AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-21, 10:24   Link #9721
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Nisio is preparing the ultimate troll when Zenkichi confesses and Medaka rejects him out of her own foolishness.
I don't know I given up trying to predict this manga but I can see that happening..........I will never forget the Ajimu arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
Kumagawa finally decides to not give bullshit about how he will lose despite being possibly the most strongest..... (Losing in love is fine, you never had a chance sadly)
Yeah but him being the 'strongest' is a bit of YMMV in this manga considering the monsters Medaka and Ajimu are........I will never forget the Ajimu arc.
Old 2012-06-21, 10:32   Link #9722
kingstonbeer

When you say Medaka trolling someone i just couldn't picture it to be honest maybe with a little help from the jokers but on her own? Can you actually picture that?

Edit She's too honest a girl people!!!
kingstonbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 10:36   Link #9723
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstonbeer View Post
When you say Medaka trolling someone i just couldn't picture it to be honest maybe with a little help from the jokers but on her own? Can you actually picture that?

Edit She's too honest a girl people!!!
She would troll intentionally, Nishio would be the troll in this case. She would just be the foolish girl that reject Zen for some foolish reason...

Well...it's one possibility anyway

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 10:39   Link #9724
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I don't think Medaka would reject Zenkichi's proposal...unless she just wants to 'equal out' their respective proposal rejection count. That or she wants to be the one to propose to HIM. Unless she's doing it to save his life or save his family's life, she won't reject him.
Old 2012-06-21, 10:41   Link #9725
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
She would troll intentionally, Nishio would be the troll in this case. She would just be the foolish girl that reject Zen for some foolish reason...

Well...it's one possibility anyway
Madeka will reject Zen because she think that Zen still not want her (even after all this) .Because she think the first time he reject her applies for thei whole life
No really,you know if this happen Nisho will use exactly this excuse .

Tempest35@ I really hope you right ,I really did. But with Medaka mindset you never know.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-21 at 11:01.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 11:16   Link #9726
tsunade666

just finished the chapter 151. Oh god Trollgawa is indeed the best. I also like the other characters but he is the epitome. When he shows up. It reminds me of how I love this series.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 11:28   Link #9727
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I don't think Medaka would reject Zenkichi's proposal...unless she just wants to 'equal out' their respective proposal rejection count. That or she wants to be the one to propose to HIM. Unless she's doing it to save his life or save his family's life, she won't reject him.
It's going to happen. You might not even imagine the reason with your sane mind, but it will happen.

It's probably going to be at the end of this arc too, given all the foreshadowing that's being given with the act of proposal and all that. Actually, yea. I'm calling that right now. Zenkichi remembers her proposal, ends the BWF, saves Medaka and instantly confesses, right there on the spot.

Instant rejection with a sentence such as: "Hm, that's a no!" + *insert trivial(troll) reason here*.
Wolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 12:34   Link #9728
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

I like how Kugurugi(suitor girl) explanation of Kumagawa's "Hand-bra Jeans" that girls are embarassed, yet picture of Ajimu clearly is having fun(evil smile) and not at all embarassed.

That's my Ajimu.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 12:37   Link #9729
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Can't believe I'm saying this but...Naze looks a bit weird in the hand-bra jeans spread. She should have been drawn without the bandages.

Old 2012-06-21, 13:12   Link #9730
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

^ That was probably the artist's troll attempt by deny us Naze-goodness. He can't have Nisho do ALL the trolling now, can he?

I wonder what other fetishes Kuwagama is going to get...

1) Wearing guy shirts over panties
2) Pulling panties down just over hips
3) Topless while holding/snuggling a Plushie/Large Teddy Bear
Old 2012-06-21, 13:18   Link #9731
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Could be

Also...am I the only one wondering who's ass that is on the left and torso on the right?

Old 2012-06-21, 13:45   Link #9732
summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
^ That was probably the artist's troll attempt by deny us Naze-goodness. He can't have Nisho do ALL the trolling now, can he?

I wonder what other fetishes Kuwagama is going to get...

1) Wearing guy shirts over panties
2) Pulling panties down just over hips
3) Topless while holding/snuggling a Plushie/Large Teddy Bear
You sure though about this.

Someone already mentioned this, but Kumugawa seems near invincible, he is the cleaner of the manga, he wont accomplish his own goals but in a a competition where he is teamed with others he will clean house for them guaranteed. Just look at the others reaction to him showing up, it was like he was the most reliable guy ever, Naze begging him to help "Please please Super Minus Man!".

And truly how can you beat a guy like that, being able to read and exploit others weakness, bringing the down to a level where is is king. He pwned a bunch of super pluses when he first arrived. Medaka beat him cause she has no weakness, and even then what was the result? Kumugawa got a class of the -13, he got to be vice-president, he got to be a bit happy,thus releasing Aijimu only to be beaten by Medaka, and Zen beat Medaka something he got the pleasure of seeing. Kumugawa lost a battle and one the war, everyone he wanted beaten and trolled, got it. They recovered for the better in the end though, but he is still in a position of power in the school system, He owned girl who owned Zen, he still the leader of Minus, and is called upon by someone like Medaka.

I will stop for now, more Kumugawa wank later.

Last edited by summers; 2012-06-21 at 13:57.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 14:17   Link #9733
summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Also, fundamentally the continued effectiveness of Bookmaker shows how Kumagawa is still a Minus. Bookmaker is practically the definition of "I might not be able to win, but I'll make you lose". Since Kumagawa has pulled out this card again, I think we're in for some further development. Kumagawa's whole "good guy"/"Medaka's ally"/"successful" schtick right now is in how he's protecting others--i.e. he's sacrificing himself and "making others lose" in order to help other people. This is because as the "weakest human" and Minus, Kumagawa understands the pain of other people and can't help himself from feeling empathy. Although in response to this, people give him thanks and call him "sempai" and stuff and flatter him which makes him happy--none of this can actually change the fact that Kumagawa himself is incapable of winning personally. Thinking "hey, the entire purpose of my life is to sacrifice myself and protect others, and this alone should be enough to make me happy" would be ridiculous, after all. That's why, I think we still have a ton of a ways to go regarding Kumagawa's development in terms of his lingering pain as a Minus, and the eventual day of his actual victory.

Finally, this "language user" stuff for all six of the Suitors has been confirmed finally. If "language user" correlates strictly with "Style", then we might have to revise our earlier assumption that it also described Tsurubami's ability. I'm still not sure what to think really about the idea that all of the Suitors are gonna be throwing out kanji puns (frankly I feel it does somewhat take away from the drama surrounding Medaka's engagement and the Kurokami family), but for now we'll see where Nishio goes with this.
Isn't that what Medaka was before reform?

Kumagawa is a treasure trove of development, we still haven't found out why he is a minus, we could say that for some of the others too but he is too important. He freaked out when Emukae betrayed him and Zen mom mentioned it may be the root of his trauma. It will be a great and scary day when Kumugawa wins.

I still think Style users are super specials who trained to the point that it looks like a superpower, and that language users are a branch of styles.
Old 2012-06-21, 14:39   Link #9734
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers View Post
You sure though about this.

Someone already mentioned this, but Kumugawa seems near invincible, he is the cleaner of the manga, he wont accomplish his own goals but in a a competition where he is teamed with others he will clean house for them guaranteed. Just look at the others reaction to him showing up, it was like he was the most reliable guy ever, Naze begging him to help "Please please Super Minus Man!".

And truly how can you beat a guy like that, being able to read and exploit others weakness, bringing the down to a level where is is king. He pwned a bunch of super pluses when he first arrived. Medaka beat him cause she has no weakness, and even then what was the result? Kumugawa got a class of the -13, he got to be vice-president, he got to be a bit happy,thus releasing Aijimu only to be beaten by Medaka, and Zen beat Medaka something he got the pleasure of seeing. Kumugawa lost a battle and one the war, everyone he wanted beaten and trolled, got it. They recovered for the better in the end though, but he is still in a position of power in the school system, He owned girl who owned Zen, he still the leader of Minus, and is called upon by someone like Medaka.

I will stop for now, more Kumugawa wank later.
YMMV. Kumagawa may be 'invincible' but does that not mean you cannot beat any other way as Zenikichi beating Medaka has shown.
Old 2012-06-21, 15:06   Link #9735
Teorenz

So does this mean that Naked Apron-Senpai is now Hand-Bra Jeans-Senpai?
Teorenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 16:26   Link #9736
ccie20012

It's going to happen. You might not even imagine the reason with your sane mind, but it will happen.

Only if the author wants to tighten the manga. By analogy with GE and other similar products. If you do Medaka + Zen as real pair then you can complete the manga. If you want to continue you need to add more drama - another misunderstanding between the characters. I think in the final result Zen marriage to Medaka-chan. Maybe he will have to wash her ​​brain
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 17:29   Link #9737
[HearT]

I wish that Kumagawa was also shirtless and wearing tight jeans in the color pages~♥ and also Munakata and Akune~♥ and take out all those girls then the color page would be perfect!!! >ヮ<
[HearT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 17:32   Link #9738
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Thanks for reminding me...now I miss Kei even more :I

Old 2012-06-21, 19:09   Link #9739
chidorimen

Trollgawa is simply the greatest!
chidorimen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 21:57   Link #9740
summers

Who else loves when Kumgawa does that face change thing where he looks like he is a handsome mad man in his mid 20's.

Last edited by summers; 2012-06-25 at 08:12.

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council