AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-18, 10:57   Link #1741
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 24
Of course he is a yandere after all it was her fault anyways she should have stayed out of the building and told Lelouch her feelings later unless she was that obsessed over him she couldn't wait any longer oh well thats what happens if you ignore the police officers warnings the whole thing could have been avoided so it just a bad decision on her part which led to a not so desirable consequence. Then again this is solely MY opinion and this thread needs opposing views every once in a while from the other side of the fence so it might as well be me
__________________


Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 11:01   Link #1742
Hsadman
Lashloseus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Planet : Mars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
Of course he is a yandere after all it was her fault anyways she should have stayed out of the building and told Lelouch her feelings later unless she was that obsessed over him she couldn't wait any longer oh well thats what happens if you ignore the police officers warnings the whole thing could have been avoided so it just a bad decision on her part which led to a not so desirable consequence. Then again this is solely MY opinion and this thread needs opposing views every once in a while from the other side of the fence so it might as well be me
Rawr! It is someone with a opposing view from me who expresses it in a sensible and plausible way! I must troll him!

Just kidding, I don't hate people for their opinion's, its just childish

I do agree that Shirley should of stayed outside, but at this point she was concerned about Lelouch's safety against Jeremiah. And perhaps she is obsessed but Rolo wouldn't be much different in that sense
__________________
"You can stop life; but none can stop death."

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 11:15   Link #1743
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsadman View Post
Rawr! It is someone with a opposing view from me who expresses it in a sensible and plausible way! I must troll him!

Just kidding, I don't hate people for their opinion's, its just childish

I do agree that Shirley should of stayed outside, but at this point she was concerned about Lelouch's safety against Jeremiah. And perhaps she is obsessed but Rolo wouldn't be much different in that sense
yeah I know he does, but at least he can protect Lelouch and I respect fans like you who don't get all butthurt for someone hating their favorite character or paring unlike this one Shirley fan (not on here btw) who kept on spamming me telling to die and burn in hell with Rolo I was like wtf?? Well anyways back on topic I just can't see Shirley with Lelouch or anyone I would go more into it, but it would involving severe bashing and flaming of Shirley so I will just leave it at that out of respect for you and her other fans or will I?? kufufufu
__________________


Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 11:53   Link #1744
Hsadman
Lashloseus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Planet : Mars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
yeah I know he does, but at least he can protect Lelouch and I respect fans like you who don't get all butthurt for someone hating their favorite character or paring unlike this one Shirley fan (not on here btw) who kept on spamming me telling to die and burn in hell with Rolo I was like wtf?? Well anyways back on topic I just can't see Shirley with Lelouch or anyone I would go more into it, but it would involving severe bashing and flaming of Shirley so I will just leave it at that out of respect for you and her other fans or will I?? kufufufu
I don't understand bashing of any character, including Rolo. Its a waste of time, energy, and anger you need to argue with your girlfriend.

Wait what?

Anyhow, I'm not very sensitive (In most cases), and I respect anyone's opinion. There are an enormous amount of people on this Earth, it would be preposterous if I expect every one of them to hold my mentality. That would be a boring-ass world.

Offtopic.

By the way, even though I raged at Rolo when Shirley died, I can't picture him in hell. More like someone who disturbs Lelouch's threesomes with Shirley and Euphie in heaven.

Rolo - Onii-sama! I want to join too!

Lelouch - Oh fine! But I'm doing you last!

Alas, I believe I've pressed my point...kind of
__________________
"You can stop life; but none can stop death."

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 12:01   Link #1745
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsadman View Post
I don't understand bashing of any character, including Rolo. Its a waste of time, energy, and anger you need to argue with your girlfriend.

Wait what?

Anyhow, I'm not very sensitive (In most cases), and I respect anyone's opinion. There are an enormous amount of people on this Earth, it would be preposterous if I expect every one of them to hold my mentality. That would be a boring-ass world.

Offtopic.

By the way, even though I raged at Rolo when Shirley died, I can't picture him in hell. More like someone who disturbs Lelouch's threesomes with Shirley and Euphie in heaven.

Rolo - Onii-sama! I want to join too!

Lelouch - Oh fine! But I'm doing you last!

Alas, I believe I've pressed my point...kind of
I can't picture him in hell either, but anyways before this derails too much this is supposed to be about Shirley. I find it strange as much as I dispise her her character song is beautiful I don't know it just gives me this weird feeling everytime I listen to it I love that kind of music and Shirley isn't using her annoying anime voice when she sings instead its soft and calm maybe thats why I like it as much as I do. I know I hate the character, but I like her song I'm weird like that.
__________________


Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 12:15   Link #1746
Hsadman
Lashloseus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Planet : Mars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
I can't picture him in hell either, but anyways before this derails too much this is supposed to be about Shirley. I find it strange as much as I dispise her her character song is beautiful I don't know it just gives me this weird feeling everytime I listen to it I love that kind of music and Shirley isn't using her annoying anime voice when she sings instead its soft and calm maybe thats why I like it as much as I do. I know I hate the character, but I like her song I'm weird like that.
I know lots of people who despise a character but love their theme music (Cough Cough *Aizen* Cough Cough). I think Shirley's just has that harmonic soothing vibe to it, relaxes your soul

Its easy to hate a character, I myself don't because I well....can't really bring myself to it. But after generic replica's and 'annoyingness' I understand how people bring themselves against them. But still, I love Shirley, I just fall for the innocent types, and in my eyes she was somewhat unique in her case. Just my opinion.
__________________
"You can stop life; but none can stop death."

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 13:30   Link #1747
azul120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
It's not Shirley's fault for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Rolo was at fault for killing her just because she mentioned the one person whose existence he wanted erased. And in the process, he also eliminated one of Lelouch's chances for stability. Nice job breaking it, anti-hero.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 13:38   Link #1748
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Well it was neither Rolo or Shirley's fault. Shirley was just desperate that she wanted to find atleast one way to help be by Lelouch's side during all the crisis that was happening in the building. So she got her gun, and went into the building to find some way to find and help Lelouch with all his troubles.

Rolo saw Shirley with a gun, and when she said the one name "Lelouch" he instantly thought she was going to kill him after recovering her memories of Lelouch being Zero. Then thought that it would be best to protect his brother's identity by getting rid of her.. But the results leading to Lelouch's breakdown.
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 13:42   Link #1749
Hsadman
Lashloseus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Planet : Mars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Well it was neither Rolo or Shirley's fault. Shirley was just desperate that she wanted to find atleast one way to help be by Lelouch's side during all the crisis that was happening in the building. So she got her gun, and went into the building to find some way to find and help Lelouch with all his troubles.

Rolo saw Shirley with a gun, and when she said the one name "Lelouch" he instantly thought she was going to kill him after recovering her memories of Lelouch being Zero. Then thought that it would be best to protect his brother's identity by getting rid of her.. But the results leading to Lelouch's breakdown.
You can easily find reason in his actions, just that they were very contradictory and consequential.
__________________
"You can stop life; but none can stop death."

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 13:45   Link #1750
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsadman View Post
You can easily find reason in his actions, just that they were very contradictory and consequential.
One thing Rolo could have done when he saw Shirley with a gun was not kill her while using his Geass. But take the gun away from her, so she cannot do anything and would have to be turned away.. That could have been one thing...
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 13:51   Link #1751
Hsadman
Lashloseus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Planet : Mars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
One thing Rolo could have done when he saw Shirley with a gun was not kill her while using his Geass. But take the gun away from her, so she cannot do anything and would have to be turned away.. That could have been one thing...
Or, you know, let her finish her sentence
__________________
"You can stop life; but none can stop death."

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 14:09   Link #1752
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsadman View Post
Or, you know, let her finish her sentence
Well Rolo probably thought she would have made a move when she finished her sentence
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 14:23   Link #1753
azul120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Rolo used the gun thing as an excuse. He killed her after she mentioned wanting to bring back Nunnally. That was it.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 14:28   Link #1754
Kittenlady
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK
Age: 22
If we're assuming Rolo has anything amounting to a brain, then I'm pretty sure he'd know that Shirley was inexperienced with a gun and, oh yeah, had nothing against Lelouch from the way she was talking. She was literally saying "Let's help him!".

It was only when she mentioned Nunnally that he killed her. It was jealousy, and a mention of her name resulted in a knee jerk reaction from Rolo.
Kittenlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 14:30   Link #1755
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Makes a lot more sense in a way. If Nunnally was ever brought back, Lelouch would stop caring for Rolo as a little brother. Then would just throw him away and leave him to be alone.
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 14:44   Link #1756
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 24
Well even if she didn't have the gun he still would have killed her regardless wither she mention Nunally or not. He would have slashed her neck killing her instantly which I would have preferred since I wouldn't have to hear that corny generic "I will still love you even if I am reborn" speech and it would have probably made her fans happier that way since she wouldn't have suffered.
__________________


Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 18:55   Link #1757
azul120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
Well even if she didn't have the gun he still would have killed her regardless wither she mention Nunally or not. He would have slashed her neck killing her instantly which I would have preferred since I wouldn't have to hear that corny generic "I will still love you even if I am reborn" speech and it would have probably made her fans happier that way since she wouldn't have suffered.
No he wouldn't have. It was only when she said Nunnally that he snapped.

Aside from that, it would have been worse had she been murdered as you described it. Besides, if her final words were corny and generic, I'd hate to consider what Villetta and Ohgi's unholy union would be considered.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 19:19   Link #1758
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
No he wouldn't have. It was only when she said Nunnally that he snapped.

Aside from that, it would have been worse had she been murdered as you described it. Besides, if her final words were corny and generic, I'd hate to consider what Villetta and Ohgi's unholy union would be considered.
unique comes to mind there. I think he would have cause if she would have moved from that spot saying she wants to see Lelouch while waving that gun around he probably would have killed her to protect him then in that case.
__________________


Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 00:06   Link #1759
Hsadman
Lashloseus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Planet : Mars
I have to agree with Azul here, Rolo killed Shirley cause of her mentioning of Nunally. I highly doubt he would've killed her otherwise.
__________________
"You can stop life; but none can stop death."

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 00:08   Link #1760
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
There is many reasons why Rolo killed Shirley

1. Shirley mentioned "Lelouch" with a gun in her hand, and talk on non-sense in Rolo's PoV. Leading Rolo to believe that Shirley was going to kill Lelouch for killing her father.

2. Shirley mentioned "Nunnally" which meant that once Nunnally was saved, Rolo would easily be replaced from brother to sister. Then be left to die, because he betrayed the people he worked for, and has no one else to support him.
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.