AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-01-06, 00:31   Link #6561
Takigashima

I'm a little tea pot...
Takigashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 05:46   Link #6562
DawnEmperor

....short and stout....
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 13:29   Link #6563
kenjtr

This question appeared in my mind before too but i didnt give much tought abaut it , i know it may sound crazy but just listen to me .

My theory ; Shiranui hansode is actually Hitoyoshi Zenkichis second identity , i know it may sound crazy but look at that : http://www.mangareader.net/215-57121...hapter-58.html here zenkichi mentiones shiranui but his mom doesnt know abaut her but why does a mom that doting doesnt know his sons best friend ?

http://www.mangareader.net/215-22612...hapter-13.html
here zenkchi asks for help then http://www.mangareader.net/215-22612...hapter-13.html yes suddenly shiranui appears , http://www.mangareader.net/215-22612...hapter-13.html here you can see hitoyoshis jealausy to medaka manifest itself on shiranui http://www.mangareader.net/215-22612...hapter-13.html and here after helping him shiranui goes back .

http://www.mangareader.net/215-28995...hapter-15.html here they go home together isnt that weird does shiranui stay close to zenkichi and they eat together too , http://www.mangareader.net/215-28995...hapter-15.html here you can see they are in same wave sometiomes , http://www.mangareader.net/215-15426...chapter-1.html here you can see shiranui understands medaka better then anyone .

http://www.mangareader.net/215-15429...chapter-4.html here you can see shiranui says the opposite thing that zenkichi does , for a normal human as zenkichi do that much exercise and eat so lttle was always weird its like shiranui fills empty spots of zenkichi .
http://www.mangareader.net/215-15429...chapter-4.html here you can see shiranui be friends with zenkichi when it suits her and thats more like 2 identitys crossing point .

Well there are a lot more things i can show you to convice you that should be enough , we all know minuses born from enviorement what i mean is all minuses are defence mecanisms of weak people when there are things they cant handle in life . We also know krokamis sister developed an extremly strong minus with pain but even her couldnt deal with medakas pressure and escaped , medakas brother is also same his speacil ability born probably medakas perfectness .

My theory is Zenkichi delveloped shiranui as a defence mecanism against medaka and since being with medaka is the worst enviroment in the world we can also say shiranui is the strongest minus . As a normal human always being with medaka put zenkichi in hell but he was weak , anyway medaka who doesnt have any empaty pushed him everywhere and made him miserable so in the end he developed shiranui defencive minus against medaka Also shiranuis appearance is like zenkichis mother which is a protective figure for all childs .

i hope you liked my theory waiting for your replies
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 13:43   Link #6564
Soji

kenjtr I admit it is an interesting theory and I see where you come from with this but ...how this even work?What more is not Hadsone in love with Zen?If you're right does not that's mean that she is in love with himself / herself O_O Plus it is not strange that Najim's and Hadsone grandfather don't know about this (again if you're right). And last thing, if Zen is a male why his minus was born a girl? (Obviously again if you're right with this)
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 13:53   Link #6565
kenjtr

Hansode isnt in love with zen she is the parts of zen which medaka suppressed for years and also she s the defence mecanism against medaka , she also hates medaka as much as zen loves medaka , i also think ajimus shiranui is a minus too and president probably knows this . shiranui born as a girl cause of zenkichi need a protective figure which is his mother that represents strenght . i think these minuses(shiranuis) born to fight with kurokami linage , also all flask plan can be just to fight with krokami family .
Old 2012-01-06, 14:01   Link #6566
Soji

^Now is more clear..thanks. But if you're right doesnt that mean that in future we will have a scene where Zen has to accept that part of himself that Hansode personifies?

Last edited by Soji; 2012-01-06 at 14:17.
Old 2012-01-06, 14:12   Link #6567
kenjtr

Yes i think same too and also in this arc even if medaka falls for zenkichi because of shiranui hates her things can go different ways , i also think zenkichi and shiranui will become one , one day too . if we look at what ajimu doing its possible that can cause them combine and a new person borns from that , which can also be so much superior then medaka .
Old 2012-01-06, 14:26   Link #6568
Soji

^always if you're right, this would explain why we know almost nothing about real eater and if she and Zen really become one being means that real-eater would become his minus and with the skill that Haten is creating for Zen. Zen would have two skills that would also explain why Najimi gave a limit of ability that Zen could ask (in addition to what she had said that time).
but the thing that I would be curious to see (again if your theory is correct) is how much Zen would change if this happening for real.
Old 2012-01-06, 14:34   Link #6569
kenjtr

Zenkichi already have parasite seeing but i want him to develop somethng from it like kumagawas all fiction , also if he combine with shiranui hell have an ability on par with medakas , i also look forward to his skill but i expect something like devil transfromation ( we all know how zenkichi likes devil things ) but also hell have shiranuis strong points which is designed to counter aginst medaka . from what i see zenkichi has an incredible potenciall and his power will probably far surpass medaka .
Old 2012-01-06, 14:50   Link #6570
Soji

^You're right I had forgotten about parasite seeing(is after all a loan) ..but if that would happening ..that Zen would have 3 skill.Like Najimi said...Parasite seeing + real eater + the skill that Haten will made for Zen .Now that I think about it, if this theory become true would also explain why Zen has no memories about Najimi and the middle schools.because it is Hansode to have those memories to protect him.
Old 2012-01-06, 14:57   Link #6571
kenjtr

Hmm yes you can be right abaut this , all things zekich cant handle goes to shiranui that also explain her eating which is a kind to surpress stress , also ajimu said you need 3 skills so 1 is fine and we can assume as a proff of my theory .
Old 2012-01-06, 14:59   Link #6572
Odd

Wait, I'm not understanding.... Do you mean second identity like how Ajimu has a lot of not equals like the 5 middle school girls, etc.
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 15:07   Link #6573
kenjtr

Basically my theory is ; shiranui is zenkichis minus which born from his weakness and years of medakas abuse , she is also a defence mecanism against medaka which at the same time hates her as much as zenkichi loves her . Shiranui is like everything zenkichi surpressed for years , she also takes his all pain and traumas .

one more add : shiranuis ability was support type too so that is also a proof she is zenkchis minus , rmember what ajimu said " he is great at support "
new add : when zenkichi said shiranui " i love you " she answered " i love myself too " i think that alone can be considered shiranui is zenkichis minus .

Last edited by kenjtr; 2012-01-06 at 16:26.
Old 2012-01-06, 16:19   Link #6574
Odd

Ah I see, but in honesty that doesn't seem at all plausible.

Debunking your reasons (in the same order you posted them from the original theory post):

Zenkichi doesn't seem the type to talk to his mother about school; when she also first met Akune and Mogana she never knew of them previously.

That MoganaxZenkichi scene was used mainly to get to know Kikaijima's character more personally. Hansode was only brought in for comedy relief and to allow Zenkichi to lead in to that friends speech where he reveals Medaka's kissing habits.

It's already been explained that they are good friends so it doesn't really mean anything if they go home together, I mean Kikaijima and Medaka went to an amusement park only a short while after knowing eachother and Zenkichi hung out with Munakata a few times over the summer as well, hell even Kumagawa went Karaoke with the minuses.
It's just that Nisio barely focuses on the social aspect of Medaka Box when everyone hangs out in their spare time that when it does happen on screen such moments seem special when they're really aren't.

People who are shown to be close in the series (friends, families, etc.)like Medaka and Kujira when they attack their brother or like when Zenkichi and Akune went to attack the reflex guy from the Flask plan arc.
And again that in-sync moment just seemed to be comic relief which is done in a lot of mangas.

There are so many people who appear to be opposites in the manga, such as Medaka and the reflex guy(how she didn't have any reflexes), Medaka and Ajimu, Akune and that guy from the Judo club who fought Medaka.
There's a lot of examples of this but again that scene was mostly comic relief.

Anyway, Hansode seems to also have a back story as well (was supposed to be basis for minus class 13 herself) so it's unlikely she was developed just for Zenkichi. And it's not really like Zenkichi's had any real problems following around Medaka (he didn't care how he was treated he just listened to her unobjectively) until halfway through Middle school and even then he faced his fears and got stronger (much stronger).

In my opinion, it's quite evident that most minuses just do not like Medaka at all so it's natural Hansode doesn't seem to like her in addition to Medaka generally treating her best friend like crap most of the time.
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 02:59   Link #6575
Terizent
Nonsense!

Err...I don't quite understand, kenjtr. If Shiranui is Zenkichi's suppressed minus/emotions, where did she come from? As in, how did she even come into existence? How did her body manifest? Isn't she confirmed to be the headmaster's granddaughter?
Old 2012-01-07, 08:43   Link #6576
MD84

The only things we know for certain about Shiranui are that she loves Zenkichi (whether it's romantic love or not doesn't matter) and she hates Medaka. She might be one of the only people in the series who actually does hate Medaka -- most of Medaka's "enemies" don't hate her, and Ajimu probably doesn't think highly enough of Medaka to hate her.
MD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 11:43   Link #6577
Inarius
★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terizent View Post
Err...I don't quite understand, kenjtr. If Shiranui is Zenkichi's suppressed minus/emotions, where did she come from? As in, how did she even come into existence? How did her body manifest? Isn't she confirmed to be the headmaster's granddaughter?
Was going to ask something similar to this myself.

If what kenjtr said was true, then Zenkichi would posses the ability to create minues from thin air.
Old 2012-01-07, 12:01   Link #6578
kenjtr

Well i understand what your concerns but answer is simple an infront of you even tough you cant see it , remember kumagawa made a sword with his imagination . Most mportana things to make a minus n enviroment and imagination also each minus born from personal needs like the guy who deflects pain because he cant stand it . Zenkichi was bullied by medaka more then 10 years so its natural for him to develop a defence mecanism called minus but he doesnt have that , zenkichi pushes all his pain and worries somewhere so where is that place . i mean where is zenkichs missing parts , if you look carefully shiranui complates the things zenkchi missing . Zenkichi is too good natured for his own good but he also needed protection , even so there was no one to help him because no one can stand against medaka . Without knowing zenkichi desired a protector who can protect him from medaka all pains or bethrayals of medaka , if not there is no way a normal peoples mind can stand . Zenkichi stayed the way he is but as price shiranui borned who is zenkichis protector , even her looks came from zenkichis morher which is also a protection figure for zen . why do you think shiranui hates medaka so much and zenkichi loves her , zenkichi loves medaka so much but she always taken side with her enemies and normally thats what hurts us most . Medaka always hurt zenkichi so where is zenkichis hate ? normally you wouldnt like it if the person you love take your good will as oposite but zenkichi doesnt mind it at all . shiranui is zenkichis hate all his negative feelings also she is countermeassure against medaka too , she always appear when zenkichi needs her . the thing i dont understand is why people dont mind when kumagawa make things nothing , revive from dead , take out giant screws but when i say shiranui is zenkichis minus everyone went to defensive reaction ?
Old 2012-01-07, 17:54   Link #6579
Westlo
Lets be reality

Kumagawa - The ones who are manipulated are wrong, that's why I'm not wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
the good loser kumagawa side story didn't seem like a oneshot
I don't think they ever said it was just a one shot, seems to be this is going to reveal Kumagawa's "trump card" that we haven't heard nothing about since Kumagawa tried to recruit Naze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
the thing i dont understand is why people dont mind when kumagawa make things nothing , revive from dead , take out giant screws but when i say shiranui is zenkichis minus everyone went to defensive reaction ?
Because Kumagawa can and has done all that while your theory is completely crackpot and you still haven't explained about her grandfather the chairman, why would he recognize her as his granddaughter if she was the Dog to Zen's Haplo (If anyone read Death Gate Cycle)
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 18:28   Link #6580
kenjtr

why cant you understand something that simple , if you think abaut a little answer is simple . Does medakas father and mother her real parents no so why all people assume shiranuis grandfather is her real grandfather . İts obious all minuses created by the same way as shiranui are shiranui family , its not like they need to be parent or something . its also natural how zenkichi created a minus like shiranui just how lonely he was when he was near medaka all the time , same for ajimu too since no one can understand her " didnt ajimu said she is not equall together with shiranui " thats because that men is her minus like shiranui is zenkichis minus .

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council