AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-02-20, 12:19   Link #7081
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guernsey View Post
Doesn't Hitoyoshi mean 'good human'? Why does he want to be a devil?
Well he always gets hurt by medaka because of his good nature so its understandable .
Old 2012-02-20, 12:49   Link #7082
[HearT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
Well he always gets hurt by medaka because of his good nature so its understandable .
He does not always get hurt by Medaka =_=" lighten up

You always make it sound like Medaka is some evil demon whose sole purpose in life is to make people suffer, and that poor innocent Zen, the Holy of Holy's, could never never do anything wrong~ give it a break already

Last edited by [HearT]; 2012-02-20 at 13:02.
[HearT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 14:11   Link #7083
kenjtr

i never say zenkichi doesnt do do anything wrong but medaka always take enemys side by making zenkichi bad guy . In middle school akune was bullying medaka so zenkichi beat him up but medaka defended bully by kicking zenkichi and said dont bully the weak , this shows medaka didnt understand whats going on and thought zenkchi was bullying akune , in truth she was the one who was bullied .

Thats how medaka and zenkichis relationship from the start , medaka didnt even need to any effort cause zenkichi loved her . She always took her enemys side and made zenkichi bad guy , akune is just an example these kinds of events always happened but zenkichi endured and locked it one side of his mind . Problem occured when medaka lost her intrest in zenkichi and she just discarded him like a tissue , that was so hard for zenkichi cause he was even staisfied for that bad conditions .

Zenkichi even says it himself that he can be anything as long as medaka just sees him intresting but after ajimus training he understood he loved medaka and thats why he endured all this hardships . If zenkichi was a capable person he would see immense distance between him and medaka and give up but he is an idiot so he doesnt , for example king give up medaka after he saw her minus but thats also means he is capable of that much .

I am actually not blaming medaka she is what she is and she doesnt need to love zenkichi just because he loves her , i actually think they are a bad match anyone can see medaka can get along kumagawa or akune better even kikajima is better then zenkichi . I think medaka just wants zenkichi to give up loving her and be happy but i dont think zenkichi will understand this easy way , he'll probably choose hard and painful way .

Zenkichi also has lots of options other then medaka which he can get along better shiranui , nabeshima , onigase , emukae etc.. Zenkichi is more popular then medaka in opposite sex cause he is reachable also he uses all his potenciall to catch up to medaka which is a waste . After this phase zenkichi should quit student council and start a new , medaka will always be ok with her immense luck no need to worry abaut her .
Old 2012-02-21, 01:19   Link #7084
[HearT]

Not sure if this is true, but the voice actors/actresses of Shiranui, Akune, and Kikaijima are possibly revealed as well as the Op and Ed theme, (a lot of people are posting the info on their blogs and such, so meh)

Spoiler for bubbly:
Old 2012-02-21, 01:27   Link #7085
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by [HearT] View Post
Not sure if this is true, but the voice actors/actresses of Shiranui, Akune, and Kikaijima are possibly revealed as well as the Op and Ed theme, (a lot of people are posting the info on their blogs and such, so meh)

Spoiler for bubbly:
or

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Update on seiyuu:
Mogana Kikajima: Ai Kayano
Kouki Akane: Daisuke Namikawa
Hansoude Shiranui: Emiri Katou

OP by Minami Kuribayashi
ED by Medaka Kurokami

source:
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-7504.html
Anyway, Medaka is singing the ED. Go figure.
How horrible of Medaka to take the spot light and sing the ED. I bet she stole the spot from Zenkichi on purpose because she hates him so much.
Crushing Zenkichi's only dream to sing the ED of an anime. What a horrible specimen of a character to do such a thing.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 01:31   Link #7086
[HearT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
or

Anyway, Medaka is singing the ED. Go figure.
How horrible of Medaka to take the spot light and sing the ED. I bet she stole the spot from Zenkichi on purpose because she hates him so much.
Crushing Zenkichi's only dream to sing the ED of an anime. What a horrible specimen of a character to do such a thing.
Or you could do it the easier way, thanks sadsack lol
Anyways, I'm quite happy about Akune's voice♥

And you're right! Medaka is such a horrible person D:< how dare that main character take the spotlight!!
Old 2012-02-21, 04:22   Link #7087
DawnEmperor

Geez guys, why do you hate Medaka so much? I mean obviously you're supposed to love the main character and the breakout character!
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 09:40   Link #7088
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnEmperor View Post
Geez guys, why do you hate Medaka so much? I mean obviously you're supposed to love the main character and the breakout character!
Problem is medaka isnt the actual main character in this manga , from the beginning zenkichi was the main character no matter how you look at it . This is the story of a normal guy who got trapped in a supernatural world because of his love . All manga was abaut zenkichi holding medaka back because he didnt want to loose her but after ajimu erased his existence in medakas eye , he needed to step up to reach medaka . Zen gave up his old ways now and he doenst want to hold back medaka anymore , now he wants to be near her side . See it was all abaut zenkichi from the beginning .
Old 2012-02-21, 09:41   Link #7089
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
^
Ah, you people are as wacky as Medaka-tachi.
Old 2012-02-21, 15:06   Link #7090
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
I am more or less indifferent to medaka but I believe the main reason why fans hate Medaka is overpowered and 'perfect'. While this has been present in shonen manga (as well as most other genres), Medaka doesn't appear to have a challenge even Ajimu is even more powerful cannot possibly hope to win. Medaka is a Mary Sue (I am trying to avoid saying this) and it irritates a lot fans where they see a perfect character win every battle, struggle or anything without much effort at all. I think that even if Medaka stuck to being mroe like Sket Dance, it wouldn't be any different than now.

Another reason why I think fans hate Medaka is, the way she treats Zenikichi. As a fan myself, I am no stranger to pairing but from I observed a lot of fnas feel that Zenikichi is better off with some other girl. Zenikichi is a normal guy in a not so normal world and it irritates a lot of fans that Zenikichi is Medaka's lap dog. This may or may not have a basis in canon but some fans expected Zenikichi to somehow become more powerful than Medaka and get his own harem or something. Zenikichi did not go that route but unfortunately it seems to irritate fans that Medaka and Zenikichi is pairing for the manga.

These are just some of many reasons why fans despise Medaka but it is mostly due to her overbearing personality, her powers and her 'perfect' status if anything. The whole Zenikichi getting owned is the icing on the cake.
Old 2012-02-22, 02:09   Link #7091
necroemperor

are there any raws out? and when does the raw usually come out?
necroemperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 03:00   Link #7092
MD84

I don't really hate Medaka so much as find her a bit unsettling, except for the times her perfection is played for laughs, which is pretty often.
MD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 05:04   Link #7093
zeando
maybenotimome

sarcarm on internet it's a tricky bet xD

Kurosu and HearT speak the truth, medaka is an attention seeker and she put her name in the title because she's a bad person D:<
she and zenkichi should really have some punching time to get this all in better shape :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by necroemperor View Post
are there any raws out? and when does the raw usually come out?
on jcafe the full raws are usually out at thursday, the early spoilers around a day before, so now should be about time for the early ones (usually 2-4 pages or out of context cutted pannels)
zeando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 15:04   Link #7094
jacke12
Anise Lover

Spoiler for Spoiler:
found some spoilers but not really sure also they need to be translated
jacke12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 15:24   Link #7095
K. Shiruto

Spoiler for spoiler:
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 18:53   Link #7096
Terizent
Nonsense!

I like how the SC's band is composed of two electric guitars and a vocal.
Old 2012-02-22, 18:57   Link #7097
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
The first one is

The second one ...wait what..that's cheating
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 19:01   Link #7098
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 23:01   Link #7099
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
First pic,

Second pic,
Old 2012-02-23, 14:25   Link #7100
Tenchi Hou Take

raws are out.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Tenchi Hou Take; 2012-02-23 at 14:36.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council