AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-05-06, 21:32   Link #81
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis
As far as perception goes, I'm not going to debate morals here, but I would think in, regards to the story, that the author's perception is the most important, as he is the one responsible for the story. Just my thoughts.
I most certainly agree with you there. It's also clear that a lot of things about Bleach has changed since its beginning. It hasn't always been explained and Kubo likes to do such every so often where he introduces something out of thin air. Hollows aren't just one dimensional, mindless zombies anymore that prays on defensless wandering spirits and etc. They are now given conscience. Their backgrounds are explored.

Those set premisis at the beginning were given without the need for any justification.

....so I was just making a point to Mitsuomi (who acknowledged it like a good person he is ) that Kira's action doesn't require justification to make it valid. He didn't kill with the intention of purifying an evil spirits and what not. He did it because he wanted to. The issues of morality is being dragged in when an attempt to justify this act is made.

Morality and Bleach don't mix together.
Old 2009-05-06, 21:57   Link #82
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Kira's action doesn't require justification to make it valid. He didn't kill with the intention of purifying an evil spirits and what not. He did it because he wanted to. The issues of morality is being dragged in when an attempt to justify this act is made.

Morality and Bleach don't mix together.
it was also his duty as a shinigami to kill hollows and he was tasked with defending the pillars. i dont see why you think that he wanted to kill that arrancar any more than any other shinigami wants to kill any other hollow
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 21:59   Link #83
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Time to log off.
Old 2009-05-06, 22:01   Link #84
Gin
*Artist

Old 2009-05-06, 22:12   Link #85
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

It's ok, here's some cake

Old 2009-05-06, 22:22   Link #86
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
It's ok, here's some cake

omg i want a cake like that! lol
Old 2009-05-06, 23:00   Link #87
Fran~
floating away...

Kyaaa... Kira Kakkoiii~ <3
Kira (Bleach's Ultimate Emo) > Ulqui

anyway... watched and deleted...

next please.
Old 2009-05-06, 23:11   Link #88
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I dunno, seems like all the popular characters already have bankai, its just when they really need to use it, which he hasn't really had the need to.
Some VC's have bankai. Really, it has become a matter of not revealing the true strength until you have been satisfied with the fight enough.
Old 2009-05-06, 23:15   Link #89
Fran~
floating away...

Is there VCs with Bankai?... besides Renji.

Spoiler for just in case, i dont know if this was in the manga or not... :D:
Old 2009-05-06, 23:15   Link #90
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Some VC's have bankai. Really, it has become a matter of not revealing the true strength until you have been satisfied with the fight enough.
which vc besides renji has bankai? if i remember correctly, when renji was trying to persuade ikkaku to become a captain, he said that none of the other vc's had bankai
Old 2009-05-06, 23:30   Link #91
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
which vc besides renji has bankai? if i remember correctly, when renji was trying to persuade ikkaku to become a captain, he said that none of the other vc's had bankai
ikkaku released his bankai against the arrancar who had 'volcanica' as his release. its called Demon Crest Dragon Light or something like that. i wouldn't put it past one of the vizard/former VCs to have bankai...just an opinion.
ShinAkuma135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 23:42   Link #92
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
ikkaku released his bankai against the arrancar who had 'volcanica' as his release. its called Demon Crest Dragon Light or something like that. i wouldn't put it past one of the vizard/former VCs to have bankai...just an opinion.
i know, i was refering to the flashback right after ikkaku went bankai, when renji was telling ikkaku that, because of his bankai, ikkaku should be a captain. renji went on to say that aside from himself and ikkaku, no other vc had bankai.
Old 2009-05-06, 23:43   Link #93
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
i know, i was refering to the flashback right after ikkaku went bankai, when renji was telling ikkaku that, because of his bankai, ikkaku should be a captain. renji went on to say that aside from himself and ikkaku, no other vc had bankai.
yea besides them i haven't seen any yet. according to byakuya bankai is a pretty huge deal so it may be possible that TK might make them more rare cuz recently everyone's been poppin off some sort of uberness
Old 2009-05-06, 23:51   Link #94
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
yea besides them i haven't seen any yet. according to byakuya bankai is a pretty huge deal so it may be possible that TK might make them more rare cuz recently everyone's been poppin off some sort of uberness
yeah but byakuya also said that ichigo's bankai wasnt a real bankai
Old 2009-05-06, 23:51   Link #95
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

He was just in disbelief since that lowly ryouka achieved it.
Old 2009-05-07, 02:47   Link #96
Haak
F**k my life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
He didn't kill with the intention of purifying an evil spirits and what not. He did it because he wanted to.
In all honesty it doesn't seem to me that he wanted to do it. It seemed to me like he believed what he was doing was wrong but was just making the most out of a bad situation. He thought it was his duty to do so.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 04:09   Link #97
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Kira was doing his job...nothing more. Protect the pillar at all costs.

They're in a war, kill or be killed.

If an enemy attacks you with deadly force, you're not gonna play around with them...

Hell...I'll use a Dragonball Z example: Raditz was going to outright kill both Goku and Piccolo, yet when Goku had the advantage by grabbing his brother's tail...he listened to his please of "I'm sorry, please let me go." and got his ass handed to him for his troubles.

Kira isn't going to endanger the operation just because his enemy that was just trying to kill him says, "please don't kill me"

Afterall, the guy was talking about fighting and being like a warrior, but then pleads for his life...if you're gonna live like one, then die like one.

Heh...he would be perfect for Kenpachi's squad now that I think about it.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 04:50   Link #98
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
I agree with Kira's decision to end a fight like that. I mean come on, would you risk leaving him alone and then he comes backstabbing you or killing your ally elsewhere? And I'm pretty sure your enemy wouldn't do the same and he well knew that he would die or kill when he entered the fight.

And to all people who say: '' This is boring, I wanna see captains and Ichigo again'', show some respect. Everyone has their favorites and they want to see their characters fight and to get some spotlight then the usual ones.
Old 2009-05-07, 04:51   Link #99
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

i don't think he would be perfect for kenpachi's squad...they do it for fun whereas he claims to do it for necessity. redder was already too heavy to move from his place. the same applied to when unohana met exequias and refused, yamamoto pretty much refuses to kill anyone unless they insist (amagai in anime, allon, the three halibel fraccions), heck even grimmjow whose theme is destruction refused to kill a powered down ichigo. kenpachi refused to kill nnoitra but pretty much had to. the incredibly anal byakuya killed only because zommari lifted his blade to rukia, privaron espada and chad refused to kill each other and unohana even healed them. Kira sees battle as black and white..which is a really obscured and simple view.

I get what you're saying about him...and i sorta get what he's doin but still i don't like him. He's so depressing looking....even more than ulquiorra...i mean his eyebrows are in a permanent depressed state.
Old 2009-05-07, 04:57   Link #100
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

I would almost guarantee Hisagi has a Bankai and probably Nanao as well...and ShinAkuma...please stop putting spoilers in your posts