AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-07, 03:36   Link #7741
ziggi92

I clearly saw this coming when Nishio introduce the seven Medaka fiancÚs in talk between Oudo and Medaka in C#132 but one I thought was going to fight was Zenkichi against 7 Medaka fiances but a guess I was wrong with that but it would be interesting if Hitoyoshi family will also be in this tournament then we can finally see Great physical fight between Zenkichi & Medaka which nearly everybody was waiting for in the last arc but also it would be interesting to see Kumagawa & Kouki in this tournament.
ziggi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 04:00   Link #7742
MD84

Another way Zenkichi could get involved would be if one of the subfamilies forced him to use "Devil-style" against Medaka again to rob her of her plot-driven advantages. Though knowing Medaka, she wouldn't mind since that would make her fight for freedom all the more meaningful.
MD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 04:26   Link #7743
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

Frankly, this manga feels like it was written by Koyomi Araragi on drug, which is funny enough because it means that the Monogatari series is so much more sane/ closer to reality
Old 2012-04-07, 04:27   Link #7744
kingstonbeer

Even though I still don't think anyone has a shot in hell to beat Medaka I am wondering just how powerful these other family representatives are.
kingstonbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 04:28   Link #7745
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstonbeer View Post
Even though I still don't think anyone has a shot in hell to beat Medaka I am wondering just how powerful these other family representatives are.
They gonna be so powerful, but they will still lose because Medaka is the main character...

This kind of answer never seems valid until now
Old 2012-04-07, 04:57   Link #7746
kenjtr

I actually wanted medaka to fight with shiranui , nekomi or emukae ( a big cat fight over zenkichi ) but i turned out as opposte . It looks like medaka needs a little character development befoe she goes after zenkichi , also it makes me wonder can this be the promise emukae done with ajimu . While medaka deals with her fiances zenkichi can develop a new love since he just gave up on medaka for her to be happy , i would really like if zenkichi moves on . It can be really fun to watch both medaka and zenkichis lifes from different percpectives like when medaka fight for her freedom zenkichi goes to movie with shiranui . By looking authors style i think in this manga arcs arent important but the developments after them is the real subject so even if medaka wins against her fiances someone can took zenkihi from her in that time Maybe hardest chalange will be taking zenkichis heart back , devil style is making things really impossible for medaka , at least to me it looks she has the least chance to be zenkichis girlfriend .
Old 2012-04-07, 05:00   Link #7747
Soji

kenjtr@ keep dreaming.This will probally not happen. We know to well zen feeling . So no,sorry to tell you this but this had really low rate to happen(let's say is impossible from what we know).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 05:16   Link #7748
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
kenjtr@ keep dreaming.This will probally not happen. We know to well zen feeling . So no,sorry to tell you this but this had really low rate to happen(let's say is impossible from what we know).
Zenkichi may like medaka but he doesnt want same things with her even he himself said if you still want same things with me then ill support you so that means zenkichi let medaka go . From now on zenkichi will move on with his love love life with shiranui , nekomi or emukae well there are lots of other girls after him like unzens sister , onigase , akizuki , naze or akashi sempai etc... zenkichi is really popular but we didnt noticed it since medaka was near him all the time now that medaka is out of game all other girls will go after him and in a battle for love that medaka can really loose bad .
Old 2012-04-07, 06:00   Link #7749
K. Shiruto

You all should be aware of something. The bunny suit girl is implying Medaka might lose, which means that the so called feast isn't all about fighting but more.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 06:30   Link #7750
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
You all should be aware of something. The bunny suit girl is implying Medaka might lose, which means that the so called feast isn't all about fighting but more.
Well, to be fair, Udou was surprised that she was able to use wind pressure to destroy her spear.
I'm pretty sure we aren't surprised at anything Medaka does by now, so it's very possible Udou is underestimating her.
Though, considering how battles in Medaka Box have been as of late, it's hard to tell what this might consist of. It's possible that
they go back to how they did the student council battle, but Medaka would just steamroll people, or lose due to technicalities,
and that's assuming too much on Udou's behalf.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 07:32   Link #7751
K. Shiruto

I meant because of Devil Style. If Zen takes part on this, Medaka's plot armor gets nullified, and same goes to anyone else who steps in. It might turn into a tournament with uncertain and unpredictable outcomes.
Old 2012-04-07, 07:34   Link #7752
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
I meant because of Devil Style. If Zen takes part on this, Medaka's plot armor gets nullified.
That's assuming she knows about Zenkichi and his ability. But you're right, if Zenkichi does play a part in this, it will be all up to Medaka, though with all her skill I find it hard to believe she'd lose a straight out fight.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 09:29   Link #7753
MD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
That's assuming she knows about Zenkichi and his ability. But you're right, if Zenkichi does play a part in this, it will be all up to Medaka, though with all her skill I find it hard to believe she'd lose a straight out fight.
Medaka would probably invite Zenkichi along for this reason. Fighting for herself wouldn't actually mean anything if fate/the plot/whatever just handed it to her on a silver platter.
MD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 09:50   Link #7754
Last Carpet

hmmmm........so she's fighting the other families for the right to marry who she wants to marry, namely Zenkichi (so she says....for now).

I wonder how this would go if it was reversed, seven girls who like Zenkichi who fight for the right to be his girlfriend........could that happen?
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 09:54   Link #7755
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post
hmmmm........so she's fighting the other families for the right to marry who she wants to marry, namely Zenkichi (so she says....for now).

I wonder how this would go if it was reversed, seven girls who like Zenkichi who fight for the right to be his girlfriend........could that happen?
zenkichi is also pretty popular too so i think after being free medaka may try to get zenkichis heart but that will probably be too late since someone else will do that before her cause zenkchi is so popular .
Old 2012-04-07, 10:50   Link #7756
summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
zenkichi is also pretty popular too so i think after being free medaka may try to get zenkichis heart but that will probably be too late since someone else will do that before her cause zenkchi is so popular .
Zen wouldn't be interested in other girls and Medaka would "go after him". Dont think, Zen loves Medaka. I can see other girls trying to get Zen but never succeeding since he loves Medaka.

I feel some dislike Medaka in your posts about the Zen with other girls and her trying and failing to get him back.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 10:54   Link #7757
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers View Post
I feel some dislike Medaka in your posts about the Zen with other girls and her trying and failing to get him back.
You only feel?
Old 2012-04-07, 13:23   Link #7758
Last Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD84 View Post
Medaka would probably invite Zenkichi along for this reason. Fighting for herself wouldn't actually mean anything if fate/the plot/whatever just handed it to her on a silver platter.
Well....I dunno.

Before Medaka dragged Zenkichi everywhere putting him in situations without considering his feelings on the matter. Will she do that now?

Suffice it to say, now that she's living for herself there's nothing saying that this change does anything for her minimal sense of empathy.

On the other hand, "Devil Style" lets Zenkichi defy coincidence, so it could very well keep him from coming if he doesn't want to.

I wonder.......
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 13:57   Link #7759
kenjtr

Quote:
Well....I dunno.

Before Medaka dragged Zenkichi everywhere putting him in situations without considering his feelings on the matter. Will she do that now?

Suffice it to say, now that she's living for herself there's nothing saying that this change does anything for her minimal sense of empathy.

On the other hand, "Devil Style" lets Zenkichi defy coincidence, so it could very well keep him from coming if he doesn't want to.

I wonder.......
Nice catch actually i noticed that too , devil style is also working as a anti medaka weapon too so unless medaka captures zenkichis heart like other girls she wont have much chance . Yes zenkichi loved medaka but at the election he let her go since he wanted her to be happy and understood he would never have the relationship he wanted if he stays with medaka . Zenkichi now isnt wthout medaka since devil style is disturbing their fate to be together , maybe they were meant to be before but now devil style erased that possibilty . With fates disturbance erased other girls now have a chance to compete medaka , which they didnt have before . Why do you guys thought shiranui and emukae supported election and shiranui said " unlike justice love doesnt always need to win " in the end shiranui was right and zenkichi done what he thought was right and give up on medaka . This authors style is showing one thing which seems important but on the other hand its not important at all like medaka fiances , real trap here is seperate medaka and zenkichi .
Old 2012-04-07, 14:33   Link #7760
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Well....I dunno.

I wonder.......
Zenkichi's feelings amounted to: "I don't want to be involved" or "It's not my problem". Sort of like being dragged around by a busybody, getting into everything that she did by virtue of being around her all the time. But since he wasn't as strong-minded or physically strong as she was, he was always getting the short end of the stick whenever they did stuff. That would grate on anyone, even if they are best friends.

Before this, Medaka always wanted to include Zenkichi in everything she did but it was nearly always for the sake of someone else that they did virtually anything. He most likely got tired of helping her help others - he wanted to help her for her own sake. He didn't want to share Medaka with anyone and that's what was building up since Chapter 0 all the way to when she fought Kumagawa - she became an 'individual of the people'.

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council