AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2009-05-20, 00:22   Link #21
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech-Guy View Post
now about the spoiler that i put before it seem that
Spoiler for 448:
This reminds me of when J_Man realizes that Naruto is the true destined child... he says "thats right, I Named him" ... The protagonist from the 'Legend of the Gutsy Ninja' from that spoiler seems to be closely based on the character of Nagato at the beginning... but then like J_Man, Nagato find's out that the Hero of the story isn't him but Naruto... Maybe this is the epiphany Jiraiya had which convinced him Naruto was the one... Sorta ties in with the prophecy etc...
Old 2009-05-20, 00:39   Link #22
Steven g

i'd like to know about masashi's interview....
is that true....genma will great to help konoha aginst mysterious beasts....
Steven g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 01:02   Link #23
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Wait, wait, wait! So basically the plot for this week is:

Naruto: Once upon a time in a far away land
-10 mins later-
Naruto: Ooh look Nagato it says 'I'll like to thank Nagato'
Nagato: Wow this resolves any previous differences we had before and I have a completely new outlook on life I wanted to trust you Uzumaki Naruto

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 01:16   Link #24
james0246

^Like I said, Naruto is tying to guilt trip Nagato into submission...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 01:32   Link #25
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It works. Maybe he can defeat Madara and Akatsuki with the book aswell.
The answer is reading the book to any villain in the world. The book has a strong sealing power, sealing away all the evil in a person and making the person happier. That's because Jiraiya used a special kind of ink and sealed a lot of antidepressant drugs in it.
Old 2009-05-20, 03:28   Link #26
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
It works. Maybe he can defeat Madara and Akatsuki with the book aswell.
The answer is reading the book to any villain in the world. The book has a strong sealing power, sealing away all the evil in a person and making the person happier. That's because Jiraiya used a special kind of ink and sealed a lot of antidepressant drugs in it.
I can definetly see that book bringing joy to everyone.
Can you imagine how hard Orochimaru would laugh at Jiraiya's book?

It won't work on him though. Probably and most likely even the Kyuubi would laugh...but if you would mention in that book even once the name of the 4th.
Then the laughing will switch to the opposite.
Old 2009-05-20, 04:16   Link #27
james0246

It seems that there is more to Jiraiya's book than meets the eye. Specifically, the sections of the book that Naruto read, directly correspond to something that Nagato told Jiraiya (how Naruto knew to read those segments, is a bit beyond me currently). Additionally, the entire story becomes a symbolic work depicting Nagato's life...somehow. The spoilers are very confusing, so far. Pictures are needed to fully understand the depth and scope that Kishimoto is trying for here...

The chapter ends, though, with Nagato about to execute some technique. His final line, right before he begins the technique, is pretty good: "I've begun to want to believe in you - Naruto Uzumaki" (or something to that effect).
Old 2009-05-20, 05:38   Link #28
Takashipl

So it seems it will be once again talking chap and we have to wait one more week. Pain arrived at Konoha in chap 418, end of september 2008. He still is in Konoha until today - chapter 448, may 2009. Thirty chapters and how much time in manga? Few hours maybe? That's some level of detail
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 06:31   Link #29
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
It seems that there is more to Jiraiya's book than meets the eye. Specifically, the sections of the book that Naruto read, directly correspond to something that Nagato told Jiraiya (how Naruto knew to read those segments, is a bit beyond me currently). Additionally, the entire story becomes a symbolic work depicting Nagato's life...somehow. The spoilers are very confusing, so far. Pictures are needed to fully understand the depth and scope that Kishimoto is trying for here...

The chapter ends, though, with Nagato about to execute some technique. His final line, right before he begins the technique, is pretty good: "I've begun to want to believe in you - Naruto Uzumaki" (or something to that effect).
Maybe he remembered it from what Nagato just told him about his past... other than that I agree... All the translations are confusing, they initially have translated the right words but out of context which changed the entire chapter.. Like the final part... where I thought Nagato was going to attack Naruto, But now we see it might be different..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashipl View Post
So it seems it will be once again talking chap and we have to wait one more week. Pain arrived at Konoha in chap 418, end of september 2008. He still is in Konoha until today - chapter 448, may 2009. Thirty chapters and how much time in manga? Few hours maybe? That's some level of detail
Well this Arc might be the most important Arc for Naruto's character going forward... From here on out we will see the results of these past 30 chapters, from plans for peace, Madara, Danzou, Sasuke, Kage summit etc.. Also this has been a revert back to Naruto as the main feature after a long period of Sasuke.. he deserves abit of detail
Old 2009-05-20, 07:06   Link #30
Ronbo

Quote:
Don't forget about the code that Jiraiya left just before he died.

Ron
Old 2009-05-20, 09:02   Link #31
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

The code is about Naruto not facing the original Pain back then.

Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 36. Completed: 214. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 09:34   Link #32
Takashipl

"The real one isn't there" - that was code and it was only a warning that 6 Pain bodies are controlled from somewhere else.
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 10:10   Link #33
papercard

spoiler

i dunno if is this the accurate translation its up to you guys...

小説をみてある台詞をナルトがしゃべる
Naruto is speaking the words of the novel

それはかつて師にむかって喋った事だった.
That’s what he originally said to his teacher

最後に自分の名前を喋りかけたとき
At the end when they’re talking about his name (in the book)

同じ師に学び~…俺とお前なら分かり合えると 冗談で言ったんだが…
“I may have been joking when I said that because we studied under the same teacher… You and I understand each other, but…”

車椅子から手を抜き印を結び始める長門
NAgato takes his hands out of the wheel chair and starts to form seals

「お前を…信じてみたくなった…うずまきナルト!」
“Uzumaki naruto…I’ve started to want to believe in…you”

The End.

it seems that nagato has finally started to believe naruto and leave the rest to him for he's aware what he done from the start is definitely wrong.

does anyone heard that neiji and gai came suddenly to naruto's place and made an attack to nagato? it is not confirmed right?
papercard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 11:49   Link #34
Ero-Senn1n

So it end with some kind of cliffhanger? Either Nagato forms hand seals to attack naruto or he is making a jutsu to give some of his power to Naruto. He most likely cant give Naruto the rinnegan itself, but he can probably give him great powerup. Maybe he gives back the 7 demons which he has captured. But since that would be too much win for Naruto i think someone will interrupt them, can be Danzou or Madara, or even Sasuke.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 12:09   Link #35
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
It seems that didn't work cause Nagato was forming hand seals at the end of this chapter.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 12:11   Link #36
james0246

^Or it worked exactly right, and Nagato's final jutsu is going to help Naruto somehow...
Old 2009-05-20, 12:11   Link #37
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Yep, that could also be the case.^^
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 12:17   Link #38
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
I must say i have liked the last couple of chapters as of late. It really feels like Naruto is the star again. Naruto is handling himself very good here too, but i still feel nagato will meet his maker soon. If not i'll be suprised.
Old 2009-05-20, 12:19   Link #39
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So it end with some kind of cliffhanger? Either Nagato forms hand seals to attack naruto or he is making a jutsu to give some of his power to Naruto. He most likely cant give Naruto the rinnegan itself, but he can probably give him great powerup. Maybe he gives back the 7 demons which he has captured. But since that would be too much win for Naruto i think someone will interrupt them, can be Danzou or Madara, or even Sasuke.
It would be totally awesome if he somehow has access to more bodies... and those (dead) bodies are filled with the spirit of the Bijuu. If they would get inside human bodies they might (because of loss of memory) might not realize their true identity and they would be living their lives as humans.

Setting the Bijuu free as you mentioned would be cool..especially if they become jinchuuriki's . I don't think Naruto can even handle all the Bijuu. And they definetly should NOT be put in the same cage as the Kyuubi He'll kill them all.

The most epic battle ever inside Naruto's belly
Old 2009-05-20, 12:26   Link #40
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
I know it would nearly be too much, but could it be possible that Nagato hands over his destiny to Naruto? Could he start transferring his Rin'negan into Naruto and then die? I mean now that he's realized there's another answer, his body is severely damaged, all his puppet bodies are gone and he's achieved nothing but piling up body bags... I guess he realizes just how much he's failed.

On the other hand, Naruto isn't that strong. His KB have to be summoned and that's risky. Without his Sage mode (which is practically hard to use in battle) and his Kyuubi (which kills him slowly and to damage the restored seal is risky because nobody can restore it atm).... I don't know where I lost track...

I wanted to say that Rin'negan could be a possible alternative to Sharingan for Naruto, having decided not to use Kyuubi's powers anymore (which of course could also change now that Yamato taught him what it's meant for) and not being able to perfectly use Sage mode.

It would be a similar change as Sasuke has gone through. From radical power to a precise tool.