AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-01, 23:00   Link #81
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lost - with no intention to be found...
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
tl;dr Cliffs please?
LOL

The dudes says there's no proof to actually say Hitsugaya is the weakest captain and its not unreasonable to have him show more skills.
__________________

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:05   Link #82
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
LOL

The dudes says there's no proof to actually say Hitsugaya is the weakest captain and its not unreasonable to have him show more skills.
lol

SimplyAJ: you are clearly a toshiro fanboy, please stop filling this thread with your annoyingly long posts
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:09   Link #83
SimplyAJ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ohio
Age: 28
Actually, I'm not. I honestly couldn't care less if he lived or died. I just dislike it when people whine about things and state "facts" pulled out of thin air.

It's called debate. Or playing Devil's Advocate. And actually writing a post with content to it seems more intelligent than taking the time to say two whole words along with an abreviation of four words you were too lazy to type slapped infront of it. Kind of defeats the purpose of a message board if you're not actually going to discuss anything.
SimplyAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:10   Link #84
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
Yes. That's why he was the only captain to see Gin for what he really was. Way before the other captains. But, you must not see anything intelligent about that, right? Hell, I'll even go along with you saying all other captains are the same level. If that's the case, what does it have to say if ALL captains of the SAME LEVEL of intelligence as someone so young? Either he is very intelligent or they are all incredibly stupid.
They simply were following the orders. What is right and wrong didn't matter for them.
The only reason why Hitsugaya got sospiciouce is baceaus Aizen and Gin had their little conversation in front of him and it was abviously planned by them.

Also if Hinamori wouldn't be involved,he also wouldn't give it much thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
How does the Lupi fight prove that he wouldn't have ANYTHING ELSE up his sleave? Again, as I said before characters are shown to use new techniques later on. But you know what? Just to humor you, let's use you logic here. Well, Kenpachi lost to Ichigo even after he took off his eyepatch. So we could compare Ichigo to Lupi and Kenpachi to Hitsugaya. Eyepatch = The Ice Move Hitsugaya used on Luppi. Well, that must mean Kenpachi has nothing else up his sleave right? Oh wait, he used Kendo! Look at that, something new! Why didn't he use it against Ichigo? For the same reason Hitsugaya didn't use whatever he did against Halibel.
I don't accept Ichigo's win against Kenpachi. Ichigo had to be dead long time ago. the only reason why he won is because he is main character who needs to save the world. There was no reason behind his win and Kenpachi knew Kendo way before he met Ichigo.
Ichigo is also weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
Another example. Byakuya lost to Ichigo too. Let's say, again, Ichigo = Luppi and Byakuya = Hitsugaya. Byakuya uses his bankai and still pretty much loses. But he must not have anything else up his sleave right? Why didn't he use Yoruichi's move against Ichigo? (These are metaphors, if you didn't get that)
First of all Byakuya never lost to him. Ichigo would be dead if not his hollow.
And even afterwards Byakuya simply walked away while Ichigo barely stood on his feet.
Besides I'm sure Kubo had never planned all this new moves back then and he didn't even bother to explain from where did they appear.

So stop comparing some 5 years old kid logic to mine. Because you definetly failed there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
Not that Rukia's were all that great. Sure, she killed D-Roy with ice. But he was obviously a joke. Period. But when she did it to Grimmjaw, he busted it like it was nothing. She also froze Rudobone's arm when he was going after Ichigo, but he got out too. (Yes, she did better against him later on, but he still got out). Sure, she killed Espada number 9, but, I'm pretty sure that if any character made their sword materialize in another character's head they are going to die. And, sure, while it might be retarded and predictable, but, now that we know what Halibel's release is, sure enough, things are probably stacked in Hitsugaya's favor. Because yes, ice does freeze water.
Rukia isn't even VC, so Grimmjaw getting away isn't anything suprising.

Exactly! everything was done for stupid Hitsugaya just in order to make him look cool!

Just how stupid do you have to be to use water against ice?
Kubo tried to picture top Espada's to be clever and thoughtful(espeacially Halibel), but in the end he turned her into an idiot and all for Hitsugaya's sake!

Kubo destroys bunch of characters for ONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
Really? Because, I'm pretty sure she just said "Keep your mouth shut. It's my best move." Not "HEY THIS IS MY BEST SHIKAI MOVE, OKAY? JUST MY SHIKAI. Make that CLEAR! SHIKAI ONLY!", so, there you go, assuming things again.
Just how stupid do you have to be to scream such details?
Do you use your brains at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
Yes, but you missed the point. He may be strong, but that illness can MAKE him weak, so therefore, essentially he could be the weakest captain as he could have an attack at any point. If you're going to rate and judge them, you have to put them on the scales with all of their positives and negatives. And that is a BIG negative on his end. My point still stands.
His one powerful attack maybe enough to kill, then he can cough how much he wants to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
You said it yourself. Good at the right time and place. And right now he's fighting someone who is water based. Seems like the right time and place, wouldn't you say? Even if he is outmatched in pure power, his advantages still might make up for it. We don't know if he can't freeze anyone strong to death. We still don't know enough ABOUT him, what he can and can't do.
With so much screentime, we know more than enough about him.
He was able to freeze 11 to death after limit release. what means he can freeze others, but his power is not enough to freeze fake 6!

And once again I'm saying that her release and the fact that it is water is a pure FANSERVICE without any logic behind it!
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:10   Link #85
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
Actually, I'm not. I honestly couldn't care less if he lived or died. I just dislike it when people whine about things and state "facts" pulled out of thin air.

It's called debate. Or playing Devil's Advocate. And actually writing a post with content to it seems more intelligent than taking the time to say two whole words along with an abreviation of four words you were too lazy to type slapped infront of it. Kind of defeats the purpose of a message board if you're not actually going to discuss anything.
you sound kinda mad, maybe you should take some deep breaths to calm yourself down
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:17   Link #86
SimplyAJ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ohio
Age: 28
No, you see, that's the beauty of text, is you can't really convey emotion through it. (I don't like emoticons, sooooo, yeah). I'm actually finding this topic kind of amusing, because people get so upset over such miniscule things.

Basically, people are acting like the embodiment of the internet in a nutshell, and it's funny.
SimplyAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:18   Link #87
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
No, you see, that's the beauty of text, is you can't really convey emotion through it. (I don't like emoticons, sooooo, yeah). I'm actually finding this topic kind of amusing, because people get so upset over such miniscule things.

Basically, people are acting like the embodiment of the internet in a nutshell, and it's funny.
You do relize that you are acting no better than me and others?
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:23   Link #88
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehateha tehateimsomadrightnowhatehatehatehatehatehatehateh atehatehatehatehate
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:24   Link #89
SimplyAJ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ohio
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
You do relize that you are acting no better than me and others?


How is that? I'm actually holding a logical debate on the topic as opposed to just saying the same thing over and over again.

I think you're just upset that I trumped you.
SimplyAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:28   Link #90
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
How is that? I'm actually holding a logical debate on the topic as opposed to just saying the same thing over and over again.

I think you're just upset that I trumped you.
kinda seemed like kitten came up with good points and you just attempted to spread your love of shiro-chan
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:29   Link #91
[MrSonic]
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Siberia [Tyumen]
Age: 26
Send a message via ICQ to [MrSonic]
Not sure about Hitsugaya (plotkai + fangirls + ice vs. water) but Soifon definitely will be destroyed lose without other captain's help.

As for Barragan's release - best looking release in Bleach by far.
[MrSonic] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:30   Link #92
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
How is that? I'm actually holding a logical debate on the topic as opposed to just saying the same thing over and over again.

I think you're just upset that I trumped you.
And why should I post long posts all over again when I did it in the past?

You trumped me?
Somehow it is you who just failed by giving ridiculouse examples.

Mine have at least some logic while yours has none expect maybe Ukitake.
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:32   Link #93
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MrSonic] View Post
Not sure about Hitsugaya (plotkai + fangirls + ice vs. water) but Soifon definitely will be destroyed lose without other captain's help.

As for Barragan's release - best looking release in Bleach by far.
shhh ur gonna get kitten mad again
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:38   Link #94
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
shhh ur gonna get kitten mad again
Lol no worries, I kinda have calmed down

Will try to be quiet

And I will still hope! As someone mentioned, fights have just started
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:42   Link #95
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lost - with no intention to be found...
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MrSonic] View Post
Not sure about Hitsugaya (plotkai + fangirls + ice vs. water) but Soifon definitely will be destroyed lose without other captain's help.

As for Barragan's release - best looking release in Bleach by far.
The only reason I keep reading Bleach is for the releases. Also, does the fact that Barragan has become some uber skeleton King make him seem to be resistant to a 2-hit KO.

I cant remember if Soi Fon shinkai works on poison or thats just how it is...but Barragan is like one of the Four Horsemen of the freaking Apocalypse!! Your crazy just t go in there and tag the guy!! He reminds me of a Nazgūl...touch him and your hand will fall off!!

I recommend some long rage powerful beam...
__________________

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:45   Link #96
Master Mold
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: LA CA
My man Hitsugaya is about to lay down heavy pimp game on this shark trick.

I told yall Hitsugaya haters that hes ani't done.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:46   Link #97
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
has soi fon even been using her shunko? cuz if not, i think when she brings out her bankai and shunko, she will pwn barragan
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:47   Link #98
SimplyAJ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ohio
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
They simply were following the orders. What is right and wrong didn't matter for them.
The only reason why Hitsugaya got sospiciouce is baceaus Aizen and Gin had their little conversation in front of him and it was abviously planned by them.

Also if Hinamori wouldn't be involved,he also wouldn't give it much thought.



I don't accept Ichigo's win against Kenpachi. Ichigo had to be dead long time ago. the only reason why he won is because he is main character who needs to save the world. There was no reason behind his win and Kenpachi knew Kendo way before he met Ichigo.
Ichigo is also weak.
You don't "accept" it? Well too bad. Who are you that anyone is going to really care if you accept it or not? Because it happened. It was written. It was animated. We all saw it. It happened. As for "Ichigo is weak" are you retarded? Because he is the main character, that instantly makes him not weak. As shit and lame as that is, yes, it's true. Because he is the main character he will always be the "strongest" in the end and probably end up being the one to fight the final antagonist. It's that simple. So calling him "weak" is just you whining because es not your favorite and you dislike that Kubo gives him power ups. Get used to it. It's Shonen. You can't exactly kill off the main protagonist and go "well lets just continue the story". Sure there are other characters, but at the same time, it wouldnt flow anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
First of all Byakuya never lost to him. Ichigo would be dead if not his hollow.
And even afterwards Byakuya simply walked away while Ichigo barely stood on his feet.
Besides I'm sure Kubo had never planned all this new moves back then and he didn't even bother to explain from where did they appear.

So stop comparing some 5 years old kid logic to mine. Because you definetly failed there.
But you know what? That hollow is apart of him. So whatever power he gets from it is considered HIS. It's not like some other main character rushed in and saved him and THEN he "won". It was still Ichigo's POWER that overcame him, whether it be his shinigami power or hollow power, it was still HIS.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Rukia isn't even VC, so Grimmjaw getting away isn't anything suprising.

Exactly! everything was done for stupid Hitsugaya just in order to make him look cool!

Just how stupid do you have to be to use water against ice?
Kubo tried to picture top Espada's to be clever and thoughtful(espeacially Halibel), but in the end he turned her into an idiot and all for Hitsugaya's sake!

Kubo destroys bunch of characters for ONE!
First off, its a war. Therefore, I doubt when she figured out he had powers over ice, she was going go "oh hey can I switch to somebody else? This person is going to beat me because I'm water and he's ice". You deal with what you're given.

And I don't know how many times I have to say this, but I don't care if he lives or dies either way. You're acting like I'm fighting some fight saying he's the best or some shit. My whole start to this debate was simply the fact that you were being hypocritical complaining about people saying the same things, when you yourself was doing it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Just how stupid do you have to be to scream such details?
Do you use your brains at all?
Do you? C'mon. This is where we come to that whole, you pulling things out of air again. What do we know? That she said it was her best move. That's IT. We do NOT know if she means her best SHIKAI move or not. We just know she said it was her best move. So stop reading so far into things pretending like you know her character in and out.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
His one powerful attack maybe enough to kill, then he can cough how much he wants to.
Yes. I agree. It "MAYBE" enough to kill. Keyword: Maybe. Again. We. Don't. Know. That is the WHOLE POINT. We DON'T KNOW. There is no DEFINITIVE on who is the strongest. By using your same logic, I could say "Well maybe while trying to use his one powerful attack he coughs blood all over the place and collapses instead"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
With so much screentime, we know more than enough about him.
He was able to freeze 11 to death after limit release. what means he can freeze others, but his power is not enough to freeze fake 6!
Kenpachi has gotten a decent amount of screen time too (compared to other captains anyway), but did we know everything about him? Did we know he could use Kendo to do such a ridiculously strong strike? Nope. Characters will forever have things up their sleave until the series gets ready to come to a close. That's the whole problem with constantly introducing stronger enemies. They have to make the other characters stronger to counter them in the story. Hence new things. Hence us not knowing everything they can do. It's just how it's written.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
And once again I'm saying that her release and the fact that it is water is a pure FANSERVICE without any logic behind it!
Is it? Because she looked pretty Shark like to me. Her being water based isn't fan service. Her fighting Hitsugaya, might be, yes. But not the fact that she is water based, because as long as he had her character design drawn out, he would have had the idea of her being water based.
SimplyAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:49   Link #99
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lost - with no intention to be found...
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
has soi fon even been using her shunko? cuz if not, i think when she brings out her bankai and shunko, she will pwn barragan
Well her shinkai aint going to work...she better not stall and quickly bring out her uberness.
__________________

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 23:57   Link #100
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: it's too dark to tell...
Aw, poor Stark. I guess it's like they say, one is the loneliest number.
__________________
Speical thanks to Haladflire65 for the awesome Signature
Bassoonicmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.