AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-28, 02:58   Link #61
Meisterdieb
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Enjoyed the episode very much. It's -hopefully- gonna be a blast to see those fights that have been (barely) started.

When Stark talked to Shunsui and offered to take it easy with the fighting, I got the feeling that those two have more in common that they let on. The way they looked at each other seemed to hint at something - then again, it could just be their laid back attitude.

I'm still waiting for some of the Arrancar to switch sides or to simply leave the battle.
At the least I'm hoping for some surprise and not just some last-man-standing beat-them-up.
Meisterdieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 03:43   Link #62
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
What the hell

This episode was absolutely stupid!

Yamamoto in anger slams his staff/zanpakuto down and it makes a loud bang, but...He's standing in the air! There's nothing for it to strike against to make the sound with...

There are a multitude of things to debate against in the lack of rational logic in shounen anime, but this one is preposterous beyond all belief; It makes zero sense and has me fuming...

Too many still shots? Too much stalling? Not enough action? Not enough animation quality? Oh, who cares about that? How about "If a staff gets slammed in the air and everyone is around to witness it, should they hear it?"

I quit!
why are you complaining about the lack of realism in bleach? in case you forgot, in bleach people fly around casting spells at each other and get magic powers when they say the name of their sword, you sure picked an insignificant thing to complain about
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 03:44   Link #63
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 26
Cause everyone probably already complained about the other things
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 04:40   Link #64
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
What the hell

This episode was absolutely stupid!

Yamamoto in anger slams his staff/zanpakuto down and it makes a loud bang, but...He's standing in the air! There's nothing for it to strike against to make the sound with...

There are a multitude of things to debate against in the lack of rational logic in shounen anime, but this one is preposterous beyond all belief; It makes zero sense and has me fuming...

Too many still shots? Too much stalling? Not enough action? Not enough animation quality? Oh, who cares about that? How about "If a staff gets slammed in the air and everyone is around to witness it, should they hear it?"

I quit!
get out...now

rational logic was dead with Episode 1

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2009-05-28 at 04:51.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 04:54   Link #65
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I still watch the show, just do not have the same passion I once had for this grand lady. It seems it crossed over to mediocrity however, a surprise is forthcoming, that won't come as a surprise at all not a spoiler( I have never read the manga), a simple observation...rarely is everything exactly as you expect it.

For instance one guess I have is that Aizen has a way to control the Vizards...after all, he created them. But I have been wrong many times guessing with this show...I have not really enjoyed the writing that much, but I still love the characters.
__________________
LONG LIVE AMAGAI SHUSUKE
Mitsuomi1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 06:31   Link #66
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
i've always wondered why anime characters get nose bleeds when they are turned on. does that actually happen to japanese people?
I highly doubt it. I am guessing the nosebleeds are for comical purposes. I wondered why that happened too when I began watching anime in my middle school years, I always thought that whenever Japanese men saw really hot Japanese women, the nose would burst open with a red spray.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 06:40   Link #67
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
im just gonna go ahead and guess its a euphemism for a boner
^ this.
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 07:01   Link #68
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Cause everyone probably already complained about the other things
Interestingly enough, I didn't saw people complaining about buckets of blood coming out of characters when they receive a small cut. That must be pretty realistic
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 07:17   Link #69
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
What the hell

This episode was absolutely stupid!

Yamamoto in anger slams his staff/zanpakuto down and it makes a loud bang, but...He's standing in the air! There's nothing for it to strike against to make the sound with...

There are a multitude of things to debate against in the lack of rational logic in shounen anime, but this one is preposterous beyond all belief; It makes zero sense and has me fuming...

Too many still shots? Too much stalling? Not enough action? Not enough animation quality? Oh, who cares about that? How about "If a staff gets slammed in the air and everyone is around to witness it, should they hear it?"

I quit!
I wonder where have you been all this time
Since they brake in the air and smoke appears behind them, they lie in the air... If they can stand, then why can't they hit the air? Look at their feet, they are not flying but standing. They are using air as ground.

Silly, but that's the way it works here.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 08:07   Link #70
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Inside my head
Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
its yamamoto...if he wants bang, by golly he gets bang....

Last edited by ShinAkuma135; 2009-05-28 at 08:07. Reason: just realized it sounded much less full of innuendo in my head...
ShinAkuma135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 08:23   Link #71
Haak
Come At Me Bro.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 24
It still works as an innuendo.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 09:02   Link #72
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Inside my head
Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
^^lol true dat

there was just wayyy too many fights squished into this episode...i personally think they should've made this a dual episode special. Secondly, matsumoto vs fraccion and halibel vs hitsuguya.....thats probably the most male friendly fight in an anime
ShinAkuma135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 12:38   Link #73
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 26
male friendly XD
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 12:58   Link #74
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The 502
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
why are you complaining about the lack of realism in bleach? in case you forgot, in bleach people fly around casting spells at each other and get magic powers when they say the name of their sword, you sure picked an insignificant thing to complain about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
get out...now

rational logic was dead with Episode 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I wonder where have you been all this time
Since they brake in the air and smoke appears behind them, they lie in the air... If they can stand, then why can't they hit the air? Look at their feet, they are not flying but standing. They are using air as ground.

Silly, but that's the way it works here.
You three just don't have your panties tight enough in a bunch; Lull over this for a couple moments before you go to bed tonight and you will wake up in a cold sweat in the morning when the severity of this issue hits you in the head like a giant sack of Kenworth trucks hitting you in the head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Cause everyone probably already complained about the other things
This guy gets it! He knows where his focus priorities are!
__________________
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 12:59   Link #75
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
I highly doubt it. I am guessing the nosebleeds are for comical purposes. I wondered why that happened too when I began watching anime in my middle school years, I always thought that whenever Japanese men saw really hot Japanese women, the nose would burst open with a red spray.
When men have intense lustful thoughts, their blood rushes up all the way from down there to their nose and gushes out (only in cartoons, mind you). Dun remember where I read it :P
Am I the only one who found the episode somewhat filled with a lot of -staaaaaare- moments?
__________________
Kafriel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 13:02   Link #76
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
You three just don't have your panties tight enough in a bunch; Lull over this for a couple moments before you go to bed tonight and you will wake up in a cold sweat in the morning when the severity of this issue hits you in the head like a giant sack of Kenworth trucks hitting you in the head...
Did you understand what you said yourself? Me not...
Maybe because my english isn't that good...
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 13:09   Link #77
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 26
'twas a joke...
__________________
Kafriel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 13:10   Link #78
Kakashi
カカシ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
i've always wondered why anime characters get nose bleeds when they are turned on. does that actually happen to japanese people?
Shinigami are too old to get boners, and that blood needs to go somewhere, so they have nosebleeds. It just shows they are past their sexual peak.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 13:10   Link #79
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
'twas a joke...
Then I guess I didn't get it because of my english, my bad.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 16:15   Link #80
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterdieb View Post
Enjoyed the episode very much. It's -hopefully- gonna be a blast to see those fights that have been (barely) started.

When Stark talked to Shunsui and offered to take it easy with the fighting, I got the feeling that those two have more in common that they let on. The way they looked at each other seemed to hint at something - then again, it could just be their laid back attitude.
I'm hoping Lilinette, that little girl Shunshui was putting down, kicks some ass.

@Mindinght: One of the factor that may put a dent in the enjoyment while watching Bleach or a typical shounen series for that matter, is bringing your brain on line while watching. I suggest banging head a few times on a nearby brickwall, or ask the angry girlfriend to hit you in the head with a frying pan prior to your episode-viewing. It works everytime.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.