AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-03-24, 05:47   Link #881
yurifanboy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: En algún lugar muy lejano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
PV: http://www.qwaser.jp/pvcm.html

Seems to fit Yurifanboy's spoiler.
However, don't forget about creative license. Not that it matters considering that it is highly doubtful anyone is a fan of seikon no qwaser entirely because of its plot though every rule has exceptions.
__________________
No confundas mi postura, soy ateo y no creo en ningun dios,
no diferencio a las personas por su raza, su cultura o su mierda de religion!
Solo condeno el sufrimiento, la injustia y el abuso de poder
yurifanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 08:55   Link #882
Peanutbutter
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Will the original 5 girls be back?

I want more Katja/Hana plays.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 09:03   Link #883
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
Will the original 5 girls be back?
Good question, the promo was somewhat alarming, since they did not show up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
I want more Katja/Hana plays.
ME TOO !!!
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 09:18   Link #884
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
Will the original 5 girls be back?
Mafuyu and Katja's new design could be seen in the picture I posted a while back, so they're here. The other girls are listed on the cast list on the official site (Hanazawa Kana's character is here too!) , so I suppose they'll appear as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
I want more Katja/Hana plays.
Don't we all?

They were the highlight of the first series. I hope AT-X will air the show uncensored this time. I don't want to have to watch those shitty online streams ;_;
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 17:45   Link #885
Peanutbutter
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Apparently, Minorin is not part of the cast. Is that confimed?
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 18:41   Link #886
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
Apparently, Minorin is not part of the cast. Is that confimed?
I had a feeling someone was missing, but couldn't put my finger on it

Teresa had already been pretty much disappeared from the series at the end of the first season, so it wouldn't be surprising if she didn't return.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 02:35   Link #887
yurifanboy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: En algún lugar muy lejano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I had a feeling someone was missing, but couldn't put my finger on it

Teresa had already been pretty much disappeared from the series at the end of the first season, so it wouldn't be surprising if she didn't return.
Spoiler for Teresa:
__________________
No confundas mi postura, soy ateo y no creo en ningun dios,
no diferencio a las personas por su raza, su cultura o su mierda de religion!
Solo condeno el sufrimiento, la injustia y el abuso de poder
yurifanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 03:38   Link #888
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Do we not have a thread for the second season?
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 09:35   Link #889
LKK
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia, USA
Age: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Do we not have a thread for the second season?
I haven't seen one. Why don't you go make it?
__________________

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
My manga list | My anime DVD list
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 11:39   Link #890
Simonsy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
why not just move this one back into current? no need for a new one is there?
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 11:49   Link #891
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
I totally agree with Simonsy, there is no reason to distribute discussion between prequel and sequel threads. Just move the thread back to current when the first episode airs and add to the title "1st & 2nd season"
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 14:51   Link #892
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I haven't seen one. Why don't you go make it?
Someone with more knowledge of the second season is better off doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
I totally agree with Simonsy, there is no reason to distribute discussion between prequel and sequel threads. Just move the thread back to current when the first episode airs and add to the title "1st & 2nd season"
& i disagree. In the future there will be people who want to discuss the first series, and it'll be difficult because there will be spoilers all over from the upcoming second season.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 15:18   Link #893
LKK
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia, USA
Age: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Someone with more knowledge of the second season is better off doing it.
And that would not likely be me either since I didn't finish the first season.

Quote:
& i disagree. In the future there will be people who want to discuss the first series, and it'll be difficult because there will be spoilers all over from the upcoming second season.
Also something to consider. Moving a thread from older to upcoming requires modly intervention, while starting a new thread in the Upcoming forum can be done by any member.
__________________

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
My manga list | My anime DVD list
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 15:50   Link #894
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
& i disagree. In the future there will be people who want to discuss the first series, and it'll be difficult because there will be spoilers all over from the upcoming second season.
That's assuming there is somebody out there who watches Qwaser for the plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Also something to consider. Moving a thread from older to upcoming requires modly intervention, while starting a new thread in the Upcoming forum can be done by any member.
There's no need to move this thread to the Upcoming forum. It'll just be moved to directly to Current Series once it starts airing.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 16:39   Link #895
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
& i disagree. In the future there will be people who want to discuss the first series, and it'll be difficult because there will be spoilers all over from the upcoming second season.
... and then we split threads into cours, then split threads into episodes, and then we get the Madoka sub-forum, where the most interesting posts are trolls to the oracles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That's assuming there is somebody out there who watches Qwaser for the plot.
Looking forward on how Katya abuses Hana, counts as plot? I guess not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
There's no need to move this thread to the Upcoming forum. It'll just be moved to directly to Current Series once it starts airing.
I think the mods are more concerned with legal stuff, rather than actually moderating
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 16:57   Link #896
LKK
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia, USA
Age: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That's assuming there is somebody out there who watches Qwaser for the plot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Looking forward on how Katya abuses Hana, counts as plot? I guess not
For the record.... I was watching Qwaser for the plot and for Sasha & Mafuyu's relationship. When the series evolved into the Katya Abuses Hana Show, I dropped it because (1) they are my least favorite regular characters and (2) were behaving in ways that crossed my limits.

I remain in this thread hoping to read a post saying that the show has returned to what intrigued me in the first place. Although I don't have much hope of that happening, to be honest, especially after seeing the promo art posted earlier.

Please forgive my mini-rant, but I'm tired of reading that nobody watches Qwaser for the plot. I am not a nobody.
__________________

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
My manga list | My anime DVD list
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 17:25   Link #897
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
rant forgiven (for what concerns me at least), but why all the hate towards the psycho, sadist, twintailed, goth-loli dyke, voiced by Aya
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 17:44   Link #898
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
For the record.... I was watching Qwaser for the plot and for Sasha & Mafuyu's relationship. When the series evolved into the Katya Abuses Hana Show, I dropped it because (1) they are my least favorite regular characters and (2) were behaving in ways that crossed my limits.

I remain in this thread hoping to read a post saying that the show has returned to what intrigued me in the first place. Although I don't have much hope of that happening, to be honest, especially after seeing the promo art posted earlier.

Please forgive my mini-rant, but I'm tired of reading that nobody watches Qwaser for the plot. I am not a nobody.
In a way, you're proving our point (which is actually a joke/meme, by the way), since you're saying you dropped the show due to the lack of plot. I guess a more accurate saying would be "Nobody watched Qwaser from beginning to end only for the plot".

I was interested in the plot at first too, but I'd be lying if I said it's what kept me watching the series.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 17:50   Link #899
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That's assuming there is somebody out there who watches Qwaser for the plot.
I originally came here for the plot then I saw stuff bouncing in the ED and I was derailed.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 17:59   Link #900
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I originally came here for the plot then I saw stuff bouncing in the ED and I was derailed.
Oh! the two EDs, how could I have forgotten, next best thing after Hana getting abused
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, ecchi, harem, romance, shonen, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.