AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-05-27, 08:44   Link #41
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythychan View Post
Edit:

Soi Fon is probably making a Bee Hive. Which would be an amazing use of terrain, would explain why she's using it on a skyscrapper building.. and the preparation..
Hey good idea!
She will create bees house and then thousands of bees will attack Barragan and she will be bees queen

And yeh, it sure was just a preparation.
Well everyone's bankai is unique in it's own way. Actually Hitsugaya also needed preparation for his "Ice prison" and "Mirror". Maybe Soi Fon is going to use straight one of her bankai abilities instead of making the usual intoduction like everyone
Old 2009-05-27, 08:48   Link #42
Sythychan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Hey good idea!
She will create bees house and then thousands of bees will attack Barragan and she will be bees queen

And yeh, it sure was just a preparation.
Well everyone's bankai is unique in it's own way. Actually Hitsugaya also needed preparation for his "Ice prison" and "Mirror". Maybe Soi Fon is going to use straight one of her bankai abilities instead of making the usual intoduction like everyone
The Queen Bee attitude really does fit Soi Fon, Also hints back to Yoruichi calling her, her busy little worker bee. And the captain rank being the Royal status she's craved. I'm no bee expert but doesnt a worker bee become queen by eating alot of jelly? metaphor for her becoming captain! -pure speculation-

Hehe, but yeah, a giant bee hive would be awesome or hell a giant bee in general. she's got alot of ground to show to impress me though, not that I don't like her its just her past personality quirks really irked me.
:3
Sythychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 08:54   Link #43
kitten320

Quote:
The Queen Bee attitude really does fit Soi Fon, Also hints back to Yoruichi calling her, her busy little worker bee. And the captain rank being the Royal status she's craved. I'm no bee expert but doesnt a worker bee become queen by eating alot of jelly? metaphor for her becoming captain! -pure speculation-

Hehe, but yeah, a giant bee hive would be awesome or hell a giant bee in general. she's got alot of ground to show to impress me though, not that I don't like her its just her past personality quirks really irked me.
:3
If I don't mistake her name is translated like 'Bee' or something. Suzumebachi also has some connection with bees... so yeh, she is a pure bee out there

At least there is possibility for her improvement in your eyes
Old 2009-05-27, 08:57   Link #44
Sythychan

There's always improvement for any character, I don't really count anyone out, well sparing Szayel, he's the only guy I've truly hated in my Bleach viewings. Hell even Omaeda got a little better imo. =x
Old 2009-05-27, 09:00   Link #45
kitten320

Quote:
There's always improvement for any character, I don't really count anyone out, well sparing Szayel, he's the only guy I've truly hated in my Bleach viewings. Hell even Omaeda got a little better imo. =x
Yeh that's true expect those who are already dead
I never really minded him

Lol agree, I started to like Omaeda much more
I wonder... has he ever seen Soi Fon's bankai before? After all he is her VC... although when Renji fought Byakuya, it looked like if he had seen his bankai for the first time...

P.S. A lot of people love Barragan now even though no one cared about him before
Old 2009-05-27, 09:06   Link #46
Sythychan

Quote:
Yeh that's true expect those who are already dead
I never really minded him

Lol agree, I started to like Omaeda much more
I wonder... has he ever seen Soi Fon's bankai before? After all he is her VC... although when Renji fought Byakuya, it looked like if he had seen his bankai for the first time...

P.S. A lot of people love Barragan now even though no one cared about him before
Ehh, Barragan has always been Barragan, a cool appearance doesn't really make me get all Lovey Dovey over a character. But yeah, Soi Fon is getting air time, can't argue with that she's needed it for some time. But personally, my favorite character has me biting at the teeth, Kyoraku. But I am happy watching how these fights are turning out currently, after reading through and sharing opinions I will say that yeah, my opinion on Soi has been changed somewhat. But I still sort of wish Hitsugaya and Halibel fight wouldn't end so... well Abruptly. Though yes, I am still biting at the bits for the stark v shunsui. I'm about to fall out of my chair for more glimpses of their battle.
Old 2009-05-27, 09:18   Link #47
kitten320

Quote:
Ehh, Barragan has always been Barragan, a cool appearance doesn't really make me get all Lovey Dovey over a character. But yeah, Soi Fon is getting air time, can't argue with that she's needed it for some time. But personally, my favorite character has me biting at the teeth, Kyoraku. But I am happy watching how these fights are turning out currently, after reading through and sharing opinions I will say that yeah, my opinion on Soi has been changed somewhat. But I still sort of wish Hitsugaya and Halibel fight wouldn't end so... well Abruptly. Though yes, I am still biting at the bits for the stark v shunsui. I'm about to fall out of my chair for more glimpses of their battle.
Well at least we know that he isn't some useless old dude who likes to act like a king

She surely needed it! During all this time she got only about 3 chapters during her fight with Yoruichi 0_o
At least now she has attention.

I really doubt that it is the end for Halibel... she still doesn't know his name and she still need to get her rebenge

Shunsui VS Stark will be epic
Old 2009-05-27, 09:21   Link #48
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
shunsui vs epic will be stark!
ShinAkuma135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 09:43   Link #49
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
shunsui vs epic will be stark!
Im not sure if what you thought came out the way you typed...

As for Hitsu copying moves...who said so, well I cant really see it as copying it, and if it turns out he officially is, I have no problem with it. It shows hes capable of analysing and adapting other peoples moves. That seems far more impressive than someone just teaching it to you. Heck he doesnt even have the sharingan.

Though I doubt he is anyway. Im interested in seeing his new technique, I havent read the spoilers but it would be cool if it included his ice petals.

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 09:55   Link #50
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post

As for Hitsu copying moves...who said so, well I cant really see it as copying it, and if it turns out he officially is, I have no problem with it. It shows hes capable of analysing and adapting other peoples moves. That seems far more impressive than someone just teaching it to you. Heck he doesnt even have the sharingan.

Though I doubt he is anyway. Im interested in seeing his new technique, I havent read the spoilers but it would be cool if it included his ice petals.
Well yeh at some point is cool... but what makes ir useless is the fect that his super attack has same power as Yumichika's shikai who isn't even a VC 0_o

I would so love to see Hitsugaya's face after he sees Yumichika's shikai!

Hope there is more to it...
Old 2009-05-27, 10:00   Link #51
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post

lol it was intentional and works as a pun too!...i think stark is epic....and stark can mean complete, extreme, fierce, full, etc....

his is probably going to be strong, but personally i don't think strong enough to do any major damage
Old 2009-05-27, 10:13   Link #52
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Stark is playing, he stated that preferred to stay idle until all the fights were over. I like him by the fact he hates fighting unless he is ordered to do so or for self defence. At the end he just wanted to avoid any casualty.
7runks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 10:14   Link #53
Haak
Forever Alone...

Or maybe he's just lazy?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 10:17   Link #54
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
So I start my day drinking a nice cup of coffee. I remember that today is the day where my favorite manga, bleach has its spoiler pics out. So i go to my computer and load the pictures, and see two pictures: A pile of flowers made out of ice and a character who is engaged in a battle spending the past hour wrapping cloth around a building.

WHY THE HELL AM I STILL READING THIS?
Just a amusing post i saw from some other board. =3

On a related note tho, whether halibel is really finished or not will depend on the following chapter. If she really is dead, we'd probably expect some reaction (3. SHOCK-FACE. PANELS) pages. Not that they are always accurate (like, the 2 chapters following Ruk v Arr were full of people going "omg rukia's dead"), but it'll give us a good idea imo.
Old 2009-05-27, 10:20   Link #55
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Just a amusing post i saw from some other board. =3

On a related note tho, whether halibel is really finished or not will depend on the following chapter. If she really is dead, we'd probably expect some reaction (3. SHOCK-FACE. PANELS) pages. Not that they are always accurate (like, the 2 chapters following Ruk v Arr were full of people going "omg rukia's dead"), but it'll give us a good idea imo.
Yeh, Stark could make some comment about it. Or we will finally see Aizen.

Lol I saw that post! Poor Soi Fon! Having to run so much
Old 2009-05-27, 10:31   Link #56
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
Yeh, Stark could make some comment about it. Or we will finally see Aizen.

Lol I saw that post! Poor Soi Fon! Having to run so much
poor soi fon? i'd say poor omaeda....

wonder what stark's name is
Old 2009-05-27, 10:36   Link #57
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
poor soi fon? i'd say poor omaeda....

wonder what stark's name is
Lol he too
Old 2009-05-27, 10:45   Link #58
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Just skipped pages after reading spoiler and I just have this to say:

Halibel will move her eyes and all the ice will break and Hitsugaya will be pwnt epicly by Halibel

Also Soifon's bankai is this:

The Giant Japanese Hornet also known as the spawn of satan that can destroy 30000 bees with ease with only 30 hornets. They are like a combination of a Hunter, Tank, Boomer and Witch of Left 4 Dead.
Spoiler for Warning: Viewer Discretion is advised:

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 10:51   Link #59
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

^.Lol
Soifon Releases her bankai finally ..
Old 2009-05-27, 11:07   Link #60
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, if he really is able to copy others peoples special skills (and it isn't just some big coincidene), then it would technically make him the most powerful character.
He has never seen Yumichika's shikai... so nope it won't.

I want Yumichika to show it so Hitsugaya whould cry somewhere in the corner since his best attack is at VC level!

Yumichika for the captain!

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion