AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-19, 11:25   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
[Manga] Chapter 448 Spoiler Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 11:31   Link #2
Spicy~Noodles
It's been a while....
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vung Tau, Vietnam
Sweetness, I'm ready for some juicy spoilers, bring on the glitter fingers. The discussions were getting to be too intense. Time for a new discussion!! I wonder what Naruto will do next.
Spicy~Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 12:04   Link #3
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Spoiler that we have. Juicy not so much.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 12:05   Link #4
lotus_lee
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: London, UK
Age: 30
Nagato makes a last ditch attempt with Naruto. Hopefully Naruto will handle it fine because it would be a shame to lose now lol. I pray that whatever the final outcome, it will be swift and not drag on more than a few chapters, because the longer Nagato delays his death, the more pathetic he starts to look.

Looks increasingly likely Nagato will just not give up and this conversation will not have mellowed him, although how Naruto will try and deal with him without killing him (as he mentoned last chapter) will be tricky.

Konan, on the other hand...
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 12:10   Link #5
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
The only spoiler that I have seen, has Naruto reading to Nagato from Jiraiya's book. Hopefully, there will be something more released soon, because the current spoiler sounds like the most boring chapter in existence...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 12:11   Link #6
Tech-Guy
Manga reader
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida
Spoiler for 448:
Tech-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 12:57   Link #7
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: T dot Ohhhhhh
Age: 29
I need more!
__________________
"Hey Joe Rogan, there is something you don't know about me...i smoke rocks!!!"
Tyrone Biggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 13:38   Link #8
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τη λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
If the book thing is true, then it must have some interesting and important information. But if it is important then why those were omitted till now is a big question. I am assuming the book was written after Jiraiya taught Nagato, considering that Jiraiya showed the book to Yondaime about a few months before he died. In that case, there may be pieces related to Nagato as well, even though the hero of the book is Naruto. I was hoping to get some information on why the bodies selected by Nagato are all people Jiraiya knew and/or fought against, maybe the book may tell something to us.
__________________
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 15:00   Link #9
Spicy~Noodles
It's been a while....
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vung Tau, Vietnam
LoL I have been waiting a super duper long post (16000+ characters long) and I come back to see that Naruto is gonna do story-time with Nagato.. THIS IS GREAT.
Spicy~Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 15:14   Link #10
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
^Naruto is tying to guilt trip Nagato into submission...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 15:17   Link #11
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Reading Nagato a bedtime story, how nice Naruto XD /jk
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 15:37   Link #12
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In The Farplane
I said this b4 but with all this storytelling time sasuke could have come and gone by now i mean he already invaded,destroyed,and escaped konaha and is now telling his life story
__________________
Endrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 15:41   Link #13
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dancing with the devil
Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
I said this b4 but with all this storytelling time sasuke could have come and gone by now i mean he already invaded,destroyed,and escaped konaha and is now telling his life story
It would be funny if that was true. Naruto returns to Konoha and now everything is even more damaged and Sasuke has done his job and killed Danzou and the elders just in between.
__________________
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 16:52   Link #14
naruske
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
cmon finger nail lady....you have a job to do
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 17:37   Link #15
Spicy~Noodles
It's been a while....
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vung Tau, Vietnam
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
It would be funny if that was true. Naruto returns to Konoha and now everything is even more damaged and Sasuke has done his job and killed Danzou and the elders just in between.
Here's to praying that its the truth. Get them repsssss
That the perfect continuation of the plot..

*Naruto opens the book and flips to page one.. Once upon a time..blah blah blah*
-=Meanwhile in Konoha, Sasuke arrives.. "Jeez, im just here to clear out the leftovers... *slash slash slash* Alright guys, time to go.. I got bills to pay and babies to make." Kirin smiles.=-
*Inside the tree, "blah blah... the end.. ok I gotta go check things out, cya.*
*20 minutes later - Naruto "What? They're dead?"*

Now that would be a 10 out of 10.
Spicy~Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 18:52   Link #16
Tech-Guy
Manga reader
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida
why is it always think that sasuke is coming to konoha soon i mean it hasnt even pass a day yet from when pain arrived to konoha and i can easily say it must have pass only hours.
im out some facts here about this.
1) In chapter 409 Pain heads to konoha, at this moment naruto arrives to myobokuzan.
2) In chapter 417 sasuke heads to konoha and the raikage sends a hawk to konoha (we can presume that the hawk will arrive faster than sasuke)
3)At the end of chapter 418 pain arrives to the border of konoha.
now if we look at this we can see that pain headed to konoha at the same time naruto arrived at myobokuzan, well so can anyone tell me how many days have passed in narutos training? if u know we can take a pretty good guess how long it took pain to arrive to konoha.
now sasuke started heading to konoha and almost at the same time pain arrive to konoha. we know that it hasnt passed even a day in pain's attack just hours. so how can sasuke be arriving at konoha right now and even before the hawk? and lets not forget that Amegakure no sato (hidden rain village) is closer to konoha than kumogakure no sato (hidden cloud village)and heres a map to prove it
Spoiler for map:

so if we take this facts we can say that sauke will not arriving soon. *well we can always have kishi to say that sasuke is just the fastest ninja in the world and he can outrun anyone and ofcourse hes faster than a msg hawk too and because hes an sasuke he can do anything* lol
well those were the facts i collected if u find something wrong with that just say so, and thx
p.s. i know this is kinda out of theme but there were just too many post of when sasuke will be arriving in here and in other parts too so i made this, if the mods want to erase this because it's off topic then im sorry.
anyways talk to u guys later
Tech-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 19:53   Link #17
naruske
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech-Guy View Post
why is it always think that sasuke is coming to konoha soon i mean it hasnt even pass a day yet from when pain arrived to konoha and i can easily say it must have pass only hours.
im out some facts here about this.
1) In chapter 409 Pain heads to konoha, at this moment naruto arrives to myobokuzan.
2) In chapter 417 sasuke heads to konoha and the raikage sends a hawk to konoha (we can presume that the hawk will arrive faster than sasuke)
3)At the end of chapter 418 pain arrives to the border of konoha.
now if we look at this we can see that pain headed to konoha at the same time naruto arrived at myobokuzan, well so can anyone tell me how many days have passed in narutos training? if u know we can take a pretty good guess how long it took pain to arrive to konoha.
now sasuke started heading to konoha and almost at the same time pain arrive to konoha. we know that it hasnt passed even a day in pain's attack just hours. so how can sasuke be arriving at konoha right now and even before the hawk? and lets not forget that Amegakure no sato (hidden rain village) is closer to konoha than kumogakure no sato (hidden cloud village)and heres a map to prove it
Spoiler for map:

so if we take this facts we can say that sauke will not arriving soon. *well we can always have kishi to say that sasuke is just the fastest ninja in the world and he can outrun anyone and ofcourse hes faster than a msg hawk too and because hes an sasuke he can do anything* lol
well those were the facts i collected if u find something wrong with that just say so, and thx
p.s. i know this is kinda out of theme but there were just too many post of when sasuke will be arriving in here and in other parts too so i made this, if the mods want to erase this because it's off topic then im sorry.
anyways talk to u guys later
pretty much nothing will happen until this arc is over
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 19:54   Link #18
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech-Guy View Post
so if we take this facts we can say that sauke will not arriving soon. *well we can always have kishi to say that sasuke is just the fastest ninja in the world and he can outrun anyone and ofcourse hes faster than a msg hawk too and because hes an sasuke he can do anything* lol
well those were the facts i collected if u find something wrong with that just say so, and thx
p.s. i know this is kinda out of theme but there were just too many post of when sasuke will be arriving in here and in other parts too so i made this, if the mods want to erase this because it's off topic then im sorry.
anyways talk to u guys later
Raikage didn't send out a messenger hawk, he sent team Sasumi and they didn't leave until Pein was already beginning his attack on Konoha at the end of chp 419.

But yeah, it's safe to say we won't be seeing any of Sasuke or Sasumi until the battle with Pein's done. I'm thinking something is going to delay Sasuke from arriving in Konoha for a good while.

Anyways, this chapter sounds kind of boring. This arc has been epic so far, I hope the climax is equally impressive.
__________________



Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 22:01   Link #19
Tech-Guy
Manga reader
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Raikage didn't send out a messenger hawk, he sent team Sasumi and they didn't leave until Pein was already beginning his attack on Konoha at the end of chp 419.

But yeah, it's safe to say we won't be seeing any of Sasuke or Sasumi until the battle with Pein's done. I'm thinking something is going to delay Sasuke from arriving in Konoha for a good while.

Anyways, this chapter sounds kind of boring. This arc has been epic so far, I hope the climax is equally impressive.
oppps m bad just rerread it and for some reason i got confuse when he said get sasumi team, sent word to konoha,and then get the 5 kages to deal about akatsuki. i thought that he meant sent word with a hawk.etc i thought i read it minstralate it or something but anyways ur right about that and that iinfact sasumi team left at 419. well still i think sasuke wont be coming thill all this naruto vs pain is done.
now about the spoiler that i put before it seem that
Spoiler for 448:
Tech-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 00:12   Link #20
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Lol:

Nagato (reading): hmmm... Kon-chan... Kon-chan
Konan: not again...
Nagato: How do you read this kanji?
Konan: Do you want to rule this world and you don't know basic Kanji, you morron... blablabla
Naruto: i feel like i've been thru that before, dattebayo... ^_^U
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.