AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2009-05-20, 13:21   Link #41
iBeast

Naruto is a really boring character IMO...probably because I hate little female dogs...
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 13:34   Link #42
papercard

-Theory -

hmmm i wonder if madara could control a powerful beast like kyuubi which is known as the nine tails... then it is also possible that he could take all the beast captured by akatsuki control it against kyuubi.... hmmm that can only happen if madara unsuccessfuly retrieve kyuubi for his own benefit or if kyuubi already acknowledge naruto as his master.

-my own thought-

i think nagato is just looking for someone like him or almost like him to take his post that could change the world... a person that has an opposite view in life even he has a terrible past and painful memories. coz nagato is aware of the method of change he had done from the past and present can only lead to nothing but ashes "done is done i want someone who can face me for iam too old for this to change another...i want someone to give my trust and remaining life who can change everything never do the same mistake again for i regret that day... "which brought him interest to trust naruto for he become stronger even noone is around to support his dreams and later on everyone acknowledged him due to his hard work and strong beliefs... which nagato is lack of and realized here is uzumaki naruto not a genius but he is !! in his own way creating a bond he learn many things from them and treasure which i lost and forgot... now he gives me credit to accept me after all the things ive done to our master to his teacher to his village to his friends. and now i realize we all just victims of circumstances. the test is over i leave everything to you...

hmmm it really does make sense if he trust naruto in my point of view... >.<

thats all i thought about how he think and decide that way.

"never let history to be the reason of your misery... if you want to survive another day in this world you need to take care of your own things as well as the people who means something to you... we all just merely victims of circumstances at all...practical reason is a poison..."

hehe

takecare and godbless
papercard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 14:15   Link #43
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

So the solution to resolving the Akatsuki issue is to bore their leader to death by reading a quasi-autobiographical novel? Brilliant, I hope the tsunade's slug was their to take notes for the Kage Summit reading!
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 15:10   Link #44
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
I know it would nearly be too much, but could it be possible that Nagato hands over his destiny to Naruto? Could he start transferring his Rin'negan into Naruto and then die? I mean now that he's realized there's another answer, his body is severely damaged, all his puppet bodies are gone and he's achieved nothing but piling up body bags... I guess he realizes just how much he's failed.

On the other hand, Naruto isn't that strong. His KB have to be summoned and that's risky. Without his Sage mode (which is practically hard to use in battle) and his Kyuubi (which kills him slowly and to damage the restored seal is risky because nobody can restore it atm).... I don't know where I lost track...

I wanted to say that Rin'negan could be a possible alternative to Sharingan for Naruto, having decided not to use Kyuubi's powers anymore (which of course could also change now that Yamato taught him what it's meant for) and not being able to perfectly use Sage mode.

It would be a similar change as Sasuke has gone through. From radical power to a precise tool.
That is unlikely. Naruto will not obtain a doujutsu. Naruto is going to become the strongest in the series with alot of help of others but not with special abilities. I'm quite sure of that. If Naruto is to obtain a certain kind of power then it will most likely be a tool to defeat Uchiha Madara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
So the solution to resolving the Akatsuki issue is to bore their leader to death by reading a quasi-autobiographical novel? Brilliant, I hope the tsunade's slug was their to take notes for the Kage Summit reading!
Not at all. To Nagato the answer is something he has been looking for all his life.
And if someone would have an answer that could explain alot that he has experienced or the fact that something could be done to change everything then he'll be more then happy to listen to it.

Imagine the people who are suffering for so many years in for example Afganistan, Iraq or other 3rd world country's and someone will come with ( a possible) solution to make sure no one will no long suffer then you'll listen with all your attention.

Whatever Naruto's real answer might be. If it's something not even Jiraiya or Minato knew and Naruto all of sudden just comes with an answer (whatever it may be) within even the same day of the event. Then i'll have to say that's bull. Without really thinking over he came with an answer that might change the world??
Old 2009-05-20, 15:12   Link #45
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Naruto is a really boring character IMO...probably because I hate little female dogs...
Which begs the question: Why are you even still reading? I have to wonder how you withstood the 350+ chapters dedicated solely to Naruto, considering that you think he is nothing more than a "little female dog". You must attain some sort of masochistic pleasure out of being so bored...or you have an intense almost fanatical devotion to one of the secondary characters...otherwise it makes no sense how you could have survived 448 chapters starring a boring little bitch.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 16:12   Link #46
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
That is unlikely. Naruto will not obtain a doujutsu. Naruto is going to become the strongest in the series with alot of help of others but not with special abilities. I'm quite sure of that. If Naruto is to obtain a certain kind of power then it will most likely be a tool to defeat Uchiha Madara.
You think there's a simple tool to defeat Uchiha Madara? Well, if that's the case, in my opinion it's more likely that Naruto gains all of Nagato's power than there being a tool to defeat him.
At best, Naruto gets some serious support and advances his own skills. That's what I'd stick to. On the other hand, if Itachi could transfer all his jutsu into Sasuke, why shouldn't Nagato be able to do the same or something similar? He's the one behind a lot of Akatsuki's techniques, isn't he? Just one example is the statue where the bijuu are sealed in.
Old 2009-05-20, 16:16   Link #47
Tech-Guy
Manga reader

oh shinra tensei now that will be kool for naruto :P
oh and is shinra tensei a wind jutsu? if it is it would be kool if naruto has that
xD
Tech-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 17:12   Link #48
hyperviper

I think Pein will die in some way. Madara will probably kill him in front of Naruto.
hyperviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 18:07   Link #49
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperviper View Post
I think Pein will die in some way. Madara will probably kill him in front of Naruto.
Of course.
Old 2009-05-20, 22:13   Link #50
Fran~
floating away...

And probably the seals Nagato is doing is for attacking Zetsu who is there spying...
Old 2009-05-20, 22:38   Link #51
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I must say i have liked the last couple of chapters as of late. It really feels like Naruto is the star again. Naruto is handling himself very good here too, but i still feel nagato will meet his maker soon. If not i'll be suprised.
I want to see Nagato take out at least one Akatsuki member before he dies. Maybe Zetsu or Kisame
Old 2009-05-20, 22:52   Link #52
Fran~
floating away...

Spoilers are pretty much confirmed... the chat about the book and Nagato's hands making seals at the end of the chapter.
Old 2009-05-21, 00:02   Link #53
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post
I want to see Nagato take out at least one Akatsuki member before he dies. Maybe Zetsu or Kisame
I want to see Zetsu do something other than live-Tivo and eat before he dies.
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 00:02   Link #54
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Which begs the question: Why are you even still reading? I have to wonder how you withstood the 350+ chapters dedicated solely to Naruto, considering that you think he is nothing more than a "little female dog". You must attain some sort of masochistic pleasure out of being so bored...or you have an intense almost fanatical devotion to one of the secondary characters...otherwise it makes no sense how you could have survived 448 chapters starring a boring little bitch.
ahahahahahhaa

James0246, I'm quite sure he likes the villains or side characters.

Hey I hate main characters [plot is on their side] but I wait in anticipation for better characters.

Last edited by Phenomenal; 2009-05-21 at 00:40.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 00:20   Link #55
james0246

Predictions for next week...either Nagato's final jutsu will be epic in all proportions and magnitude (like releasing all the stored Bijuu, or something as epoch-shattering as that)...or it is going to be some weak purely character-driven jutsu that is going to piss off some of the Pain fans .

Last edited by james0246; 2009-05-21 at 00:45.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 04:18   Link #56
vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Predictions for next week...either Nagato's final jutsu will be epic in all proportions and magnitude (like releasing all the stored Bijuu, or something as epoch-shattering as that)...
He could use naraka pain's summon to resurrect all the ninja he killed or restore the whole village. That would be truly epic and save Kishimoto from the rage of all the Kakashi fans
vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 06:16   Link #57
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I would rather bet on Nagato finally pulling out the rodes out of his back for the first time since Yahiko died. A luke help me take out my mask off of sort.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 07:07   Link #58
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I would rather bet on Nagato finally pulling out the rodes out of his back for the first time since Yahiko died. A luke help me take out my mask off of sort.
You mean throw away the robotnick-like flying wheelchair?
And gain some muscles and fat to become or obtain a normal body?

Yeah but what would be the price i wonder..besides what does that machine do besides working as an antenna?
Old 2009-05-21, 07:21   Link #59
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

I think he's not yet convinced. Who's Naruto to judge God after all? Nagato tried to capture Naruto even when they faced each other. Maybe he will be killed by Naruto now because he simply can't be reasoned. I think he's trying to capture Naruto once more.

- Are you sure about that name, Tazuna?
- It's a name that brought us good luck. It'll do the same for the bridge. I think this bridge will stand for a long, long time. Perhaps it will even be famous one day. The name Naruto known throughout the world. That would be something, wouldn't it?"

Last edited by AuroraFlash; 2009-05-21 at 07:47.
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 07:57   Link #60
Ichimaru

imagine naruto getting the rinnegan, it will be better than his clones...cause they dont go poof when getting hit...in this case he can just go on full assault into the enemy and absorb the hit while landing a hit.

konan is still around right? whats the chances of her stealing th eyes for herself?
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote