AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-06, 23:15   Link #81
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus View Post
Well, lately in Naruto everyone get owned, except all mighty Naruto of course.
Naruto has been beaten before, and he has lost at times as well. You just need to open your mind and be perceptive to Naruto's losses. For instance, Naruto went into the Demon Fox form and had the cloak all around him. He was completely unstable at that time when Orochimaru faced him. Later on, Naruto's demon-fox form hits Sakura. Sakura is injured with a complicated poison-like hit, and Yamato directly tells Naruto, that if he wants to protect his friends, village, and obtain Sasuke back, he must learn never to use that power. His loss.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 00:23   Link #82
naruske
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Naruto has been beaten before, and he has lost at times as well. You just need to open your mind and be perceptive to Naruto's losses. For instance, Naruto went into the Demon Fox form and had the cloak all around him. He was completely unstable at that time when Orochimaru faced him. Later on, Naruto's demon-fox form hits Sakura. Sakura is injured with a complicated poison-like hit, and Yamato directly tells Naruto, that if he wants to protect his friends, village, and obtain Sasuke back, he must learn never to use that power. His loss.
I think he meant in this arc in particular
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 07:19   Link #83
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: El Nido Triangle
Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
The picture showing Yahiko stabbing himself with Nagato's kunai was really emotional FOR ME.
__________________
Photonbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 14:11   Link #84
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dancing with the devil
Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
It actually makes sense for any oldfashioned ninja village to aim for Nagato's death the moment they get to know about his Rin'negan. Nothing's ever been more threatening than what gave birth to the ninja world.

Power has always been a motive for those who once obtained it to told on tight. No one wants to lose power to anyone and in my opinion it's obvious.

- That organization was formed in Amegakure or somewhere else in that area, thus Salamander Hanzou was threatened by a possible coup.

- Danzou on the other hand has always been interested in power and had to prove what he's made of. He might also have been interested in the doujutsu and a truce, emphasizing his political dedication.

Besides, I'm back for good. I had a lot of stuff to work on and of course I rejoined Azeroth, if you know what I mean. Now I turned my back on Azeroth again and I'm back to my most precious forum. Maybe some of you missed me, maybe not.
__________________
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 20:17   Link #85
Vanitas
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Uranus
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
It actually makes sense for any oldfashioned ninja village to aim for Nagato's death the moment they get to know about his Rin'negan. Nothing's ever been more threatening than what gave birth to the ninja world.

Power has always been a motive for those who once obtained it to told on tight. No one wants to lose power to anyone and in my opinion it's obvious.

- That organization was formed in Amegakure or somewhere else in that area, thus Salamander Hanzou was threatened by a possible coup.

- Danzou on the other hand has always been interested in power and had to prove what he's made of. He might also have been interested in the doujutsu and a truce, emphasizing his political dedication.

Besides, I'm back for good. I had a lot of stuff to work on and of course I rejoined Azeroth, if you know what I mean. Now I turned my back on Azeroth again and I'm back to my most precious forum. Maybe some of you missed me, maybe not.
I agree with your sentiments there, still I wonder what happens next? Maybe it's pretty obvious but what I mean is would Hanzou allow Nagato to live even though he's the one with the eyes? Also welcome back to the forums Aurora Flash.
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 21:38   Link #86
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus View Post
Well, lately in Naruto everyone get owned, except all mighty Naruto of course.
I think you are confusing Naruto with Sasuke there... For all intents and purposes, Pein should have won that fight against Naruto... till he went 8 Tails on him because he got really pissed off. When was the last time Sasuke lost though? Pre-Skip?
__________________
Join the SANITY: The Anti-Pairing Brigade Social Group
Together we will stop the Kalulu and CluClu Cults with divine judgment!
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 21:41   Link #87
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Pein should have won that fight against Naruto...
Should have???

In fact... we don't know the outcome of the fight.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 21:50   Link #88
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Should have???

In fact... we don't know the outcome of the fight.
Well, by Pein I mean God Realm. Not Nagato... who I am sure isn't going to win being so drained like he is (and how Naruto ignored Nagato's Chakra Sealing stick before the flashback started.)
__________________
Join the SANITY: The Anti-Pairing Brigade Social Group
Together we will stop the Kalulu and CluClu Cults with divine judgment!
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 03:05   Link #89
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Okay, the full raw is out. Thankfully, Kishimoto went into to quite a bit of detail describing just why Nagato would team up with Jiraiya. It was quite interesting, really. And, of course, the whole Iwa, Konoha, Suna (I think it was Suna?) and Hanzou bit (as described in the earlier spoilers) is all quite interesting. Hopefully next chapter will show Nagato dropping the whiny bitch act and becoming the badass sanctimonious character we all know and love
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 06:20   Link #90
Prestige
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Grand Line
I have to admit that I enjoyed reading this chapter. Naruto has been lately very dull series to read but this particular chapter was nicely done and actually touching.

Next chapter should be good, I was sceptical about seeing Pain's flashback but this is turning to be quite good.

I just hope that after flashback Naruto wont pull his retarded argument about ''but my childhood was waaaay more worse than you and I understand you! now be my friend! ''

Well yeah I still overall dislike series but sometimes chapters are really nice and enjoyable like this one.
Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 06:24   Link #91
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
I agree with your sentiments there, still I wonder what happens next? Maybe it's pretty obvious but what I mean is would Hanzou allow Nagato to live even though he's the one with the eyes? Also welcome back to the forums Aurora Flash.
Isn't Hanzou - Danzou of the Konoha village? Or is it the same person? Anyhow, I think its the other way around. Hanzou runs away from Nagato's awakening. Hanzou doesn't even stand a chance in comparison to Nagato whom has the rinnengan.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 06:34   Link #92
Hiking_Bear
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Judging by the style of their cloaks, it does look like Akatsuki grew out of the organization that Yahiko started. Now we need to hear about how Nagato killed Hanzo, how he ended up in what appears to be a crippled state, and how he met Madara. This chapter sort of reminds me of what happened to Kakashi, Obito and Rin.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 06:46   Link #93
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Like james, I liked the fact that it was explained why Nagato would accept a sensei from Konoha. It was also kind of interesting to learn that ninjutsu started from religous teachings and that the first guy to discover the use for chakra wanted to spread peace. It surprised me a little, the silhouettes of the Rokudo Sennin looked threatening, I imagined him to be a bad guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Isn't Hanzou - Danzou of the Konoha village? Or is it the same person? Anyhow, I think its the other way around. Hanzou runs away from Nagato's awakening. Hanzou doesn't even stand a chance in comparison to Nagato whom has the rinnengan.
Hanzou is the boss of the Amekagure, Danzou is leader of Konoha's Root ANBU division (or maybe the head of the entire ANBU forces at the time). But we know for a fact that Pein/Nagato eventually kills Hanzou and his entire family
__________________



Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 07:25   Link #94
ronin myael
lost ronin
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: in the recesses of my convoluted mind...
You guys pretty much said everything I wanted to say about this chapter. It's definitely better than the previous ones. I'm beginning to understand why and how Nagato became Pain.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 07:31   Link #95
filthydani
Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
But we know for a fact that Pein/Nagato eventually kills Hanzou and his entire family
what chapter claimed that
filthydani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 07:44   Link #96
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
So uh... Nagato has red hair? I just can't see it
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 07:57   Link #97
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Go back to 442 and you'll see it, they had him in colour Good to know that Naruto's getting better by the chapter, hopefully the next week will be the end of reminisce.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 08:01   Link #98
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by filthydani View Post
what chapter claimed that
chp 369. The Rain nin Jiraiya questions mentions that Pein killed Hanzou and everyone even remotely connected him (relatives, friends, etc)
__________________



Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 08:35   Link #99
naruske
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I really hope naruto doesn't get all googly eyed and let nagato live. very good chapter though
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 08:44   Link #100
Mists
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I really just don't buy it.

Hanzo just wanted Yahiko dead?
No one noticed that weird Doujutsu Nagato had?
Is the next chapter Nagato's power unleashed again?

Something is off here!
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.