AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's your Favourite K-On! Main Character ?
Mio 144 50.17%
Ritsu 38 13.24%
Tsumugi 35 12.20%
Yui 70 24.39%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-04, 00:35   Link #121
FateAnomaly

Azusa will probably draw votes from Mio almost exclusively since those two are pretty similar.
Old 2009-06-04, 00:35   Link #122
Kuromopii Arisu
Junior Junior Member

Send a message via MSN to Kuromopii Arisu Send a message via Yahoo to Kuromopii Arisu Send a message via Skype™ to Kuromopii Arisu
Yui and Azu-nyaaan meeooww :P

-signature space for rent-
Old 2009-06-04, 04:28   Link #123
Kyourin
garbage collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Azusa will probably draw votes from Mio almost exclusively since those two are pretty similar.
even with half the votes she still wins =w=

and azusa could also draw vote from yui, rits and mugi
Old 2009-06-04, 09:57   Link #124
Nikkan

I'm sorry Mugi but I've been waiting for Azu-nyan since she appeared in the manga :<
Old 2009-06-05, 08:25   Link #125
Yuukari
Moe~moe..kyun!

I voted for Mio Akiyama!!!
She's cute and very good at bass guitar. ^^
Old 2009-06-06, 16:17   Link #126
Kudryavka

Yui's my fave, except for her squeaky voice; probably because she's clumsy like me .
Though I like all of them except Mio. Mio seems to get scared of some of the dumbest stuff... most everyone finds it cute, but I think it's kinda annoying.
Can I ask a question to all the Mio fans, please don't be offended: why do you find Mio so moe? Is it the bass, the human weakness, the slight likeness to a certain pig-tailed Lucky Star character?
Old 2009-06-06, 19:57   Link #127
Sigeon
Lazy tentacle monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Can I ask a question to all the Mio fans, please don't be offended: why do you find Mio so moe? Is it the bass, the human weakness, the slight likeness to a certain pig-tailed Lucky Star character?
For me she is realistic charactor not over/under and she is superior in any except her phobia (if she not has phobia she will be a perfect one but no one is perfect )
Old 2009-06-06, 20:10   Link #128
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigeon View Post
For me she is realistic charactor not over/under and she is superior in any except her phobia (if she not has phobia she will be a perfect one but no one is perfect )
Thanks for the answer. It explains that you like her, but is that the reason why everyone else finds her "moe"?
Old 2009-06-06, 20:13   Link #129
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Voted for Mio. 3 Words: Don't Say Lazy.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
Old 2009-06-06, 22:40   Link #130
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Since that's directed to me as a Mio fan, I can say for certain the term "moe" isn't even anywhere on my "Reasons Why I Like Mio" list; Even after finally finding out what "moe" means in the first place, I came to understand the ridiculousness of the term and just how infections of an adjective it apparently is...

I just feel the need to point out that not all Mio fans even find her "moe", bother to consider her "moe", or even use the term "moe"...

Goddamn, I love "quotation marks"...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-06-06, 23:35   Link #131
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Since that's directed to me as a Mio fan, I can say for certain the term "moe" isn't even anywhere on my "Reasons Why I Like Mio" list; Even after finally finding out what "moe" means in the first place, I came to understand the ridiculousness of the term and just how infections of an adjective it apparently is...

I just feel the need to point out that not all Mio fans even find her "moe", bother to consider her "moe", or even use the term "moe"...

Goddamn, I love "quotation marks"...
Lol my vision was clouded by the few that think she's the most moe thing in the world... thanks, one who doesn't find Mio moe.
Well, I can see some reasons to love her that don't make her moe - bass, Don't say lazy, authority personality (?), all of which I love. But her 'phobia' is a real turn-off for me.
I was wondering if those who call Mio moe were just doing it because of the "Moe Moe Kyun" thing, or if they actually had real reasons. I honestly can't find a thing about her that's moe...
Old 2009-06-08, 19:17   Link #132
killer911
Hikikomori

Mio, of course! Moe ftw!
Old 2009-06-08, 20:35   Link #133
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Originally posted by Shizzon in the image thread.

Probably the 4 least popular girls on K-on.
Old 2009-06-09, 18:07   Link #134
Willow

I'd have to say Mugi. Keyboard players ftw. Anyway, she seems like a very nice friend to have too (whatnot with discounted musical instruments, treats and villas). Just kinda freaky with her risque attitude but I guess that's what makes her unique?
Old 2009-06-17, 08:29   Link #135
Soelke
Not heat. Photon laser.

Mio is my favorite because she doesn't really fit into any specific category of anime character...I guess? She and Azunyan are the most dedicated, and she gets a little irritated with the others, but she still fits in with everyone really well and isn't mopey all the time. She's really adorable, too ^-^

Azunyan is also my favorite because she's small and cute and I want to give her a hug, especially when she's wearing the kitty ears <3 Like Mio, her personality is very unique as she's the youngest in the group, but as serious as Mio. She also likes Taiyaki, just like a certain character...Also, she looks like she could be Mio's little sister; they look a lot alike.
Old 2009-06-22, 20:13   Link #136
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Send a message via Skype™ to chikorita157
I perfer Azusa-chan because of her tsundere personality... and she is cute, especially with the catears... Also, her hair color and her personality resembles Mio a bit.
Old 2009-06-22, 20:34   Link #137
OEX
のゥの

Send a message via MSN to OEX
I was on Mio from the beginning simply because of her design (not much to it, but I found its subtleties pleasing). Her affiliation with "moe" seems to stem from her timidness and fright of all things simple and stupid, which as the show has progressed has started to annoy me in almost every way. However I can't help but smile whenever I do see Mio ^///^

Mugi-chan was right behind her though, I found both very entertaining.
Old 2009-06-23, 23:27   Link #138
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Hmmm, I decided not to cast a vote --- the four of them are complementary characters; I don't feel like any one of them has as much impact without the others.

Who would I pursue if I were a young man and those 4 were in my daily life? Probably Mio for her smarts, studiousness, self-discipline, and there's just something about bass playing females.
Old 2009-06-23, 23:48   Link #139
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Hmmm, I decided not to cast a vote --- the four of them are complementary characters; I don't feel like any one of them has as much impact without the others.

Who would I pursue if I were a young man and those 4 were in my daily life? Probably Mio for her smarts, studiousness, self-discipline, and there's just something about bass playing females.
I'd bet her knuckle sandwiches have something to do with that, too. Now if she'd just learn to curse a little more....
Old 2009-06-24, 04:12   Link #140
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I'd bet her knuckle sandwiches have something to do with that, too. Now if she'd just learn to curse a little more....
You are turning a dream girl into a nightmare.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Closed Thread