AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-13, 12:35   Link #81
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Hey guys!
I was thinking here... Don't you think that this spoilers are too short for 19 pages? I really doubt that Halibel will own Hitsugaya for next 9 pages as well as Omaeda will cut off Soi Fon's hand for another 9, of course if he didn't miss 1st time and Soi Fon didn't kick him
Also all chapters before had ended with some suspence and here?
I think something big had been missed out... maybe she will go bankai after all? Or Halibel will go after Yamamoto? Or we will see Stark?!
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 12:42   Link #82
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Hey guys!
I was thinking here... Don't you think that this spoilers are too short for 19 pages? I really doubt that Halibel will own Hitsugaya for next 9 pages as well as Omaeda will cut off Soi Fon's hand for another 9, of course if he didn't miss 1st time and Soi Fon didn't kick him
Also all chapters before had ended with some suspence and here?
I think something big had been missed out... maybe she will go bankai after all? Or Halibel will go after Yamamoto? Or we will see Stark?!
The summaries generally just sum up the key scenes. Kubo's huge panels and filler dialogue can use up 18-19 pages easy with little to nothing actually happening. There might be a few details not mentioned, but I doubt something as major as Soi Fong relasing bankai or Yamamoto getting involved.
__________________



Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 12:46   Link #83
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
The summaries generally just sum up the key scenes. Kubo's huge panels and filler dialogue can use up 18-19 pages easy with little to nothing actually happening. There might be a few details not mentioned, but I doubt something as major as Soi Fong relasing bankai or Yamamoto getting involved.
I guess you are right...
Hope Kubo will make up for it nex time... no Bumerang boy please!
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 14:31   Link #84
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
We have an early release this week and I must say Barragan looks wicked in his released form .. though his cape is somewhat reminiscent of Zangetsu . The degradation and rotting of Soi's arm is illustrated in a pretty graphic fashion . Most of the chapter focuses on BarryVsSoi with Toshiro taking up last few pages

Quote:




Credits : SpaceCat
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 14:34   Link #85
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Stupid question, why is the 356 discussion stickied instead of this one?
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 14:42   Link #86
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Is that...
Both her hand got rot(?)?

...Okay that little finger looks like a thumb
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 14:55   Link #87
Phenomenal
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
or Yamamoto getting involved.
Why would Yama need to get inviolved?
Do you guys not remember what Yama said in chapter 337 and 338?
There is such a thing called pride ya know.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 15:26   Link #88
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Why would Yama need to get inviolved?
Do you guys not remember what Yama said in chapter 337 and 338?
There is such a thing called pride ya know.
A really good excuse when he will have to replace almost all 12 captains




Now about pictures... Damn! Soi Fon's arm looks much better than I expected! It's sad that she couldn't stay like this... would be skeleton against skeleton arm
And would be even better if it was her right one
Imagine Suzumebachi at skeleton arm

But since her whole body would be like this, she sadly had to cut it off...

About Hitsugaya... he looks really suprised! Halibel seems to be pushing his ice backwards
But of course Bumerang boy will be back

P.S. But wasn't Soi Fon's arm broken? How can she lift it?
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 15:35   Link #89
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
The bone or bones in her arm are broken by degradation, muscles are still intact I guess

__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 15:40   Link #90
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
The bone or bones in her arm are broken by degradation, muscles are still intact I guess

Now if to think about it... I think I also could move my arm when it was broken
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 15:41   Link #91
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Inside my head
Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
A really good excuse when he will have to replace almost all 12 captains




Now about pictures... Damn! Soi Fon's arm looks much better than I expected! It's sad that she couldn't stay like this... would be skeleton against skeleton arm
And would be even better if it was her right one
Imagine Suzumebachi at skeleton arm

But since her whole body would be like this, she sadly had to cut it off...

About Hitsugaya... he looks really suprised! Halibel seems to be pushing his ice backwards
But of course Bumerang boy will be back

P.S. But wasn't Soi Fon's arm broken? How can she lift it?

maybe just her forearm muscles are damaged and her biceps brachii are intact in which case she would be able to lift her arm.
ShinAkuma135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 15:42   Link #92
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Why would Yama need to get inviolved?
Do you guys not remember what Yama said in chapter 337 and 338?
There is such a thing called pride ya know.
Is pride really a good excuse during war: 'I won't save my comrades and kill everyone because I have pride' or 'SCREW THE WAR I HAVE PRIDE!'
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 15:44   Link #93
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
a reminder

Quote:
as a reminder, bleach manga has been licensed by viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the forum rules. inability to follow this rule will result in a ban!
Quote:
* no scannalation links or names

* no online reader links

* no raw links
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 15:58   Link #94
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Is pride really a good excuse during war: 'I won't save my comrades and kill everyone because I have pride' or 'SCREW THE WAR I HAVE PRIDE!'
Well, most of the things they are doing seems to be more of in terms of duels rather than war...
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 16:01   Link #95
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Well, most of the things they are doing seems to be more of in terms of duels rather than war...
I wouldn't call Ishida's, Renji's, two hollows VS Sayazell a duel
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 16:04   Link #96
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I wouldn't call Ishida's, Renji's, two hollows VS Sayazell a duel
That is how it should be. Matsumoto fight is also another example.

They should know Aizen sent 3 strongest espadas with him, and they might be Vasto Lordes. Why not team up against them rather than one on one? Why take a higher risk? It's a war, they should use their brains, not their pride...

But then, this is shonen manga. One on One duel is the most honorable/ better thing to do between likable fighters.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 16:10   Link #97
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I don't think she had any choice there... he mostly got position because of family status.
eh .. probroly.. i was kinda hopin for Omeada to have a special form like Chouji in bleach and Omeada thought it was ugly so thats why he doesnt use the form. seeing that his sister? was the only cute on in the family in one of those Shinigami cups.

I'm gonna have someone draw a pic of Omeada all skinny and good looking just to see some peoples reactions XD
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 16:11   Link #98
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I'm gonna have someone draw a pic of Omeada all skinny and good looking just to see some peoples reactions XD
Make sure to post it!
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 16:15   Link #99
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
That is how it should be. Matsumoto fight is also another example.

They should know Aizen sent 3 strongest espadas with him, and they might be Vasto Lordes. Why not team up against them rather than one on one? Why take a higher risk? It's a war, they should use their brains, not their pride...

But then, this is shonen manga. One on One duel is the most honorable/ better thing to do between likable fighters.
They really should
I really don't mind if both Hitsugaya and Soi Fon will be saved(helped) by somebody

Yeh it sure is...

Anyway after seeing some more pics... Soi Fon may finally become seriouse
And Hitsugaya... it looked bad... but I'm sure he will be back... but I want to see Halibel trying to take her revenge
Otherwise why would Kubo even mention it?
Hope it will be in the future.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 16:19   Link #100
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
At times like these I miss the super GAR shonen series like Hokuto no Ken or Baki the Grappler where almost everyone is butt ugly
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.