AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2009-06-04, 06:17   Link #61
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

kitten its Bleach, the strongest one never acts until all other fighters have been taken out
Old 2009-06-04, 06:25   Link #62
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Send a message via ICQ to Ganshou-dono Send a message via Skype™ to Ganshou-dono
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
kitten its Bleach, the strongest one never acts until all other fighters have been taken out
true...also yamamoto has to keep his strength on aizen...if he would just waste his reiatsu on those low-level enemies then he would be easy prey for aizen...so he just stands there and help only when it's necessary...sealing aizen gin and tousen in his fire prison thing for instance
Old 2009-06-04, 07:59   Link #63
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by wOoOzZy View Post
But that would be a good strategy. This is Bleach. Instead she gives up the chance to win instantly while explaining how cool her finger-sword is and then lets the weaker guy beat up on her.

Actually, after explaining all that it makes sense. She's a masochist. Why else would she have that idiot for a vice-captain?
I agree. Her strategy to observe her opponent instead of dealing the killer blow when she had the chance is one of many things that don't make sense in Kubo's story. It seems to have gotten worse recently. I actually kind of feel bad (not really) for these few manga readers who are absorbing these crappy story week after week and then come to accept the story's logic. Unfortunately, that is the curse of a typical shounen series. The longer the story runs, the little will it make sense. Common sense don't have a place in any prolonged shounen series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionen View Post
Haha, I actually liked Omaeda in this episode, about time that fat annoying seemingly useless guy gets to have some cool moments. Too bad it didn't last very long. He was quite fun too at times. Let's hope he gets the chance to shine again next week, I wanna see him pull some more unexpectedly cool moves and arrogant speeches.
Me too. While I understand the fans who didn't care about his fight in the episode, for once he actually showed why he is a Vice Captain, however brief that may have been. The way he set his opponent up..., that was actually kind of cool.

He, then, had to become himself even if it means tarnishing the cool image he just established for himself. Folks, don't kick your opponent in the face when he/she is down, especially if they've got a trunk.
Old 2009-06-04, 08:15   Link #64
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
He's just an idiot after sealing after ONE ATTACK.
Old 2009-06-04, 08:23   Link #65
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
He's just an idiot after sealing after ONE ATTACK.
At least he looked cool for once
Old 2009-06-04, 08:55   Link #66
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Yawn...1) Where does one get money in SS? How do you become obscenely wealthy? Stupidest way to add social commentary I have ever seen.
2) What the hell happened to my show!? Bleach just keeps failing me
Old 2009-06-04, 09:10   Link #67
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
Yawn...1) Where does one get money in SS? How do you become obscenely wealthy? Stupidest way to add social commentary I have ever seen.
The social aspect of the Soul Society never made clear and it never made sense to me. The viewer/readers accepted it as one of the given premises about the story. Wealth distribution is the least of issues that sticks out about Bleach's story. You will be fine. You've stuck it out this far after all.
Old 2009-06-04, 09:53   Link #68
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Send a message via ICQ to Ganshou-dono Send a message via Skype™ to Ganshou-dono
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
Yawn...1) Where does one get money in SS? How do you become obscenely wealthy?
being shinigami means to be soldier/warrior you got payment place to live...you think food is for free or what? you think sake is for free?
I don't see a reason why one can't be from rich family and therefore he might have arrogant statements about his load of money...or he could have won in gambling...maybe he's so lucky he wins every friday night
I'm sorry I failed to understand where you see a problem ...is it because kubo didn't waste his time on explaining everything with every little detail?
Old 2009-06-04, 10:22   Link #69
Haak
Haters Gonna Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganshou-dono View Post
being shinigami means to be soldier/warrior you got payment place to live...you think food is for free or what? you think sake is for free?
I don't see a reason why one can't be from rich family and therefore he might have arrogant statements about his load of money...or he could have won in gambling...maybe he's so lucky he wins every friday night
I'm sorry I failed to understand where you see a problem ...is it because kubo didn't waste his time on explaining everything with every little detail?
But they don't need food in Soul Society.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 10:34   Link #70
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
But they don't need food in Soul Society.
Except if they have even a sliver of spirit energy.
Old 2009-06-04, 10:45   Link #71
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Except if they have even a sliver of spirit energy.
exacly

they need food...otherwise they would die...
Old 2009-06-04, 11:02   Link #72
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Which brings up a far more serious matter at hand... WHO MAKES FOOD IN SS AND HOW?!
Anyway, just watched the episode, I gotta admit I felt like an idiot just watching this. Waaay too much analysis and stalling, too much blabbering from both sides and an unfinished fight of not-so-great importance, even if captains are in it. I just hope next week's will be better
Old 2009-06-04, 11:16   Link #73
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Which brings up a far more serious matter at hand... WHO MAKES FOOD IN SS AND HOW?!
I would say 4th divizion...they do supply stuff...they are cleaning places so my guess is they also cook...and they totally do the dishies too
Old 2009-06-04, 11:20   Link #74
kitten320

Quote:
I would say 4th divizion...they do supply stuff...they are cleaning places so my guess is they also cook...and they totally do the dishies too
Poor them! I definetly don't want to be in 4th squed!
Old 2009-06-04, 11:26   Link #75
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Poor them! I definetly don't want to be in 4th squed!
tell me about it unless I would be a captain of course...cuz then I would be checking out people's work...you know like "hey! what's this here? there's a some dirt on the floor. you call that clean? okey...I'm going on toilet and when I return this "thing" won't be here. it'll be clean...or else...I'll show you my bankai...and trust me you won't like it. now hurry up maggot!"
Old 2009-06-04, 11:50   Link #76
kitten320

Quote:
tell me about it unless I would be a captain of course...cuz then I would be checking out people's work...you know like "hey! what's this here? there's a some dirt on the floor. you call that clean? okey...I'm going on toilet and when I return this "thing" won't be here. it'll be clean...or else...I'll show you my bankai...and trust me you won't like it. now hurry up maggot!"
Lol so true

But I'm pretty sure that other squeds wouldn't like to have me as their cook either
Old 2009-06-04, 12:11   Link #77
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Lol so true

But I'm pretty sure that other squeds wouldn't like to have me as their cook either
LOL I can see their faces watching their plate with that food on it "huh? are they kidding me? what the hell is this?" "I dunno dude" "h-hey billy...check this out man" "yeah...woah...what the...is that suppose to be...you know...like food or something?" "no I would guess many things but I'm pretty sure it's not food" (no offense...but this just came to my mind after reading your post )
Old 2009-06-04, 12:19   Link #78
kitten320

Quote:
LOL I can see their faces watching their plate with that food on it "huh? are they kidding me? what the hell is this?" "I dunno dude" "h-hey billy...check this out man" "yeah...woah...what the...is that suppose to be...you know...like food or something?" "no I would guess many things but I'm pretty sure it's not food" (no offense...but this just came to my mind after reading your post )
Lol none taken
Old 2009-06-04, 12:24   Link #79
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Quote:
exacly

they need food...otherwise they would die...
eat rocks? everything is spirit energy right?
Old 2009-06-04, 12:26   Link #80
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
eat rocks? everything is spirit energy right?
Somehow Matsumoto didn't look like eating them...