AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Playback Help

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-12, 19:23   Link #1
BlueEdge

Playback problem

Hello I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to solve my problem,
I finish downloading an episode of anime (so far this has only happened for Avenger) and when I try to watch it, the video stutters everytime theres movement in the video, so it makes the video really hard to watch. The download has been completed and this problem has come from my episodes by cG & S-Ai and Anime-Source & Excal, for some reason, the episodes I downloaded from Anime-Keep are perfectly fine. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance ^^
Old 2003-11-12, 19:27   Link #2
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEdge
Hello I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to solve my problem,
I finish downloading an episode of anime (so far this has only happened for Avenger) and when I try to watch it, the video stutters everytime theres movement in the video, so it makes the video really hard to watch. The download has been completed and this problem has come from my episodes by cG & S-Ai and Anime-Source & Excal, for some reason, the episodes I downloaded from Anime-Keep are perfectly fine. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance ^^
If this is a "playback" problem, dont you think it will be best suited in the "playback" help forum?
Old 2003-11-12, 19:28   Link #3
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

What is your processor speed? This sort of problem is usually caused by a slow computer. If that is the case, then take a look at the recommended players in Animaniac's Media Configuration Guide.

If that isn't the problem, then are you using ffdshow? See Animaniac's guide for help with that as well.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-11-12, 20:18   Link #4
BlueEdge

^^ my processor is a 1.0 gig AMD Duron ><;;... but thanks for the help ^^ i'll try and see if that can help, sry about putting into wrong forum ><;;

New: >< I can get the video to run smoothly now, but once i close/minimize windows media player v 9.0 it gets this error
"AppName: wmplayer.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2980 ModName: ffdshow.ax
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0006d4d4"

I tried installing most of the stuff on that list but some they seem to be a zip file and i dunno where to unzip. I used the Gspot thing and it says the video works. Another weird thing is if i close windows media player, get error, reopen video, it sometimes seems to freeze my comp (mouse moves and it says system is busy thingy with blue screen)

Last edited by BlueEdge; 2003-11-12 at 21:03.
Closed Thread