AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > K-On!

Old 2010-10-27, 17:57   Link #1261
Moogie
quick scopes anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt237 View Post
Yo Moogie, I think we have the exact same guitar O.o

Well I got a non-crap webcam so I might start doing covers too...

What kind of video editing programs do you all recommend? I don't think WMM can handle anything complex like two recordings side-by-side.
Lol sup! And if it's a crappy fender starcaster. then we have the same guitar

I recommend something not too complex but not too weak like Sony Vegas. It's able to make split-screen recordings and audio mixes and what not.

Good luck on your covers! and what's your youtube name?
Old 2010-10-27, 20:09   Link #1262
deng17
Sylpheed

Send a message via Yahoo to deng17
@Moogie
At least that's a Fender. Mine's a ripoff of a Fender Strat XD

What tool are you using then? I'm able to split the vids manually in Sony Vegas though.
deng17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 22:03   Link #1263
Bolt237

Sony Vegas? Gah, I need something that's free, or won't expire

This guitar's grown on me though, (even though the tuning isn't very good on some of the strings) to the point where other guitars feel uncomfortable almost... anyway

oh, and does anyone know how to use equalizers or something to filter out an instrument/everything but one instrument? and/or youtube channels that do that?
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 22:34   Link #1264
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:

This guitar's grown on me though, (even though the tuning isn't very good on some of the strings) to the point where other guitars feel uncomfortable almost... anyway

oh, and does anyone know how to use equalizers or something to filter out an instrument/everything but one instrument? and/or youtube channels that do that?
Sony Vegas has a nice 30 day trial. Although there are a bunch criminals out there on the net who have found a way to use it for more than 30 days...

Try Final Cut Pro?

As for filtering out instruments... I know that you can do a sort of audio-subtraction thing with tracks to make something like this using Audacity. There are also some tutorials on removing vocals ONLY if they are centered in the song...

Very hard to filter out instrument parts, so I don't think you'd have much luck on that
Old 2010-10-27, 23:25   Link #1265
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94 Send a message via Skype™ to AznAndy94
Quote:

I can probably help you out with your Sony Vegas problem. Message me for details. Also Ver 8.0 or 9.0? (Yes, I am a bad person for "getting freebies" but yet I'm against pirating episodes, what's up with that?)
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 01:41   Link #1266
Kragma

Send a message via ICQ to Kragma Send a message via AIM to Kragma
I've been using premiere for the videos I do, which is a ridiculous overkill for webcam-sourced video but does allow for picture in picture and titles and such. Audio is all coming off my USB box and recorded in Audacity.

@Bolt237
You can't really filter out guitar without squashing the vocals too. I often do a high pass filter for bass, but it can also do bad things to vocals and doesn't really get all the bass either. It's more complicated for guitar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deng17 View Post
@Moogie
At least that's a Fender. Mine's a ripoff of a Fender Strat XD
I just spent an hour fixing a broken tremolo spring on my chinese-made strat copy (an SX, not something with a fake Fender logo). That's not even close to the first problem I've had with it either. Most have been simple workmanship problems like nuts or screws being loose and the fit and finish is pretty mediocre, though it's got pretty hot pickups and good fretwork. It's not terrible for a $70 guitar, but if I buy another guitar it'll be a fixed bridge. I'm not really sure where I was going with this comment, it was just on my mind since I was just working on it.
Old 2010-10-28, 02:11   Link #1267
LightMusicBand
Did you say, HASHIRAMA?!

hello...

Spoiler for space saver:
Old 2010-10-28, 07:03   Link #1268
BlackKnightKanos
Lord of The Netherealm

Send a message via Yahoo to BlackKnightKanos
Are we still doin' "Official" tabbing? 'Cause I'd like to talk about tabbing the not so new Character Singles.
BlackKnightKanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 11:46   Link #1269
Bolt237

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Try Final Cut Pro?

As for filtering out instruments... I know that you can do a sort of audio-subtraction thing with tracks to make something like this using Audacity. There are also some tutorials on removing vocals ONLY if they are centered in the song...

Very hard to filter out instrument parts, so I don't think you'd have much luck on that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kragma View Post
I've been using premiere for the videos I do, which is a ridiculous overkill for webcam-sourced video but does allow for picture in picture and titles and such. Audio is all coming off my USB box and recorded in Audacity.

@Bolt237
You can't really filter out guitar without squashing the vocals too. I often do a high pass filter for bass, but it can also do bad things to vocals and doesn't really get all the bass either. It's more complicated for guitar.
Is that (final cut) free either O.o?
Yeah that's what I meant... I want to sort of filter out the high parts (like guitars and vocals) so I can play around with some of the songs. Also, like the chanel you pointed me to, that would be super-useful for tabbing things that don't have official scores--it'll be a lot easier than trying to pick out instruments by ear which I've sorta been doing
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-29, 01:12   Link #1270
ChorpSaway

I would like to apologize on my lateness.
But, after weeks of working, I have completed Curry Nochi Rice, 4 person version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z5jfls3l4eo30b7

ENJOY!
ChorpSaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-29, 04:55   Link #1271
LightMusicBand
Did you say, HASHIRAMA?!

@iuniver: hey, i just installed it . that worked!! thanks a lot, dude. the RSE's can wait a while longer, they are really big to download.

@ChorpSaway: hey, nice job there on tabbing curry nochi rice. great work.

since i think i won't be able to get online this weekend, let me greet all of ou now...
advance Happy Halloween.... Trick or Treat!!
Old 2010-10-30, 00:14   Link #1272
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94 Send a message via Skype™ to AznAndy94
Wow finally done GO! GO! MANIAC for GTP.
Tabbed this in between other songs.
Old 2010-10-30, 03:29   Link #1273
MagnaDrake
iAmAwesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuniver View Post
I'm thinking, if I'm doing a list of songs that already been tab, how about gather a request. So, that tabber'll be easy to figure it out which songs still need to tab.

Start with these:

Lovely sister Love - K-ON! character image song Hirasawa Ui - listen
If I recall theres a TAB for Lovely Sister Love deep inside this forum....
Lemme have a look, Oh ! Found it !
http://www.mediafire.com/?tvt53p23wxditur
Credits to Bananoha
MagnaDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-30, 07:49   Link #1274
chubi23

anyone tabbed honey sweet tea time already?
Old 2010-10-30, 14:37   Link #1275
deng17
Sylpheed

Have I already requested for the official tab of My Love is a Stapler? The one in UG is not official, I think. The PSP version is better, though since Azusa's also playing.

@LightMusicBand
I just activated your account.
Old 2010-10-30, 19:20   Link #1276
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request

Send a message via Skype™ to Otaku Guy
If its not to much trouble I would like to request Ichigo Parfait ga Tomaranai and Tokimeki Sugar
I need the guitar tabs! lol
and if not to much trouble could somebody do it on Guitar Pro? plz and thx

Last edited by Otaku Guy; 2010-10-30 at 20:55.
Otaku Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-30, 21:24   Link #1277
Moogie
quick scopes anyone?

Hey everybody! Let's music 3 band score is coming out december 22!
I'm planning on buying it.
Old 2010-10-30, 22:47   Link #1278
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request

Send a message via Skype™ to Otaku Guy
Quote:
Bolt237 said his GTP is an official one.
I'd thank you if you guys(who make request) could provide some information about your song, more than just a name, please.
But if you don't, then I'll find it for you. But don't blame me if something is wrong.
Well Ichigo Parfait ga Tomaranai, Tokimeki Sugar and Honey Sweet Tea Time are all from the newest K-ON album ( Ho-Kago Tea Time II ) that was released October 27th.

And to be more specific I'm looking for just the guitar tabs but some people like putting in the tabs for bass and what not so it can be helpful for other people to.

Once again plz and thx
Otaku Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-30, 23:28   Link #1279
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Quote:
Not too sure about Official band score part3, if it have character image songs, then I guess your request songs will be tab out in very short time, unless tabbers still working on part1&part2.
The Official Band Score Let's Music!!~3 will have the following songs:

Spoiler for save space:

It's comes with a 2 CD set and also includes a break down of Tenshi ni Fureta yo, which I'm guessing is like the Cagayake! GIRLS break down on the first Band Score, and song commentary(?).

I'm guessing the Image Songs will be released with Let's Music!!~4
Old 2010-10-31, 00:27   Link #1280
deng17
Sylpheed

@iuniver
Oh I already have his tab. It sounds like the official one. What I'm requesting is the 5-nin ver of the song which is only available in the PSP ver, I think.

That track sounded like the one in first episode.

There's someone who made a cover in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaupllGA2yQ