AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Old 2009-12-04, 06:16   Link #1001
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Just to point out this possibility.

okay, after thinking a bit and seeing some views from the anime thread i decided to raise a question to you guys.

What if the author actually wants to do a cliffhanger ending to leave us hanging?
He could be just temporary having a new fresh story idea in mind or being sick of writing this story for now.
Then he would come back when he wants to write it.Then we get Kampfer 2.

As we see right now, the cast has little chance of defeating the villains because they hardly fought and got stronger anyway.So it could end in defeat actually.

---------------------------
And about the unusual amount of Shizuku focus,i was thinking it could that she is actually the protagonist and Natsuru is actually the Decoy Protagonist.
But that would be bad,still.Decoy Protagonists never survive.

If you think of it that way it sort of fits.
Shizuku is the one with the past and the long term experience in the Kampfer Wars.
oh yeah! I like your idea! that's will be very very good to us fans if Toshihiko just want some break to gather new freshly idea for the next Kampfer 2 novel just like Sekirei author do

C'mon Toshi-chan, take abreak for a month or two and return with new idea to turn Natsu-tan to become Shizu-chan possession
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
No... Me no think so Adr-bro...

The story WAS supposed to be revolving around Natsuru and his girls save kaede (sorry but had to say it in 'coz "the girls" are reduntant) about the war, the mods and everything that is happening...

It could be that Natsuru was an excemption or a specialized selection since THE SHOWN KAMPFERS ARE FEMALE IN GENDER in the novels (i wonder about that) and i doubt kaede had a part in it...

and again we see a kiss between shizuku and natsuru....
May be you right, but the story can change in order to full fill market demand.
Anime and other sort of it already become industry in Japan, so anything related with it also affected with business things, like selling rate, popularity and so on.
There's still hope, and I still didn't give up yet, hoping some day not so far ahead, Kampfer novel will continued and make me happy

-------------
I'l post another idea for my un-uploaded 4koma doujin of this manga

Kan-pa-peru Doujin :
chapt:1
page:1b
1st panel: Some flower withered, burn to crisp inside it's pot
2nd panel: Text Buble with K.Akane head and say "Congratulation! it's work" and Natsuru head bubble text "is that so?"
3rd panel: Shizuku face with wide eyes and mouth open standing in the door, the flower is her office desk decoration
4th panel: Show Shizuku hand with bracelet holding shining Dagger Chain, Akane and Natsuru chilled, hug each other in the distance

draw it now!

Last edited by surerman; 2009-12-04 at 06:30.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 06:25   Link #1002
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Quote:
And about the unusual amount of Shizuku focus,i was thinking it could that she is actually the protagonist and Natsuru is actually the Decoy Protagonist.
But that would be bad,still.Decoy Protagonists never survive.

If you think of it that way it sort of fits.
Shizuku is the one with the past and the long term experience in the Kampfer Wars.
I'd say yes and no. Personally, I doubt that Natsuru will bite the dust. In fact, I'm almost sure that NOBODY will bite the dust, at least, not in the anime. However, you ARE right that the protagonist focus has turned over to Shizuku. Well, naturally. Since poor Natsuru is either completely mind-controlled or at the very least massively influenced-confused, he CANNOT be the character to push the story ahead and sort things out.

And since Shizuku has _always_ throughout the whole story been the character trying to make heads and tails out of the situation, that kinda turns her into the current acting protagonist all by herself.

Now when it comes to the story... to be honest, somehow my instinct tells me that it's rather been an issue of gradually morphing. I believe that when the author started with the story, he laid out the whole Kämpfer business in very rough sketches, in order to flesh out the background sometime later in the future. And throughout the show, he realized that some parts were working, and working well, and others not quite so. The Shizuku parts WERE working, and they were fairly interesting (and - as far as I have heard - very popular with the fans). So he altered the show's direction towards a showdown of the current kind. It wasn't intended to be like this when he wrote novel 1.

(Naturally, all this is only my unsubstantiated opinion - I might very well be totally wrong)
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 07:02   Link #1003
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

The more information we find, and the more issues and questions are addressed, the more I think that the whole Kampfer business is just a subplot and the actual fundamental plot is the relationships between the characters and at some point, the author realized that what drives his story is actually Shizuku and her interactions and relationships with other characters.

In other words, I don't really think we'll get a fair explanation about the Kampfer business and we certainly won't get a conclusive ending about it.

Last edited by Zwei; 2009-12-04 at 07:26.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 07:06   Link #1004
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Good to see we are still on talking terms.

Ive found another trope that could be related to this.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ingProtagonist

I was meaning Natsuru could be the Decoy Protagonist, thus it could mean he could be killed and Shizuku takes over as the main Protagonist.

EDIT: okay, i give Natsuru still a slight chance, but it still seems that Decoy Protagonists still have a high chance of getting killed off.

ps. i really need to read Sekirei sometime.
Yes! read it! it's funny and lot of boob&panty scene too for healthy male like you, it will become a nutrition for your soul

oh! great! some artist that I gathered to create doujin for this manga resign from the project, never mind, I'll search another one
Old 2009-12-04, 07:47   Link #1005
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Quote:
Good to see we are still on talking terms.
I never said we were not *shrug*. By the way, I also wasn't the guy who negrepped you.

Quote:
EDIT: okay, i give Natsuru still a slight chance, but it still seems that Decoy Protagonists still have a high chance of getting killed off.
Okay, I'd give you 100:1 that he won't be killed off ... this would be a real shocker.
Old 2009-12-04, 08:28   Link #1006
surerman
Banned

Quote:
More or less the reason why i dropped this.It violated my expected value of the story i thought it would give.

Hence which is why i say it should had taken out the Battle Royale Trope.It would have less to do that way.That Trope is simply too dark and dangerous to use carelessly.

I mean last thing you want is your audience worrying whether their favorite harem member will get killed off if you want to go this way.

Mentar, lets just say, that issue is gone and over with.Okay?
yes! it's over, let's be friendly here.
Mentar bro?! I believe you not the one who negrep Adr-bro,

and Adr-bro? I don't think a person with 40 years experience of life, negrep you just for some debate in this thread or others in this forum, since IMO it's stupid

now that all in good term, let's think about how we can pestered Toshihiko to re-write his novel and change his plan to end this series in just two book more.

I think about sending him some bomb, but its out of question since my allowance being held by the Watcher.

Any idea? everyone?
Old 2009-12-04, 10:15   Link #1007
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Quote:
Mentar, lets just say, that issue is gone and over with.Okay?
Yo, peace
Old 2009-12-04, 23:53   Link #1008
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory

well i now think sakura is using him....

and for herself i think she is possessed rather than having split personality....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 04:35   Link #1009
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
well i now think sakura is using him....

and for herself i think she is possessed rather than having split personality....
??? can you explain why you think Sakura being possessed? and for Kaichou to not notice that? so she can exorcism her childhood friend, before Natsuru come?

Last edited by surerman; 2009-12-05 at 05:20.
Old 2009-12-05, 13:26   Link #1010
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Okay, Ive found someone who thinks in the opposite way from me.
http://check.animeblogger.net/2009/1...moe-dere-tors/

After trying peek from his perceptive,i have to say,yes,if i were to think like him, i would actually enjoy this story.

Sadly though,I'm the type that sticks to his first expectations and impressions he gets when he first goes into the story.

What i Watched, What i Expected,What i Got.

Obviously,the story failed to meet my expectations when i picked it up, and thus i dropped it.
But,i was curious why many people were attracted to this really, so i went to check both sides of the fandom.Both the Fans and Haters had legitimate reasons for hating and loving this story.

If i were to dial up a recommendation profile for this story, i would say it should not be recommended for action or some dark dramatic plot or any plot cohesion.
Instead, watch it for the really tasteful fanservice!Or simply,for the sake of the character Shizuku.

Ep 10 was simply superb.Shizuku scene was awesome.

As for me, i still hate the story for its flaws.Impressions are still everything to me.As much as i want to join the crowd of this work's fans,it has been long hard coded into my evaluations that i turn out to be more of a Hater than a Fan.

Once the anime is over, i may never turn back and look at this work again.It pains me to look back at stories i hated.What to do?Its just one of those things that are once they are there, they can't be changed forever.

EDIT: another possibility,lets say if i only discover and begin reading this story after it is finished with its run.
I could actually find it decent and just brush off all its flaws.But i think i won't praise it for anything though.
hmm...some deep hurt I see....*nod nod*
just like me when I see Medaka box oneshot and compared it to the series
Feel like betrayed, but can't kill the traitor is very hurt for sure

For me, I stay away from what hurt me
if it person, I'll try to kill em, if it something I destroy them, if it's manga...I stay out from it and it's thread.
And watch other anime or movie

Adr-bro? may be you need to watch some satisfied anime series for a while to heal that wound...like.....Bible Black? hYahahahhaha
btw are u still following the manga?, I heard the manga learn from it's anime counterpart to avoid same mistake
Old 2009-12-06, 00:20   Link #1011
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Ive gotten this kind of disappointed kind of feeling about 3 times from 3 other stories before Kampfer.
Sadly, none of them will actually heal.They "healed" but they leave scars on my impression on them.

Thus,this wound might never heal sadly.

While i can look at it from the Fan viewpoint and enjoy it for what its worth, but the fact this wound was able to be inflicted on my impressions tells me it is a bad story.

So, i'm not following this after the anime ends.Ask Lummie if you need chinese raws.
Don't worry, that's why human being have a gift named "Forgot", to escape the pain in the past. And as them, you will forget it too, may be not this time, but sometimes in the future
Now where is that Lummie bro
Quote:
About Medaka Box:
I wasn't that displaced by its genre shift really, it had little direction, and no idea where it was heading.But it was quite sudden and unexpected i must say.
They say in one shot ending that the story about Romance Breeding Ground Student Council, but the series ended being Fantasy Fight Genre like Dragon Ball
so it's a big change if I must say so my self
Quote:
----------------------------
Natsuru could go away to have a vacation somewhere else and stay at a hotel alone during Winter for a few days to get away from his harem.He has to tell them in advance that he isn't going to be available during those days.

(After a nice onsen bath)
Natsuru:It feels so good to get away from them in this freezing Winter season.
Unknown Voice: It is?
Natsuru: Yes, with out that scary Kaichou, or annoying Mikoto
Unknown Voice: ara, you scared ?
Natsuru: yes..........silent for 3 minutes........eh? *Natsuru start shed cold sweat*
guess who?
Old 2009-12-06, 00:53   Link #1012
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Natsuru feels 3 powerful mating intent.
Natsuru then dares not to turn around and runs back to his hotel room and locks it.

Natsuru: I hate them!I really need to have some personal time to myself!

---------------
Alternatively, you can wait till next year for Volume 4.
next year....hmm..what a long wait, guess it can't be helped then

I'll disappear for a while around December 2x and will be back around February 1x (if I still alive). I hope all of you still in this thread when I (hope fully) come back.

hm? the purpose?, well...we considered "dangerous", so we will be selected, selected one will sent to unknown land, and if still alive, sent back to our previous place. It's about Budget
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natsuru: I'll sleeping peacefully for now.
*sleep safe and sound with warm feeling around her body*
Natsuru: *in his dream surrounded by a bunch of Mochi, one flying infront his mouth while other press his back and his stomach*
Natsuru: *still half a sleep* munch munch...hmm...soft mochi...*bite*.
Unknown Voice: ahn *moaning*
Natsuru: mm?....*still didn't opened his eyes*
Natsuru: [what a nice sweet smell mochi, and they pressing me so tight]
Natsuru: [but it's hot, must stay away a little] *trying to push back the mochi*
Natsuru: *in the dream the mochi swallowed his hand*[what a persistent mochi you are....just like Mikoto persistence]
Natsuru: [speaking of the demon...I hope she isn't use her lock picking skill...]
Natsuru: *start to realize his condition now, proceed to awake,opened her eyes a little and see...*
guess it
Old 2009-12-06, 01:03   Link #1013
JokerD

The problem with trying to rape Natsuru right now is that any one of the other ladies can make the 'rod' disappear by just feeling fighting intent towards our hero.
Heck, by the end of vol 3 he can do that himself, leaving him with a disappointed Mikoto and Shizuku.

Akane might not care though, and Sakura (non evil) would be delighted.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 01:14   Link #1014
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
The problem with trying to rape Natsuru right now is that any one of the other ladies can make the 'rod' disappear by just feeling fighting intent towards our hero.
Heck, by the end of vol 3 he can do that himself, leaving him with a disappointed Mikoto and Shizuku.

Akane might not care though, and Sakura (non evil) would be delighted.
Shizuku have ability to force him to de-transform, and what the girl emits is not fighting intent but mating intent so it wont activate the bracelet

even if Natsuru turn to her Kampfer form, Shizuku still can command Mikoto to hold Akane as a hostage to force him to turn back to his male form to rape him on place.

But it's must be noted that Shizuku didn't mind Female Natsuru for her victim, she just need to stimulate Natsuru-very-sensitive-body to exhausting her and change back to boy, before satisfying her lust to his body

Natsuru can choose to be raped once or twice

Last edited by surerman; 2010-02-10 at 04:25.
Old 2009-12-06, 01:37   Link #1015
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Actually, i think Natsuru should try telling his harem that they are giving him stress by forcing a relationship on him.

-------------
Natsuru:UWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH!
Natsuru wakes up and seeing his harem in his bed.

Natsuru: Why are you all here?I came here to relax!
Akane: Um.........we were lonely.
Mikoto:Its cold this Winter,so.............
Shizuku:So we decided to share some body heat with you to keep all of us warm!
Natsuru: Excuses.
Natsuru then chases them out of his room and blockades the door.
Natsuru:[I'll sleep in the bathroom ,lock the bathroom door and leave a window open to fool them that i escaped outside]
It wont work, the girls will pointing at Sakura and tell him that he also forced relationship to a girl that never think about him even once. It's Natsuru fault to keep his mind Kaede centric and didn't have a sign of noticing other girls, so they become so forceful in order to make him look at them and become their boy.
----------------------------------------------------
Natsuru: "wait, Kaichou smart enough to guess it, if she didn't see any footprint on the snow"
Natsuru: "and this cold make it impossible to run with only pajamas on"
Natsuru: *opened his bag and find all his warm maker-tool disappear* "what the hell?"
Natsuru: "damn! they anticipate my attempt to run in the cold! they become clever when it come to mate with me"
*outside Mikoto transformed and use her very sharp Katana to slice the door along with barricade*
K.Mikoto: "knock knock" *with happy tone*
Natsuru time to escape...30 second Natsuru time to be catch and forced.....13 second
Old 2009-12-06, 02:49   Link #1016
Wrath88
Kissing...

You know, I seriously wonder why is there so much anti-Natsuru (male) in the anime thread, where people are screaming about how dense he is, and yet here we have a nearly constant flow of made-up scenarios where the girls are on mega offensive.

Or are the two unrelated?
Old 2009-12-06, 03:53   Link #1017
surerman
Banned

Quote:
It goes to show that bad aversion and changing of the usual harem lead tropes will really piss people off if done wrongly.

The little fun we having is all unrelated.
agreed...since they argue in the anime thread and didn't have fun, we migrate to this thread and have some fun for our self by made up scenario that never happened in the manga nor the novel

and about mega offensive, they already show that quality in the novel, we just "tune" it a bit HyAHAhahahahaha

btw Wrath-bro? your avi didn't like Tsukiumi at all?! dunno why
Old 2009-12-06, 20:23   Link #1018
Wrath88
Kissing...

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
agreed...since they argue in the anime thread and didn't have fun, we migrate to this thread and have some fun for our self by made up scenario that never happened in the manga nor the novel

and about mega offensive, they already show that quality in the novel, we just "tune" it a bit HyAHAhahahahaha

btw Wrath-bro? your avi didn't like Tsukiumi at all?! dunno why
But ya know, if you look at the scenarios we've come up with, Natsuru can also be said to be undergoing a lot of trouble.

Didn't like? I don't think I'm getting what you're trying to say.
Old 2009-12-06, 20:36   Link #1019
JokerD

You know, after knowing that Sakura is mind controlling Natsuru (I hope this is not a spoiler any more) to make him love her, I don't think I can look at other animes where the male lead stays devoted to a lousy female lead despite all without thinking of mind control again...
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 20:57   Link #1020
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
But ya know, if you look at the scenarios we've come up with, Natsuru can also be said to be undergoing a lot of trouble.

Didn't like? I don't think I'm getting what you're trying to say.
I mean, she's like different char, not Tsukiumi

Natsuru trouble is his own fault, it more like "rewards"

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, romance, shounen