kinda just ranted a little and stormed off but it truly was horrible for me, lol.

I assume there are lots of girls who were all over this episode like a rash?

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 21:07   Link #79
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

None that I've seen. Only one I heard from said she hated it (^you!)
Old 2009-04-30, 21:07   Link #80
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
I suppose it gives us a bit of a peek inside the cultural norm in the Japanese society. Considering the target audience of this show, the presumption here is that there is a good chance a shounen will suddenly find his shorts too tight if Halibel's drop-down menu comes into full view while any normal shounen will cringe at the finesse and beauty of Charlotte. A parent will approve the latter, but not the former. I'm sure the producer of Bleach will do whatever is needed to keep this series at it's current time slot. The best way to accomplish such feat is not to anger the parents who just caught a glimpse of her son squirming and shifting in his sitting position just to give himself some room after Halibel's under carriage came into view.[/size]
So according to the animators and whatever media commissions board that supervises censorship in Japan, to the target shounen audience and the parents of the audience, a nice still shot and some close-ups of Charlotte's crotch is more desirable to see than Halibel's half-covered rack...What happened to the good ol' "If you can't have one, you can't have the other"?

And where's a white rosebush to hide in when you need one?
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote