AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-06-03, 03:18   Link #21
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
slow and boring episode...omaeda mostly runs, soi fon mostly talks....
ShinAkuma135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 03:45   Link #22
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Send a message via ICQ to Ganshou-dono Send a message via Skype™ to Ganshou-dono
I actualy enjoyed omeada's acting...definitely better then watching soifon geting her pretty ass kicked you know...she should just change her clothes into something more...more...ehm...easy-to-move right? and then go bankai which would be some sort of one hit killer thing and take out all arrancars with just single shot and then go on ice cream with yoruichi
Ganshou-dono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 06:45   Link #23
Anubis3200
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Ditto. I don't see why Soi Fon needs so much time to analyze the guy.
Maybe because there are espada waiting afterwards?
After all Arrancar and espada have the same basics but at different level.

If she knows what release improves,she will be able to make better strategy against espada...

So I don't think that she is analyzing arrancar in order to find out how to defeat HIM.

That's my guess at least

P.S. And they did stretch the fight. As long as I remeber in manga she didn't get upper hand again... of course I might be wrong but that is the way I remeber it...
Anubis3200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 07:03   Link #24
EoT
~~

This episode was rather bland for me but I won't complain as I love my Soi Fon screen time
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 07:07   Link #25
Lionen

Haha, I actually liked Omaeda in this episode, about time that fat annoying seemingly useless guy gets to have some cool moments. Too bad it didn't last very long. He was quite fun too at times. Let's hope he gets the chance to shine again next week, I wanna see him pull some more unexpectedly cool moves and arrogant speeches.
Lionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 07:46   Link #26
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Send a message via ICQ to Ganshou-dono Send a message via Skype™ to Ganshou-dono
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionen View Post
Haha, I actually liked Omaeda in this episode, about time that fat annoying seemingly useless guy gets to have some cool moments. Too bad it didn't last very long. He was quite fun too at times. Let's hope he gets the chance to shine again next week, I wanna see him pull some more unexpectedly cool moves and arrogant speeches.
I double that
Old 2009-06-03, 10:50   Link #27
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionen View Post
I also have no problems with that, but please make Ggio go away as soon as possible.. this guy is on the same level of annoyance as Luppi
Old 2009-06-03, 10:59   Link #28
Anubis3200
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
I also have no problems with that, but please make Ggio go away as soon as possible.. this guy is on the same level of annoyance as Luppi
You must be joking... there will never be anyone more annoying then Lupi @_@
One look at his face made we want to smack him hard @_@
Old 2009-06-03, 11:39   Link #29
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
That sig is hot, Kitten.
Old 2009-06-03, 11:48   Link #30
Crimson Reaper

I'm kinda torn on this episode. On the one hand it has plenty of Soifon, which even with the voice change is very good. On the other hand we had fatso taking up a lot of airtime too, which is bad. Plus the filler parts didn't really hold well. I hope the pacing doesn't suffer too much during the fights.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 11:54   Link #31
DarkHollowIchigo

The question why Soi fon is analizing so much is because every captain, vice captain etc. has a different approach towards an enemy wich they dont know yet.
Old 2009-06-03, 12:14   Link #32
Anubis3200
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
That sig is hot, Kitten.
Hope you were reffering to this account
And thanks!
Kuroda surely knows how to do his work
Old 2009-06-03, 12:50   Link #33
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis3200 View Post
You must be joking... there will never be anyone more annoying then Lupi @_@
One look at his face made we want to smack him hard @_@
well ggio at least has nice form compare to luppi...and nicer fighting style...so yeah I agree here
Old 2009-06-03, 12:53   Link #34
Fran~
floating away...

Soi Fon's style is really attractive to see animated, that's why is a shame that the anime team waste time in dialogues and not in action... this is not filler, i had high hopes since Hisagi's fight, but this episode was a shame.

In Soi Fon and Yoruichi's fights the anime team must put all their efforts and money. I can stand a lazy episode about Hisagi, Kira, etc... but not in Soi Fon and Yoruichi's case.
Old 2009-06-03, 13:10   Link #35
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Soi Fon's style is really attractive to see animated, that's why is a shame that the anime team waste time in dialogues and not in action... this is not filler, i had high hopes since Hisagi's fight, but this episode was a shame.

In Soi Fon and Yoruichi's fights the anime team must put all their efforts and money. I can stand a lazy episode about Hisagi, Kira, etc... but not in Soi Fon and Yoruichi's case.
I think it's because manga's end is quite close...so if they won't hold back they'll hit the end...and that would mean fillers...and I like "lazy" episodes as you call it more than fillers...I didn't watch last fillers cuz it was too much of a pain for me...but it finally ended and I can watch anime again...so I'll rather bear with this than with bleach-wanna-be filler episodes
Old 2009-06-03, 13:16   Link #36
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Soi Fon is boring.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 14:24   Link #37
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well all I can say is that the episode was pretty boring. Had higher expectations for Soi Fon than this. She should really wrap it up and move onto the next opponent. This is the fight with everything on the line. Just an episode to watch and forget really.
Old 2009-06-03, 15:06   Link #38
Anubis3200
Banned

I wouldn't put all blame on Soi Fon... I actually expected this fight to end this week since in manga it didn't take long, but animaters decided to stretch it... besides almost all current fights are kinda boring =/

Well at least for me... everyone are holding back and all... look at Stark! He even suggested to pretend! So I think we will see even less action from him
Old 2009-06-03, 15:51   Link #39
Ekul
Transdimensional phoenix

Aren't assassins supposed to take their targets out quickly, without talking or listening unless they're stalling for time? If this is her true strength, I'm kind of disappointed in her abilities. If this is her screwing around, then I'm disappointed in her lack of efficiency. I mean, you can boil down most members (besides Soi Fon, Kira, Hitsugaya, Hisagi, Byakuya and Rukia) enjoying the fight or just taking it slow, but there really is no excuse for Soi fon and the others I mentioned.

I do realize that they would run out of show if people had an ounce of common sense.
Ekul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 16:09   Link #40
medigo

well even in the manga Soi Fon lacked a decent excuse for her not just simply flash stepping Ggio to death
medigo is offline   Reply With Quote