AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-26, 16:16   Link #12301
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Personally, I'm disappointed because a collect-the-Dragonballs arc would have been both stupid and amazing, but I'm not really upset or anything.
On the contrary, if this is real,
Spoiler for 184:

The climax was last week... so really, why be upset?
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 16:19   Link #12302
Wolfenstein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
I'm kinda upset that we don't get a

Spoiler:


That would've been the perfect conclusion to this arc.

And then Shiranui + random assortment of characters(I'd recommend Naze, Mukae, Kei, Nienami, etc...) go look for the DB.

That sounds kinda cool.

But like I said, the next arc seems to me shaping into amazement.
__________________
Wolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 16:20   Link #12303
Tenchi Hou Take
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Personally, I'm disappointed because a collect-the-Dragonballs arc would have been both stupid and amazing, but I'm not really upset or anything.
On the contrary, if this is real,
Spoiler for 184:

The climax was last week... so really, why be upset?
I'm not actually upset either I didn't actually mind this chapter (from the raws), but it was still pretty awful and as far as things could have gone this was on the lower end.

It's mostly the parallels to the aijimu arc that annoy me the awful end and and the promise of a better arc that was simply quite awful. Fool me once shame you fool twi.. I won't get fooled again.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 16:24   Link #12304
Wolfenstein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
The climax was last week... so really, why be upset?
Basically, this chapter probably won't ruin the climax, but won't compliment it, either.

Yeah, I agree.

So, what is your opinion on the climax now that you know the next chapter's skeleton?

I'm curious
__________________
Wolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 16:26   Link #12305
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Well, hmm. I guess it was sort of a natural way to end it, I guess.
I wonder if Zenkichi has that Style permanently now...? Either way he probably won't use it though.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 16:32   Link #12306
Wolfenstein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Well, hmm. I guess it was sort of a natural way to end it, I guess.
I wonder if Zenkichi has that Style permanently now...? Either way he probably won't use it though.
Are you talking about the climax or chapter 184?

And yeah.

He'd never use it. But I don't think he'll keep it, since Nienami said he wouldn't.
__________________
Wolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 16:33   Link #12307
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
And Nisio will keep doing this until the end. Honestly, every past arc ended in a similar way.

But what just happened if those spoilers are true is something both unexpected and new.

Spoiler for spoiler:
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 17:59   Link #12308
Guernsey
The GAP Man
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
And Nisio will keep doing this until the end. Honestly, every past arc ended in a similar way.

But what just happened if those spoilers are true is something both unexpected and new.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Still, it would had been fun to see a fight on the moon but Nishio deprived us of that sadly.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
I'm kinda upset that we don't get a

Spoiler:


That would've been the perfect conclusion to this arc.

And then Shiranui + random assortment of characters(I'd recommend Naze, Mukae, Kei, Nienami, etc...) go look for the DB.

That sounds kinda cool.

But like I said, the next arc seems to me shaping into amazement.
Are yous ure about the Dragon ball thing? After the Majin Buu saga, Goku became basically the most popular character as well as the only character who can defeat enemies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
I'm not actually upset either I didn't actually mind this chapter (from the raws), but it was still pretty awful and as far as things could have gone this was on the lower end.

It's mostly the parallels to the aijimu arc that annoy me the awful end and and the promise of a better arc that was simply quite awful. Fool me once shame you fool twi.. I won't get fooled again.
Even we try to not get trolled, we still get trolled. Maybe we shouldn't to high of an expectation from this manga.
__________________
Guernsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:03   Link #12309
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
So I read in 2ch, and it says,

Spoiler for spoiler:


And btw, Hanten's warn to Medaka is also brought back.

Spoiler for spoiler:


You like this? Because I like it a lot.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:07   Link #12310
Lupus753
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
So I read in 2ch, and it says,

Spoiler for spoiler:


And btw, Hanten's warn to Medaka is also brought back.

Spoiler for spoiler:


You like this? I like it a lot.
1. That is the worst idea ever ...since the last bad idea.

2. That is awesome. I consider it close to what I expected.
Lupus753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:11   Link #12311
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Oh,

Spoiler for spoiler:


Man, the next arc is gonna be the best, I can already feel that.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:15   Link #12312
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Man, the next arc is gonna be the best, I can already feel that.
Don't say shit like that. You'll jinx it.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:17   Link #12313
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Don't say shit like that. You'll jinx it.
If it's the last, I can guarantee you it won't end like the others.

Spoiler for spoiler:
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:25   Link #12314
ccie20012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Spoiler for 184:
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:27   Link #12315
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I had a premonition.

Spoiler for spoiler:


*Walks away*
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:32   Link #12316
lordkas
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
I think this manga will get the axe in the next issue and that why the rushed ending (dont kill me for this )
lordkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:34   Link #12317
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkas View Post
I think this manga will get the axe in the next issue and that why the rushed ending (dont kill me for this )
For abusing the joke, you are sentenced to die with a minus screw up your ass.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:39   Link #12318
Wolfenstein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guernsey View Post
Are yous ure about the Dragon ball thing? After the Majin Buu saga, Goku became basically the most popular character as well as the only character who can defeat enemies.
The "DB" is merely a term to reference the act of reviving everyone through a plot device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupus
That is the worst idea ever ...since the last bad idea.
Yeah...that's probably Nishio's most powerful stupidity at work there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos
Don't say shit like that. You'll jinx it.
Too late. I've already been saying it for two pages!

But really, man. The set-up for the next arc couldn't be better.

The blight is over! The storm has passed! The poison has been cleansed, you name it.

I hope, at least.
__________________
Wolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:41   Link #12319
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Like I said, if this is gonna be the last arc (and considering what happens in this week's chapter, is very likely it will), awesomeness is guaranteed.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:45   Link #12320
Wolfenstein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkas View Post
I think this manga will get the axe in the next issue and that why the rushed ending (dont kill me for this )
I dunno. If it were ending, it would've probably been announced or something.

This rushed ending seems just like a very convinient way to get rid of...a certain problem.
__________________
Wolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.