AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-04-30, 23:53   Link #81
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ We will find out soon enough in the next episodes I don't think bleach is in for heavy censorship though.
Quote:
Kafriel, please don't go and look for bushes and investigate what lies beyond at 3 AM.
too late, I already inspected the bushes at the park at 2 AM last Monday...and I'm glad to say there was nothing there
Old 2009-05-01, 00:43   Link #82
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
too late, I already inspected the bushes at the park at 2 AM last Monday...and I'm glad to say there was nothing there
You missed the hour... you must go at 3AM, not 2AM
Old 2009-05-01, 04:50   Link #83
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Now that I think about it, didn't Yumi do the same for 69 dude?

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 05:40   Link #84
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Now that I think about it, didn't Yumi do the same for 69 dude?
If you mean his Shikai,the yes he did.
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 13:03   Link #85
kuroSaki_Ichi

i thought the episode was hilarious....but yeah, charlotte should be incinearted by yama...
if i was aizen, i would like dispose of that disgusting arrancar no matter how powerful he is...cause come on, i think many people have been scarred already XD.
kuroSaki_Ichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 13:27   Link #86
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

He should just do an FRS at some point, just let the clone take the reprecussion, no recoil that way on his arm.
Old 2009-05-01, 15:10   Link #87
Irkalla
I asked for this

This ep was so epic, I couldn't stop laughing half a hour after I finished it. All thanks go to Charlie who entertained me with his crotch and butt flashing throughout the whole ep

*steals Monir's screencaps*

Loved Yumichikas real shikai release too. Well, saw it the manga before anyway, but the anime cg peacock effect was really pretty, not to mention effective. Also couldn't get over the awesomeness of his va
Old 2009-05-01, 15:15   Link #88
Vicious108

I couldn't get over the awesomeness of the BGM, the one with the guitar riffs. Hadn't heard it before, so maybe it was introduced during the two filler episodes I skipped, but man it was kinda cool.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 15:21   Link #89
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
He should just do an FRS at some point, just let the clone take the reprecussion, no recoil that way on his arm.
lolwut

naruto forum is that way >

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 15:23   Link #90
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
I couldn't get over the awesomeness of the BGM, the one with the guitar riffs. Hadn't heard it before, so maybe it was introduced during the two filler episodes I skipped, but man it was kinda cool.
I believe they used a new BGM for this fight, I had forgotten it till now though.
Old 2009-05-01, 15:33   Link #91
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
Tall muscly man in a tutu, battling eyelashes and doing sailor soldier transformations with a tiny ass thong covering his crotch is a MFHELLNO!!
Only in Bleach, Mystique, the anime for hippys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
It does the heart so good to see that, at least, one of the ladies was able to escape the clutches of Charlotte's galmour and beauty. You have my praise, madam. I'll peg you down as someone who doesn't look for exterior beauty to find a character appealing. Very very commendable.

*monir salutes Mystique*
All kinds of epic lulz. monir, you have a gift that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
So instead, yaoi is deemed the devil, but getting tea-bagged through our TV/computer screens is perfectly OK? ALRIGHT; Fanservice with women is one thing, but there aren't any standards with fanservice with men...

...not that I support fanservice with men, though, I actually condone it to the 7th circle of Hell, of course...I just would've preferred to have gone through my day without that unexpected, what, 5-second still on Charlotte's package and two other half-second "SURPRISE!" shots...Is that too much to ask?
I think we should protest and riot or something, because from what you say there is clearly gender inequality in Bleach. We saw Ichigo bare-chested, and as great as that was, we have yet to see a female character get unclad to the same extent. Indeed, sexism manifests itself in every walk of life, but this in particular I find most intolerable.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 15:42   Link #92
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Get culturized; If you've never heard of the "stranger in the bushes rape", then you haven't walked around a park at 3AM...
I rather not get shot :3
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 16:15   Link #93
Lady Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
What!!!? This was the best episode, though it was kind of sad. I'm thinking about you ladies.
OH! My eyes! EW! Ew! ew ew ew ew ew! Truly, Monir...I could have gone through life without having EVER seen Charlotte. The crouch shots were just too much. Wait...Charlotte was just too much. That was bad...very very bad. I mean painful, or both. Never can I remember liking a Bleach character less than Charlotte, and that includes Kurotsuchi and S(or however his name is spelled) and Szayel.

However, Yumichika's shikai was a think of beauty.

I can see why Yumichika would hide that ability considering it drains reiatsu--he would have been shunned by his entire division. Rather a departure from completely sudden changes in ability that seem to be a theme. This one was already established--though not illustrated. I liked that. And it looks pretty.
Lady Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 21:20   Link #94
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Luna View Post
I can see why Yumichika would hide that ability considering it drains reiatsu--he would have been shunned by his entire division. Rather a departure from completely sudden changes in ability that seem to be a theme. This one was already established--though not illustrated. I liked that. And it looks pretty.
And it's broken as hell too.
Old 2009-05-01, 23:08   Link #95
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Now imagine the aftermath.. Yumi is the only one brand new, while others are broken as hell
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 06:55   Link #96
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
And it's broken as hell too.
Nah, we don't know if there are limits to the amount of reiatsu he can drain, the speed of his attack and whether or not he can entangle more than one opponents at a time... (otherwise Yumichika would be the tentacle shinigami of doom, able to infiltrate and destroy all of hueco mundo single-handedly xD)
Old 2009-05-02, 10:35   Link #97
Vicious108

Well it's true it could have limitations, but there's no way to know that for now. From what we do know and have actually seen, it's rather broken. If Yumi ever fights a higher level opponent I guess then we'll know if it does have limits to reiatsu, speed, etc.
Old 2009-05-02, 11:57   Link #98
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Well it's true it could have limitations, but there's no way to know that for now. From what we do know and have actually seen, it's rather broken. If Yumi ever fights a higher level opponent I guess then we'll know if it does have limits to reiatsu, speed, etc.
Try and suck out Zaraki's reiatsu hahaha
Old 2009-05-02, 12:00   Link #99
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Try and suck out Zaraki's reiatsu hahaha
I think he will explode
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 14:56   Link #100
Gin
*Artist

Yumichika is going 2 one shot aizen, tosen, halibel, barragan, and stark* all at once! He just needs all the other shinigami to turn around so they can't see his sword lol
*note : I left out gin cuz I don't want him to die
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote