AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-02-25, 17:47   Link #1
calavera spain
empty mind

Send a message via MSN to calavera spain
kanada

ok here u have another drawing... i hope u like it. a... as allways when commenting, be as harsh as possible . thanku

and if u have curiosity on how i look like here u have, nevertheless dont expect too much ^^ this is me
calavera spain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 18:31   Link #2
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
that's pretty cool. Something about the head on the bottom figure doesn't seem to work quite right for me. The hair just seems like this strange shape stuck on the back of a body. Is he tilting his head backwards or is the head a little too short? It's a little tough to tell. Other than that though. I like it alot. Especially the greenish text shapes.
Vulkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 18:48   Link #3
Raxial
CG / Color

Send a message via AIM to Raxial
yeah, its almost as if he's tilting his head back. I think that if he had really short hair, it'd look like he had no neck. Just consider it next time. Other than that I really like it. I especially like how you kinda forget about digitally lining it and just go with what you have, and you do a good job with it.
Raxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 19:37   Link #4
Demon_Spawn67
Kain

wahhhhhhhhh i can't see it...
Old 2004-02-25, 23:17   Link #5
Mr_Anonomis
El Diablo Blanco!

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Anonomis
It wont come up , i was really looking forward to seeing, since i love your drawings so much.

"Not all who wander are lost"

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"

"There's someone in my head but its not me"

Series currently watching:
Bleach, Strawberry Panic!, Utawarerumono, Air Gear, XXXHolic, Ouran High School Host Club, Inukami!, Innocent Venus, Chocotto Sister, Welcome to the NHK, KIBA, Muteki Kanban Musume
Mr_Anonomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 23:56   Link #6
ShinjiMuaddib
Demon Seeker

Send a message via AIM to ShinjiMuaddib
*cries* where is the beautiful drawing *Cries and assumes fetal postions*
ShinjiMuaddib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-26, 03:04   Link #7
calavera spain
empty mind

u dont see?. ok i post it again and also the web page........mmm yea that head also look strange to me... i thought it was too big :P.next time i will draw it better

http://www.deviantart.com/view/5479788/

and if u have curiosity on how i look like here u have, nevertheless dont expect too much ^^ this is me
Old 2004-02-26, 03:17   Link #8
Demon_Spawn67
Kain

nice pic...
i likey
Old 2004-02-26, 04:15   Link #9
zillford
Wandering/Rambling Artist

GRRR, I had a whole long nice crit written and then it crashed, so here's the short, excuse me for being blunt:

I love all your work, and this one stands out above the rest, so keep this in mind for the rest of the crit.

crits on the anatomy: looks really good, maybe the feet could use some definition?

crits on composition: good sizes, but I would have moved the middle character to the right more as the picture's weight leans to the left. also, too flat, a snippet I've picked up from some comic book pros is to use saturation and warmth to pull a character forward, since you're in a monochromatic scale here you would have to stick to using lightness for comp, which would work out ok.

also, the name at the top works, but having that little splash of color again at the bottom skews the balance of the picture. your eye should be drawn to whatever is central to the picture, and my guess would be either the face in the back, or the "hai! punch-u!" pose. color in a monochromatic picture ALWAYS will draw the eye. so, either colorize the picture or desaturate the text, methinks.

not much else springs to mind.

here's a super quick 'over-paint' (as the folks in the comics biz call 'em... I'm sure others do too) to show you what I might have done with it. of course, with it being quick, it's highly un-artistic. it's a guide, not a fix :P

very slightly colorized the 2 fore characters to give them pop, moved the mid pose, nixed the bottom text and desaturated the name.
zillford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-26, 10:48   Link #10
Tboz

Hmm... the side view, one of the fringe looks like its bitten away. The ear needs refining.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-26, 10:54   Link #11
calavera spain
empty mind

zillford: uoooo that is nice.if you dont mind i will continue a bit with your retouch to see what can come out