AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-11-19, 09:00   Link #5761
Tenchi Hou Take

Spoiler:

Also yeah Medaka's pretty much being explictly potrayed as a bitch in this arc by the author...
Tenchi Hou Take is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 09:09   Link #5762
MD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Spoiler:

Also yeah Medaka's pretty much being explictly potrayed as a bitch in this arc by the author...
Spoiler for 123:
MD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 09:12   Link #5763
Takigashima

@Not_somebody
Why should zen apologize to kuma for the rage fit he had?
If anything kuma should apologize for taking away his eyes and his normality.

But we all know that won't happen
Takigashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 09:12   Link #5764
DawnEmperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd View Post
It would also be good if the third project would be about side characters or stories from the past which probably wouldn't be brought up in the manga:
i.e.
- what happened between Munakata and Wanizuka (in detail)
- Nabeshima's past
- a regular day for the plus 6
- student council at a theme park or something (actually this might come up in a future omake)
Any other side character you'd want to focus on? I actually liked those kendo guys in the very beginning, maybe bring back some of those old side characters.

Something about the other committees like the enforcers.

I kind of wish the manga would actually slow down sometimes, and have some more relaxing episodes (i mean, they discussed going to a theme park during the Flask Plan Arc). I don't mean just omakes, since those are just a few pages.
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 09:16   Link #5765
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD84 View Post
Spoiler for 123:
Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-19, 09:34   Link #5766
Last Carpet

Could someone who has the next Raw please send it to me?
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 10:00   Link #5767
Odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnEmperor View Post
Any other side character you'd want to focus on? I actually liked those kendo guys in the very beginning, maybe bring back some of those old side characters.

Something about the other committees like the enforcers.

I kind of wish the manga would actually slow down sometimes, and have some more relaxing episodes (i mean, they discussed going to a theme park during the Flask Plan Arc). I don't mean just omakes, since those are just a few pages.
I agree, just even two or three chapters focused on suggestions before and after arcs would be good, at the same time I have a feeling the suggestions Nisio could written in chapters but didn't will probably be featured in the anime as fillers.

I'd also like them to focus on Unzen, his sister, the enforcers (same as you), as well as the karate club chairman Tsue (who's supposed to be as strong as Medaka; so hopefully we could see some sparring between them or something) and more interaction between Yojirou and that witch girl who had the pumpkin on her head.
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 10:53   Link #5768
Inarius
★★★★★

Spoiler for ch 123:
Old 2011-11-19, 12:28   Link #5769
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
Spoiler for ch 123:
I guessing this is a joke lol, would be awesome if it were true. Wonder if someon could translate wha Aijimu says afterwards.
Old 2011-11-19, 13:11   Link #5770
noobita

I don't really get it or understand how Kumagawa get the all-fiction back in chapter 122....can someone explain to me in kindergarten term?
Old 2011-11-19, 13:18   Link #5771
ziggi92

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I don't really get it or understand how Kumagawa get the all-fiction back in chapter 122....can someone explain to me in kindergarten term?
can she her since the chapter 122 is finally out :
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/medaka...14/c122/1.html
but how kumagawa got his all fiction is here:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/medaka...14/c122/6.html
ziggi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 13:31   Link #5772
noobita

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggi92 View Post
can she her since the chapter 122 is finally out :
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/medaka...14/c122/1.html
but how kumagawa got his all fiction is here:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/medaka...14/c122/6.html
I read that yet I don't understand. This is why I am asking here.
Old 2011-11-19, 13:43   Link #5773
Not Somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takigashima View Post
@Not_somebody
Why should zen apologize to kuma for the rage fit he had?
If anything kuma should apologize for taking away his eyes and his normality.

But we all know that won't happen
Kumagawa could probably apologize too, but what Zenkichi did out of desperation is not something I see him wanting to have done. We know Kumagawa didn't do that, and saying that he did is pretty insulting. It's worse to insult someone who's used to it, and not apologize. It's like saying those other insults are fine, when they kind of aren't.

Besides, two wrongs don't make a right. Those two should make right their relationship, and remedy any bad blood.

World peace yea!!
Not Somebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 13:45   Link #5774
Soji

Quote:
To put it as simply as possible.

Kumagawa All-fiction against Zen = Strawberry Cake

Hunder gullet = strawberry

Current All- fiction = normal Cake.

Think of the example of the pie as Kumagawa no longer had the ingredients to recreate the old Cake(all-fiction) he has created one similar with the ingredients he had.
Meaning the part that made Hunder gullet in all fiction....or something like that
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 13:48   Link #5775
Not Somebody

Quote:
The way I understand it, imagine bookmaker as an undecorated Christmas tree. All fiction is a decorated Christmas tree. The decorations came from kumagawas heart. Kuma traded the decorated tree for the undecorated tree, but had the decorations in his heart to make it.
Old 2011-11-19, 13:58   Link #5776
Tenchi Hou Take

Still doesn't make much sense and was very much an ass pull. If you take away the engine of the car it will no longer serve the purpose of a car regardless how you manipulate the other parts to replicate an engine and taking away a hundred gaunlets would probably be more important than that, the mere fact he had all the parts to conviently reproduce All fiction is extremely unlikely.
Old 2011-11-19, 14:08   Link #5777
Not Somebody

Quote:
Still doesn't make much sense and was very much an ass pull. If you take away the engine of the car it will no longer serve the purpose of a car regardless how you manipulate the other parts to replicate an engine and taking away a hundred gaunlets would probably be more important than that, the mere fact he had all the parts to conviently reproduce All fiction is extremely unlikely.
Well, Kumagawa made all fiction in the first place. And the car is in the middle of a scrap heap, with the pieces there. She took the car away, and I think she said she only took hundred gauntlets, so, she took the car, pulled out it's engine and threw it back into the scrap heap. And then gave him hundred gauntlets, the engine back, to run on it's own. Unless bookmaker does not equal hundred gauntlets.
Old 2011-11-19, 14:10   Link #5778
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Somebody View Post
Well, Kumagawa made all fiction in the first place. And the car is in the middle of a scrap heap, with the pieces there. She took the car away, and I think she said she only took hundred gauntlets, so, she took the car, pulled out it's engine and threw it back into the scrap heap. And then gave him hundred gauntlets, the engine back, to run on it's own. Unless bookmaker does not equal hundred gauntlets.
Yeah but he made it by altering hundred gauntles, so that would be like pimping out a car, then someone removing said car and leaving the improvements and then you reproducing the said car from those improvements. If he simply had all the parts to reproduce said car to begin with he could have made whatever the hell he wanted before acquiring a hundred gauntlets, heck he wouldn't have even needed hundred gauntlets to make all fiction to begin with.

I'm sorry but Aijimu's expanation is not how stuff works.

Anyone who could reverse engineer a car and re-engineer said car from scrap could would natively be able to produce a heck of a lot of crap from said scrap to begin with.
Old 2011-11-19, 14:48   Link #5779
Inarius
★★★★★

Quote:
I guessing this is a joke lol, would be awesome if it were true. Wonder if someon could translate wha Aijimu says afterwards.
Yeah it was a joke XD

And you'll have your chapter in just a few more hours...the guys @ 4chan have already translated/cleaned over 50% of the ch

Lucky us a God-tier cleaner just happened to be there.

Lmao @ Kuma's Shinsengumi formation

Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-19, 15:32   Link #5780
Not Somebody

Quote:
Yeah but he made it by altering hundred gauntles, so that would be like pimping out a car, then someone removing said car and leaving the improvements and then you reproducing the said car from those improvements. If he simply had all the parts to reproduce said car to begin with he could have made whatever the hell he wanted before acquiring a hundred gauntlets, heck he wouldn't have even needed hundred gauntlets to make all fiction to begin with.

I'm sorry but Aijimu's expanation is not how stuff works.

Anyone who could reverse engineer a car and re-engineer said car from scrap could would natively be able to produce a heck of a lot of crap from said scrap to begin with.
Yeah, the critical component, the car, or in this case hundred gauntlets/bookmaker wasn't made by Kumagawa. If he could do that, he would be hanten, but it looks like he can modify any cars he gets. He happened to have bookmaker, the car, from when he traded all fiction for it, so he pimped it out. He doesn't have the car in the scrap heap, but he does have the pimpage.

The two components, the skill and the modifications. He traded a skill with modifications, all fiction, for a skill without modifications, so he's not really losing the car, he's just losing the pimpage that makes it all fiction. If he pimps his skill with the modifications which he does have access to, it's back to all fiction.

I don't think he will be able to use bookmaker anymore. That car was pimped to all fiction. It could explain why he didn't have bookmaker inthe first place.

A good example, pokemon. All fiction is the evolved pokemon of bookmaker, and Kumagawa had the item needed to transform it. And then he traded the evolved pokemon for the unevolved pokemon, and then evolved it again. He can't make pokemon, but he can evolve them. And Hanten is a pokeball.

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council