AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-05-28, 16:33   Link #81
Guido

It doesn't feel like a good idea to have the Captains (Soi Fon in this episode) to release their shikai on the low-level Fraccion, in comparison to the present Espada.

They'll have a hard time preventing the tide of battle turning over once beginning to engage the Espada at full power.

Fortunately, the storyline is good generous to have Hitsugaya engaging Halibel immediately in terms of swordsmanship and seems like it'll be not long before Kyoraku and Stark start going all out for real.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 17:55   Link #82
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
It doesn't feel like a good idea to have the Captains (Soi Fon in this episode) to release their shikai on the low-level Fraccion, in comparison to the present Espada.

They'll have a hard time preventing the tide of battle turning over once beginning to engage the Espada at full power.

Fortunately, the storyline is good generous to have Hitsugaya engaging Halibel immediately in terms of swordsmanship and seems like it'll be not long before Kyoraku and Stark start going all out for real.

Spoiler:
As much as I remeber Hitsugaya went straight into bankai when fighting fraccion... yeh he had limiter but still...

And in comparison to Komamura Soi Fon uses only shikai at the moment. So she still has shunko and 'Suprise bankai' on her side
Old 2009-05-28, 22:45   Link #83
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
@Mindinght: One of the factor that may put a dent in the enjoyment while watching Bleach or a typical shounen series for that matter, is bringing your brain on line while watching. I suggest banging head a few times on a nearby brickwall, or ask the angry girlfriend to hit you in the head with a frying pan prior to your episode-viewing. It works everytime.
*Midnight

And I tried that, but was fearful of having to resort back to HeadOn, applied directly to the forum, if I got a good enough headache...Since I ended up having to use it anyway, I'll make sure next week's actions will be far from vein...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 01:35   Link #84
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
*Midnight

And I tried that, but was fearful of having to resort back to HeadOn, applied directly to the forum, if I got a good enough headache...Since I ended up having to use it anyway, I'll make sure next week's actions will be far from vein...

Make sure the surface is smooth to prevent any unnecessary scrapes to the skin if you are going by option one. No matter what is said, looks are very important. And it starts with the skin.

Seriously, other than the shipping factor, what does Bleach have? Ah yes,, those hawt bishies and the well endowed ladies. Kubo, you genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
If we go by the preview for episode 222, it doesn't look like the Fraccion Soi Fon is fighting weak. In fact, it seems Soi Fon is going to be put in her place. And I instantly liked Halibel when she told her followers to not to take them lightly. It's not often when one gets to see a villain who doesn't underestimate the opponent and is going all out from the get-go.

p.s. First rule of Reputation, you do NOT talk about reputation.
Second rule of Reputation, you do NOT talk about reputation.
Third rule of Reputation.... yeap, you got it... you do NOT talk about reputation.

Posts related to reputations are removed.
Old 2009-05-29, 02:05   Link #85
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
The next important thing that should be focused on in the episode, short of Yamamoto's staff?

Vega has a voice behind the character and Vega is a he, the ambiguous gender most-debated during the manga chapter his spotlight was shown on...

To anyone that suspected otherwise, I apologize; It was a trap
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 06:39   Link #86
Mashda2k6

Quote:
And I instantly liked Halibel when she told her followers to not to take them lightly. It's not often when one gets to see a villain who doesn't underestimate the opponent and is going all out from the get-go.
Exactly my thoughts! This is indeed a nice change from all the cocky villains that always underestimate and brag until they notice their getting killed.

edit: Haak, thank you for letting me know. I offer my deepest apologies for my ignorance. I should have known better, but I did not, for the forums I usually view won't let me delete my message. Will you forgive me now that the extra post is gone?

Last edited by Mashda2k6; 2009-05-29 at 08:31. Reason: added [/quote]
Mashda2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 06:46   Link #87
Haak
Forever Alone...

You know you can just delete it. -_-
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 21:19   Link #88
Justin Kim
*Artist

Halibel does always take careful measures when fighting her opponents, and she really does care about her subordinated all though they can be wily at times.
Old 2009-05-30, 05:21   Link #89
kitten320

With her being so quiet, I'm suprised that she has such loud fraccions...
Old 2009-05-30, 05:32   Link #90
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
With her being so quiet, I'm suprised that she has such loud fraccions...
its kind of like Stark and his fraccion
Old 2009-05-30, 07:43   Link #91
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I guess they like to have some noise around because they can't create it themselves
Old 2009-05-30, 12:16   Link #92
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Stark just doesn't want to fight. While his subordinate is getting all fired up, he actually reccomended to fake any fights that were to come, while the rest of the espadas and shinigamis did there little battle. I guess Stark is the type of guy who just doesn't want to waste his energy, let alone move from his spot.
Old 2009-05-30, 12:39   Link #93
slowmotion

Quote:
If we go by the preview for episode 222, it doesn't look like the Fraccion Soi Fon is fighting weak. In fact, it seems Soi Fon is going to be put in her place. And I instantly liked Halibel when she told her followers to not to take them lightly. It's not often when one gets to see a villain who doesn't underestimate the opponent and is going all out from the get-go.
Yes i think in the long run vega may prove to be the most powerful of Barragan's fracciones. But recall kenpachi having his one-hit KO against tesla (who looked pretty strong and had one of the best releases we've seen) and you start to wonder why Soi Fon cannot simply do the same thing except in two hits.

"cause everything looks cooler in slowmotion"
slowmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 13:37   Link #94
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
Yes i think in the long run vega may prove to be the most powerful of Barragan's fracciones. But recall kenpachi having his one-hit KO against tesla (who looked pretty strong and had one of the best releases we've seen) and you start to wonder why Soi Fon cannot simply do the same thing except in two hits.
The good thing about Soi Fong is her ability to think fast during really dangerous situations. I mean you got to give her credit for thinking clearly with her VC blabbing on and on. Not only does she think fast, but she can also move insanely fast. Just imagine the speed in bankai form.
Old 2009-05-30, 19:15   Link #95
slowmotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
The good thing about Soi Fong is her ability to think fast during really dangerous situations. I mean you got to give her credit for thinking clearly with her VC blabbing on and on. Not only does she think fast, but she can also move insanely fast. Just imagine the speed in bankai form.
I think her speed is yet another reason why she should be dropping this fraccion instantly. But yeah, I agree, imagine if she could use that kind of speed in combination with a bankai like komamura's.

"cause everything looks cooler in slowmotion"
slowmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 19:26   Link #96
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
I think her speed is yet another reason why she should be dropping this fraccion instantly. But yeah, I agree, imagine if she could use that kind of speed in combination with a bankai like komamura's.
Well espada are really fast so maybe this arrancar also is fast. After all Hisagi is VC and he also isn't slow.

Besides it isn't the first time when she punches someone and afterwards goes shikai mode in order to finish opponent.

In the fight with Mabashi she was pretending to lose so who knows what is the reasong behind what we saw in preview. Or she is pretending once again or the fraccion has more skills than others and she took him too lightly.
Old 2009-05-30, 20:24   Link #97
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Stark just doesn't want to fight. While his subordinate is getting all fired up, he actually reccomended to fake any fights that were to come, while the rest of the espadas and shinigamis did there little battle. I guess Stark is the type of guy who just doesn't want to waste his energy, let alone move from his spot.
i was actually making a comment on the fact that stark and his fraccion seem to have opposite personalities, just like how hallibel is calm and her fraccions are really hyper
Old 2009-05-30, 20:45   Link #98
kitten320

Quote:
i was actually making a comment on the fact that stark and his fraccion seem to have opposite personalities, just like how hallibel is calm and her fraccions are really hyper
Actually if to think... similar situation is with some captains and VC...

Hitsugaya - all calm and seriouse but has loud Matsumoto for VC who is damn lazy

Soi Fon - very seriouse and hard working but Omaeda is damn lazy, coward and also stupid... nothing similar.

Byakuya - Renji also is pretty loud...

Zaraki - come on... a mad killer has a child as VC!
Old 2009-05-30, 21:06   Link #99
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:

Hitsugaya - all calm and seriouse but has loud Matsumoto for VC who is damn lazy

Soi Fon - very seriouse and hard working but Omaeda is damn lazy, coward and also stupid... nothing similar.

I find it ironic that the Espadas are shocked at the Shinigamis personality, and the Shinigamis have a different perspective of the Espadas deeming them as wierd, frightful, etc.
Old 2009-05-30, 21:08   Link #100
Gin
*Artist

Quote:

Shunsui- really lazy drunk, Nanao is hard working

Mayuri- really mean, Nemu is nice

Ukitake- calm, 3rd seat are hyper

Gin- was always cheerful, Kira is always sad

Tousen- black, Hisagi white

I think I found a pattern in Kubo's writting