AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2009-05-02, 01:49   Link #21
filthydani

i wouldnt be surprized if Danzou is the only one who can compete with madara at the moment
filthydani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 03:34   Link #22
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

Danzou's looking more and more like a real bastard each time he gets a page...
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 05:08   Link #23
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
And in the end he'll be the destined child

Looks very interesting this chapter..i can't wait..seems like Madara and Nagato have alot in common. It's amazing that Konoha..such a peaceful village.. has soo many enemies. From Konoha's own roots (ninja academy + anbu roots) or from foreign countries..
Old 2009-05-02, 09:02   Link #24
lotus_lee

Spoiler:
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 15:36   Link #25
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Can't expect anything less of Kishi, right now whatever happens in Naruto is something I'll probably accept...(yes, bleach harms my judgement, but there are many ways to tell THIS story so it's not as bad :P)
Old 2009-05-02, 17:48   Link #26
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Can't expect anything less of Kishi, right now whatever happens in Naruto is something I'll probably accept...(yes, bleach harms my judgement, but there are many ways to tell THIS story so it's not as bad :P)
lol Bleach (manga) has really been disappointing... each chapter i'm like wth?
Besides.... my favorite character (i won't mention names) gets owned all the time
Old 2009-05-02, 17:54   Link #27
SeanQ

Why fight to the death...should've told them to both commit suicide...
Old 2009-05-03, 16:12   Link #28
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Maybe Hanzou and Danzou were then going to take bets on who was going to win? This could have led to a whole Ultimate Ninja Fighting Championship circuit. Hanzou and Danzou could have been millionaires. But then Yahiko went and ruined it.
Old 2009-05-03, 16:50   Link #29
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
What better way to get them to kill each other? Fight each other to the death hopefully they will both die and if one survives kill him. Interesting thing is everyone in Yahiko's group eventually became his arms, legs and eyes (By that I mean the Pains).

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 16:50   Link #30
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
This is the truth.

Also, I can't help but think the organization Nagato created will be known as Akatsuki. I guess Pain wasn't playing when he stated he created Akatsuki.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 17:10   Link #31
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Oh it's very probable that he was telling the truth about that, I don't see Nagato as the lying type. It's just that Madara founding the organization is the hidden truth.
You see as far as Nagato is concerned Akatsuki is probably the dawn of the new era he dreams off... Whereas in fact it is but one of the step Madara built and used to reach his own personal goal.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 17:17   Link #32
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Yeah it's going to be interesting on how Madara and Pain formed Akatsuki.
The databook describes Pain and Madara's relationship as "Partners."
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 20:42   Link #33
SMASHERJACKSON

just want to say how im suprised at the slow rate of responses Oo

and also since danzou's character is being developed abit more now i hope he also is involved in the reality of naruto's story instead of just another bastard type enemy whos oblivious and is easily manipulated
SMASHERJACKSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 09:28   Link #34
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-So this is why Pain/Nagato went after Hanzou with such fury. I thought it was rather cold-blooded of Nagato to completely erase all Hanzou ever was as a person. Especially since Nagato himself does not strike me as the kind of person who would do this over matters like "The war they started caused this and that...". Shame he did not get to Danzou as well, that would have spared the life of that poor frog and brought Naruto back much quicker. Would have saved Konoha a good chunk of rebuilding money too. Seems like things are slowly clearing up in the story. It was kind of muddled there for a while but it is startting making sense.
Old 2009-05-04, 10:09   Link #35
Kakosan

OK, I must say that after reading chapter 445 I had the impression that Nagato's story wasn't really different from any shinobi with dead relatives. However, it seems that chapter 446 nicely binds Nagato's life with the original root of the problem in the shinobi world. Naruto's reaction to this truth will be interesting to observe.
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 10:30   Link #36
Fran~
floating away...

I will keep my opinion on this until Madara's show up... Naruto it's about the nine tails and how it changed the life for Naruto. So, it seems that Madara was involved in that.

Besides... we have Sasuke's life... altered by the murdered of his clan... and it seems that Madara is involucred also.

Now the biggest harm to the world is this organization called Akatsuki... and Madara is in this organization, first as a goofy member hiding his real identity.

Fishy

Yahiko's history is sad, like a dozen of another ones... but, i can't loose my sight upon Madara.
Old 2009-05-04, 12:15   Link #37
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

I like where this is going...Naruto is going to find out a little about Danzou and his shady ways. I doubt he even knew who he was before this whole talk.
Old 2009-05-04, 12:40   Link #38
james0246

^Personally, I am expecting for Danzou to show up after Naruto's "meeting" and kill Nagato without preamble - to simply appear behind him (along with a regiment of ROOT soldiers) and pierce Nagato's heart. It seems only fitting that the man that directly helped to drive Yahiko to suicide is also the man that kills Nagato (Konan can live, but only because she is hot).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 13:14   Link #39
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Personally, I am expecting for Danzou to show up after Naruto's "meeting" and kill Nagato without preamble - to simply appear behind him (along with a regiment of ROOT soldiers) and pierce Nagato's heart. It seems only fitting that the man that directly helped to drive Yahiko to suicide is also the man that kills Nagato (Konan can live, but only because she is hot).
Some chapters ago i described this situation as what would trigger Naruto leaving the village and going on a journey to find answers. And after that Danzou trying to take the leadership of the village and of course the arrival of Sasuke. Among other reasons that i mentioned in that post the most important is that a Naruto vs Sasuke battle seems way too early, and i'm sure that Naruto must learn of Itachi's whole life before he fights Sasuke because that's the only way he can talk to Sasuke, otherwise he would have to kill Sasuke which clearly is not an option.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 14:18   Link #40
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Whats with this whole Arrival of Sasuke? Why do people think he's coming to Konoha...

And I like the idea of Naruto leaving Konoha to go on a journey...not alone, me thinks Hinita will go with him and we'll get a small time skip.