AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-17, 20:23   Link #1061
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kets View Post
I request Gohda's investigation log.
No.

Get it in a game and you can request it.

And no, I won't make a game now.
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 20:27   Link #1062
Hekate
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
Hehehehe

Kahahhahahahaa!!~~

My perfect trapping!

Do you see now? I killed Hideyoshi. You have just accepted that truth with those words! Ahahahaha!
Incorrect, unless you can say this in red: Neither Genji nor Nanjo killed Hideyoshi

The note Gohda wrote told Genji to lie about Kinzo
Hekate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 20:31   Link #1063
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Aww but if I do that your soul will be crushed~ I feel kinda bad too, because of the mistake you are making.

-Neither Genji nor Nanjo killed Hideyoshi
-A human killed Hideyoshi


Incorrect.

-The note Gohda wrote just informed the reader that Kinzo was killed by Beatrice
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 20:32   Link #1064
Kets
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Therefore, Nanjo did not survive the 1st Twilight.
Kets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 20:39   Link #1065
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kets View Post
Therefore, Nanjo did not survive the 1st Twilight.
Wrong due to reasoning.

At least one survived. But if two survived then only one killed and the other didn't. Understand?


Also, it's not in blue : (~
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 20:44   Link #1066
Hekate
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Age: 24
Repeat in red:
-All of the "Insert person here" did not kill statements and all "Insert person here" did not kill Hideyoshi statements in red are absolutely true for the duration of the game
-There is no "Hinamizawa syndrome" that causes Hideyoshi to kill himself lol

Also, Kanon did not kill Hideyoshi because he was being watched by Krauss + being carried by Gohda.

If Kanon did not kill Hideyoshi, then it follows that Kyrie survived the 1st twilight and Kyrie killed Hideyoshi. This is because all other people did not kill Hideyoshi.

Hopefully I'm right, and it should be proof that if red is used properly, it can only help the human side.
Hekate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 20:55   Link #1067
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
-There is no Hinamizawa syndrome. That's so 4 years ago 9_9

All of the "Insert person here" did not kill statements and all "Insert person here" did not kill Hideyoshi statements in red are absolutely true for the duration of the game.
So not repeating this. That's like killing my entire game board in one swift move :U

-Kanon did not kill Hideyoshi

Hmph...

-Rudolph did not kill
-Eva did not kill
-Nanjo did not kill Hideyoshi
-Kinzo did not kill
-Kumasawa did not kill Hideyoshi
-Genji did not kill Hideyoshi










.....ahahahaha. Tell me, how long were you stuck in that pit? Was it fun trying to climb out? You must be so grateful I helped you if the least bit by extending the rope of blue.

-Kyrie survived the 1st twilight and killed Hideyoshi.

Now let's see you solve this game in a week.
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 20:59   Link #1068
Kets
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Please define killed and dead.
Kets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 21:01   Link #1069
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kets View Post
Please define killed and dead.
Killed: Attacked and rendered incapable of moving or doing anything
Dead: I already defined this.

:U

Therefore, when people are killed they sometimes die (-shot-)
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 21:05   Link #1070
Hekate
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Age: 24
Sadly I don't think we'll solve it in 1 week T.T tbh it was boring, I simply had to recheck everything and cross out impossibilities one by one....

Would refusing to repeat that sentence mean that Even if it says Kinzo did not kill in red, we must consider the possibility of Kinzo killing to be true?

Possibly Kyrie saw Hideyoshi awake even though he was drugged and that is the reason Kyrie killed Hideyoshi. Kyrie suspected Hideyoshi had planned to kill.
Hekate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 21:20   Link #1071
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain Miracle View Post
Sadly I don't think we'll solve it in 1 week T.T tbh it was boring, I simply had to recheck everything and cross out impossibilities one by one....

Would refusing to repeat that sentence mean that Even if it says Kinzo did not kill in red, we must consider the possibility of Kinzo killing to be true?

Possibly Kyrie saw Hideyoshi awake even though he was drugged and that is the reason Kyrie killed Hideyoshi. Kyrie suspected Hideyoshi had planned to kill.
It actually gets more interesting in later parts, but you guys mostly focused on the boring parts of it sadly </3 Besides, that's what mostly Umineko is: just eliminating possibilities. The game makes it look funner because Battler is a loser who can't even make correct recitals or think through things half the time

No.

-Kinzo did not kill anyone was already stated. So he surely did not kill anyone.

And that's wrong
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 21:25   Link #1072
Kets
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Kyrie killed Hideyoshi in revenge for Rudolf's death.
Kets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 21:27   Link #1073
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kets View Post
Kyrie killed Hideyoshi in revenge for Rudolf's death.
Incorrect.
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 21:28   Link #1074
Hekate
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Age: 24
Then Kyrie killed Hideyoshi because she wanted his gun. Everyone wants a gun right? Except George...

So far we have 5 people who can still kill for the 1st twilight, which are Gohda (he can kill more), Krauss, Kanon, Nanjo, and Kumasawa (I swear it was stated she didn't kill somewhere, but it's not on the red list ) We also have a possibility of either Natsuhi, Hideyoshi, and Rosa waking up and killing, then falling asleep.

I still suspect that Krauss killed Rudolph. After all, Krauss got a knife, Rudolph might be an unnecessary witness... Can you confirm or deny this theory in red?
Hekate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 21:35   Link #1075
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I didn't state 'Kumasawa didn't kill'. If I did it would be on the list after my giant update. I'll look again tomorrow but I promise you I didn't make such a recital. And if I did, then my bad. If you can find it tell me the page and I'll add it right away.

-Kyrie did not kill for Hideyoshi's gun

How about I give you a light hint-

-The person who woke up saw a murder committed but cannot recall it.


As for your theory about Krauss killing Rudolph: it's wrong.

I need to get going soon.
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 21:37   Link #1076
Kets
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Kyrie killed Hideyoshi because she became mentally ill.
Kets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 21:40   Link #1077
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kets View Post
Kyrie killed Hideyoshi because she became mentally ill.
Incorrect.
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 21:43   Link #1078
Hekate
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Age: 24
Mmm well I'm not exactly sure if Kumasawa did not kill was stated in red... it's just that when working on Hideyoshi's murderer I kept thinking "Kumasawa didn't kill anyone was stated in red" even though it wasn't on the list not sure if I just assumed she didn't kill or something.

Repeat in red:
The person who woke up saw a murder committed but cannot recall it ever, not even the slightest.

Because if that's not true, then it's just major evidence that Rosa woke up and what she recalls slightly (aka gut feeling) forms the basis of her suspicion against Krauss (I'm very sure "Krauss and Rosa suspected each other for more than just sibling rivalry" was stated in red or was a correct theory; it forms my belief in suspecting Rosa woke up after all)

Also, because of the symptoms of roofies, although the person woke up, they were unable to move.
Hekate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 21:49   Link #1079
Kets
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Kyrie killed Hideyoshi to see if fluff would come out. :awesome:

Kyrie killed Hideyoshi because Hideyoshi attacked her 1st.
Kets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 21:56   Link #1080
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
The person who woke up saw a murder committed but cannot recall it ever, not even the slightest.
I refuse to repeat this.

-The person who woke up eventually remembered the murder they saw.
-The person who woke up could not move around very much


@Kets:

Wrong
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.