AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-06-03, 06:36   Link #61
Anubis3200
Banned

Just saw the picture with her bankai... DAMN! How the hell does she plan to move with that thing! 0_0

And I don't see anything similar to hornet... besides isn't she too close to the building in order to shoot from it 0_o

With the way it looks, it is reall hard to imagine any other abilities to it except shooting... hope that's not the case! And that in next chapters we will see more of it

I havr to admit that now crack pair Chad/Soi Fon start to make sence...
Anubis3200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 07:26   Link #62
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
i was actually thinking that her death ray will hit Hallibel while she's breaking out of Hitsugaya's ice prison.
That would fulfill her espada meaning xD

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 07:31   Link #63
Anubis3200
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
That would fulfill her espada meaning xD
I wonder for whom she would sacrifice in that case...

But I can imagine Soi Fon's and all other face expressions
Soi Fon: Here I come Barragan!
BAM! She had missed since the thing is too big for her.
Soi Fon: Oops!
Barragan: Loser!
Halibel breaks out!
Halibel: Now it is payback time!
BAM! Halibel gets blown up!
Hitsugaya, Omaeda, Barragan: 0_0
Soi Fon: So who said I'm loser?!
Soi Fon inner thouts: Not exactly what I planned... but works fine too
Old 2009-06-03, 08:09   Link #64
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
wait, so soi fon's bankai just turns her into chad?
Is it just me or does the shoulder part of her bankai actually look like Chads...?!

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 08:15   Link #65
EoT
~~

She looks like one of those Arrancar who's arm turned into a oversized energy beam gun, forgot which one it was.

Spoiler for picture of bankai:
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 08:20   Link #66
Anubis3200
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Is it just me or does the shoulder part of her bankai actually look like Chads...?!
She surely does, the shield part!

She and Chad should really meet one day...

EDIT: Just saw one more spoiler...

"This bankai is too big for concealment, too heavy for movement, too flashy for secrecy, and goes against a spy's self dignity, which is why she doesn't like using it."

Is there at least anything good about it? From what she mentioned, this bankai fully kills her abilities...

I really hope that there is more advantages to it then just laser shooting
Otherwise it is just a big waste...

Last edited by Anubis3200; 2009-06-03 at 09:02.
Old 2009-06-03, 09:03   Link #67
Z. Kensei
Kensei??

That thing is huge, it look's odd on her. I was expecting something a bit more... stealthy. Instead we get a friggin canon! It looks like she's going in there to do a little more than play laser tag.Though im not selling this bankai short till i see what it can do.
Z. Kensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 09:13   Link #68
Anubis3200
Banned

I know that might not be the case but... her bankai arm and ability(from spoiler description) is very similar to Chad... could it be that she also has some connection to Hollows?
Old 2009-06-03, 09:42   Link #69
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis3200 View Post
I know that might not be the case but... her bankai arm and ability(from spoiler description) is very similar to Chad... could it be that she also has some connection to Hollows?
Well i hope Kubo does have an explanation for that, or one could just take it as he likes to draw shoulder designs as such.

Speaking of which, since it is a Captain's Bankai how is the attack going to be different/better than Chads? IIRC Chad had pretty decent range and could easily destroy huge stone walls/pillars. Come to think of it if Ishida or Chad were here wouldnt Barry be full of holes by now! Or is he going to reveal hes got some kind of skeleton armor beneath those death robes that prevents/reduces the damage from such attacks.

Right now since I dont see any hornet/stripped motif on Soi Fon (which is really what I wished to see) I hope her blast is at least more impressive than the human, range fighters. After all she is taking on #2 while the others were stopped at #7/8...

Old 2009-06-03, 09:49   Link #70
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Description of Various Techniques

Quote:

* Bakudo 21 "Red Smoke Escape" (Used by Oomaeda)

* Axe of death and destruction ("Gran Kaida")

* Hornet thunder whip (Jakuhourai Kouben)

* The cloth wrapped around Soi Fon's body, Kinjyoutan, is steel cloth used for armor's foundation

* SF bankai is too big for concealment, too heavy for movement, too flashy for secrecy, and goes against a spy's self dignity,

* Which is why SF doesn't like using it.

* Title is "Shock of The Queen"。
Credits : Sheetz
Old 2009-06-03, 09:51   Link #71
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Credits : Sheetz

the 'Axe of Death and Destruction'...wow...makes soi fon's bankai sound like banjo drums...
ShinAkuma135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 09:54   Link #72
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

* Hornet thunder whip (Jakuhourai Kouben)

* Title is "Shock of The Queen"

Does that imply that Soi Fon's Zanpaktou is lightning based?

Old 2009-06-03, 09:56   Link #73
Anubis3200
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Well i hope Kubo does have an explanation for that, or one could just take it as he likes to draw shoulder designs as such.

Speaking of which, since it is a Captain's Bankai how is the attack going to be different/better than Chads? IIRC Chad had pretty decent range and could easily destroy huge stone walls/pillars. Come to think of it if Ishida or Chad were here wouldnt Barry be full of holes by now! Or is he going to reveal hes got some kind of skeleton armor beneath those death robes that prevents/reduces the damage from such attacks.

Right now since I dont see any hornet/stripped motif on Soi Fon (which is really what I wished to see) I hope her blast is at least more impressive than the human, range fighters. After all she is taking on #2 while the others were stopped at #7/8...
It surely must have more power to it including the fact that because of bankai she has lost all her skills -_-

Yeh he could have some Mega skeleton hiero

But I'm sure Soi Fon's bankai has more to it And since it takes away all her pluses... maybe it has some aweasome defence then?

Shock of The Queen
Somehow it sounds like if Soi Fon has revealed her bankai for the first time ever and is very shocked by its looks herself

But I have to admit... Kubo seems to have some respect towards Hitsugaya and Soi Fon:
King of the clouds - Hitsugaya
Shock of The Queen - Soi Fon

Just now he has created a royal family
Old 2009-06-03, 09:59   Link #74
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythychan View Post
o_O Ukitake is a Pedobear? o__o
First Shiro and now Lily. Sadly I wont be able to look at Ukitake the same way : (

Also a different personality has emerged . Very different from what we are used to w.r.p. to SS Arc
Old 2009-06-03, 10:43   Link #75
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis3200 View Post
It surely must have more power to it including the fact that because of bankai she has lost all her skills -_-

Yeh he could have some Mega skeleton hiero

But I'm sure Soi Fon's bankai has more to it And since it takes away all her pluses... maybe it has some aweasome defence then?

Shock of The Queen
Somehow it sounds like if Soi Fon has revealed her bankai for the first time ever and is very shocked by its looks herself

But I have to admit... Kubo seems to have some respect towards Hitsugaya and Soi Fon:
King of the clouds - Hitsugaya
Shock of The Queen - Soi Fon

Just now he has created a royal family
her zanpaktou looks very meh right now. if the explanation about her cloth being steel and being foundation for armor are correct then i think its safe to assume its based on offense and defense while taking away quite a lot of speed. it doesn't look all that and a bag of potato chips...from whats been shown so far. she looks like Findor....

yeap...can't wait to see what zaraki's title will be
Old 2009-06-03, 10:45   Link #76
Anubis3200
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post

yeap...can't wait to see what zaraki's title will be
He will be the Lord of death
Old 2009-06-03, 10:57   Link #77
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Yeah thats exactly what Bleach needed: More beamspam

I hope there is more to it.
Old 2009-06-03, 11:07   Link #78
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Yeah thats exactly what Bleach needed: More beamspam

I hope there is more to it.
yeap...next thing you know hitsuguya's shootin' ice beams from his crap hole...because he sure as heck is running out of places to shoot things from
Old 2009-06-03, 11:33   Link #79
Crimson Reaper

........What......in....the blue Hell....is that supposed to be!?!?! Kubo I can't take this Soifon abuse anymore!! First she has trouble against a minion, then you have her lose her arm, and now you stick a freaking beam cannon on the other! I know with the exception of Ichigo the Bankai's are meant to be big but....aren't they supposed to reflect their owners too? A form best suited to be used by them. You've broken one of your own rules!
I thought she didn't want to use her Bankai because it was like a double edged blade or even suicidal. Not because it looks like crap. Even a bloody large swarm of bees with her Shikai power would have been better.
And most likely even her Bankai won't work and someone else will have to jump in to finish him off.
......Sorry I just had to get that off my chest. First Halibel is beaten-for the moment I hope-by Hitsugaya is popular hax and now this.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 12:19   Link #80
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Reaper View Post
........What......in....the blue Hell....is that supposed to be!?!?! Kubo I can't take this Soifon abuse anymore!! First she has trouble against a minion, then you have her lose her arm, and now you stick a freaking beam cannon on the other! I know with the exception of Ichigo the Bankai's are meant to be big but....aren't they supposed to reflect their owners too? A form best suited to be used by them. You've broken one of your own rules!
I thought she didn't want to use her Bankai because it was like a double edged blade or even suicidal. Not because it looks like crap. Even a bloody large swarm of bees with her Shikai power would have been better.
And most likely even her Bankai won't work and someone else will have to jump in to finish him off.
......Sorry I just had to get that off my chest. First Halibel is beaten-for the moment I hope-by Hitsugaya is popular hax and now this.
rofl...that pretty much summed up all my thoughts into a neat little paragraph

fortunately im more of a espada/arrancar person and they have been gettin' insanely awesome onces so far...even the crappy onces. she might be planning to pole vault with it to jump over barragan, because thats the only use i can see for it right now. horrible x3

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga