AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-11, 09:47   Link #1081
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
I was hoping the ending would provide an insight to what might happen in the novels later, after all, they have 2 eps to close the it up, instead they close it up in one and gave 1 for fanservice, ah well, that's a harem anime for you...
well..if they do that, it will disturb Novel selling rate.
IMO they do that to use customer curiosity about how the novel compensate this minus point (in anime) to buy it. Since customer will desperately want to search alternative story than the crap anime show to us.
Let's hope Novel selling point rose to the highest so Toshihiko want to continued the novel more that what he planning
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 10:22   Link #1082
JokerD
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
well..if they do that, it will disturb Novel selling rate.
IMO they do that to use customer curiosity about how the novel compensate this minus point (in anime) to buy it. Since customer will desperately want to search alternative story than the crap anime show to us.
Let's hope Novel selling point rose to the highest so Toshihiko want to continued the novel more that what he planning
Well, I was hoping for some closure like Toradora, not all animes can be win I guess, especially 12/13 episode ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Well, the sub of ep 11 isnt out yet on my list of local streaming site so.........still sticking around, but its only a matter of days now.The so called frustration is already gone since i don't care..........

---------------------
What would happen if any of the girls finds Natsuru's porn collection?
Scene 1: Hidashida asked Natsuru to hide his bondage p0rn with him... Imagine the carnage...

Scene 2: Depending on his fetish, maid, nekomimi... etc, we may see 3 girls with those attachments or uniforms. He might die if he has any loli p0rn though.

Akane's brains might blow up though, and he might find his books full of bullet holes, along with a redhead trying to put a few in him as well.

Scene 3: (after scene 2) 3 girls, why do you have these books when you already have us..
(After tying him onto the bed) We'll make you forget all about those books...
Morning dawns and a mummified Natsuru is left on the bed while 3 very satisfied girls eat breakfast downstairs to prepare for round X
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 10:45   Link #1083
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Well, I was hoping for some closure like Toradora, not all animes can be win I guess, especially 12/13 episode ones.
Agreed *nod nod*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Scene 1: Hidashida asked Natsuru to hide his bondage p0rn with him... Imagine the carnage...

Scene 2: Depending on his fetish, maid, nekomimi... etc, we may see 3 girls with those attachments or uniforms. He might die if he has any loli p0rn though.

Akane's brains might blow up though, and he might find his books full of bullet holes, along with a redhead trying to put a few in him as well.

Scene 3: (after scene 2) 3 girls, why do you have these books when you already have us..
(After tying him onto the bed) We'll make you forget all about those books...
Morning dawns and a mummified Natsuru is left on the bed while 3 very satisfied girls eat breakfast downstairs to prepare for round X
HyHAahahahahahaHAHAHAHahaa you make my stomach hurt bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
What would happen if any of the girls finds Natsuru's porn collection?
1st thing that they'll do is.....Read them LOL to understand their man taste of woman better
2nd Burn it to crisp/ or shredding it to pieces
3rd Going to Natsuru, questioning him about the porn
4th "Eat" him if he said the porn represent his taste
5th Restrained him till he admit that they are better than the porn
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 11:02   Link #1084
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Actually, even if Natsuru does wise up i still have no idea of how he would act in dealing with relationships.He could still make it a management mess.
---------------------------
Natsuru can tell the girls that they must be docile or he won't fall for them as an excuse to to get their aggressiveness off.
There is the point where he need some help from a girl that understand him better than others
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's will work if he use a bribe to force his harem to be docile. Like hand over his first to the most docile one XD
If he didn't, then it's useless
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 17:28   Link #1085
zero7
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Natsuru try to find a look-alike of himself and ask him to be the decoy surrounded by 3 good looking girl

----------------------------------
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 17:50   Link #1086
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Pity Mikoto is the best in this category,but she hardly gets many chances.
---------------
Why won't it work?He just has to show some assertiveness and tell them each personally.He then just has to pray they don't tell each other about it.
nope! Mikoto off the screen for a while from Natsuru life. What I mean is Shizuku, as the most understand girl about him despite a short time they know each other, that can give him very useful advice, and protect him from his own mistake (tough Natsuru may be see it as teasing or bully)

If Mikoto didn't go away and stand still in her place, then she is the best for it.
----------------------------------------
Girls is Beast inside cute skin. If Natsuru tell his harem to be docile, at least he must guaranteed that he won't fall to other than them.
The main reason why his Harem so aggressive is his dull demeanor (caused by Kaede-centric) that make him so clueless about their affection to him.

If you in his harem shoes, while you know your target set his eyes on your hardest rival, yet he tell you to be docile in order to make him notice you without any bribe, will you do it? I am not!

For me (if Im in his harem shoes), at least he must gimme his precious thing to make me do it if not promise to choose the winner as his. Or I'll be back to Predator Mode to try 'eat' him by any mean necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7 View Post
Natsuru try to find a look-alike of himself and ask him to be the decoy surrounded by 3 good looking girl

----------------------------------
That's a good strategy
But once the poor guy do something as reciprocated the girls feeling, or slip his tonngue, or can't show the bracelet, or if the poor guy can't transform, or if they smell no Natsuru-Fragrance emitting from his body, or their Natsuru-Radar can't detect him, they'll know something wrong.

The Poor guy bet with his life to be bait for Natsuru Harem. Not to mention the torture he will receive from Shizuku fans army, once Shizuku blown his cover. Natsuru may be survive the punishment because his Kampfer form is 3rd Beauties of Seitetsu, but the Poor Guy will be mince meat

And...do you really think Shizuku can be fooled so easily? instead be fooled,she may be used Natsuru-Decoy to her own advantage (use him to go on a date with other harem member, while she hogging the real one in her room)

*in Shizuku room, Natsuru pushed down by her after tricked to come to her house*
Natsuru: Wait! isn't you going on a date to day? *cold sweating*
Shizuku: Nope! Akane did, she is clueless, she think that guy is you*leaning above him*,
Shizuku: *Caress his face and taste his cold sweat* mmm..Cold... *devious smile*
Natsuru: Hope she didn't..wait! how do you know? *surprised*
Shizuku: Do you really think you can fooled me?, look like some bad boy need to be punished here*press her belly against him's*
Natsuru: W - Wait Kaichou, there is a good reason for this*suffocating by pair of huge meat ball*
Shizuku: no excuse allowed, I'll make you dripping 'Wet' for this dumb action of yours*licking lips*
*Shizuku imprisoned Natsuru in her room for a week*

Last edited by surerman; 2009-12-11 at 18:14.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 18:36   Link #1087
zero7
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Evil Sakura has done something to Natsuru that he stuck in his kampfer form and can not change back
After nearly a month the depress Natsuru have to accepted staying as female since so many tries but failed to change back but he feel better telling the girls not to chase "her" anymore and move on

Last edited by zero7; 2009-12-11 at 18:47.
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 19:10   Link #1088
Kait
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
^ Where did that came from ???


----


K. Akane said that she's like a another person when she's in that form right ? and that she's gonna disappear soon or something like that ....

At least that was what i read in one of the old comments .

Well i was thinking something , what about if K.Akane ( since she said that she's a different person when shes in that form .. ) is from one of the two worlds that are in battle in another galaxy ??

:/
__________________
Kait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 19:41   Link #1089
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7 View Post
Evil Sakura has done something to Natsuru that he stuck in his kampfer form and can not change back
After nearly a month the depress Natsuru have to accepted staying as female since so many tries but failed to change back but he feel better telling the girls not to chase "her" anymore and move on
His Harem will start saved their money to give Natsuru Sex change- operation in Korea beside his parent wont be pleasant by their new 'daughter'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kait View Post
^ Where did that came from ???
Fanfiction in his imagination
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kait View Post
K. Akane said that she's like a another person when she's in that form right ? and that she's gonna disappear soon or something like that ....

At least that was what i read in one of the old comments .

Well i was thinking something , what about if K.Akane ( since she said that she's a different person when shes in that form .. ) is from one of the two worlds that are in battle in another galaxy ??

:/
She meant her personality, not her self. But I think it's possible, that her red headed body is from another world.

But I think that not Akane comment, it's Natsuru's
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 19:53   Link #1090
zero7
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
His Harem will start saved their money to give Natsuru Sex change- operation in Korea beside his parent wont be pleasant by their new 'daughter'
I'm pretty sure the parents would very happy from having a plain son to one of the three most beautiful in girl
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 20:14   Link #1091
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7 View Post
I'm pretty sure the parents would very happy from having a plain son to one of the three most beautiful in girl
yes, but Natsuru himself isn't happy with his gender switch, not to mention his Harem members that will force her to operate to return back.

The only one that will pleasant is Sakura Kaede and her Lesbo army
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 20:34   Link #1092
RPNS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser85 View Post
ok i read vol 3-4 and half of vol 5, here are the main differences from the anime version:
Spoiler for spoiler:
I thank you for taking the time to give us such a great summsry.
RPNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 20:37   Link #1093
zero7
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
yes, but Natsuru himself isn't happy with his gender switch, not to mention his Harem members that will force her to operate to return back.

The only one that will pleasant is Sakura Kaede and her Lesbo army
Natsuru is still female even with the operation so if they dream of having kids with him that ain't happening since the kampfer form made him 100% female
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 20:38   Link #1094
Kait
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Really ? , because I'm pretty sure that i read something like that before in this thread .

Maybe Hellraiser-san can clarify this to me ... please !! >.< ( think it was him who said that ... not really sure :/ )
__________________
Kait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 20:52   Link #1095
zero7
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
A new change has happen with natsuru with stuck in kampfer form and now evil sakura can keep on raping k natsuru and mind control him to forget about the rape and keep on going as long as she wants. Shizuku getting ready for battle to reclaim what she use to do to natsuru and bring back natsuru to his male form
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 22:22   Link #1096
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7 View Post
Natsuru is still female even with the operation so if they dream of having kids with him that ain't happening since the kampfer form made him 100% female
what I mean is Sex Change Operation..so even with the power intact, she become he and opened his harem possibility to have kids with him, or may be the Harem that took the operation and then they Gang Raped Natsuru to have children with her

Male Shizuku: now that you won't take the operation, I'm the one who take it, and become male
Male Shizuku: Now, prepare your self to bear my child *rip off Natsuru underwear*
...3 month later, Natsuru pregnant with Shizuku's baby...a year after the rape, she give birth to beautiful...boy and girl twin Gyahahahahahaha XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kait View Post
Really ? , because I'm pretty sure that i read something like that before in this thread .

Maybe Hellraiser-san can clarify this to me ... please !! >.< ( think it was him who said that ... not really sure :/ )
Yes, please PM him if you want
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7 View Post
A new change has happen with natsuru with stuck in kampfer form and now evil sakura can keep on raping k natsuru and mind control him to forget about the rape and keep on going as long as she wants. Shizuku getting ready for battle to reclaim what she use to do to natsuru and bring back natsuru to his male form
Kede can't rape her if she xhausted Natsuru so much, since it will revert Natsuru to his male form automatically. Sakura only want Female Natsuru, so Shizuku attempt to bring him to his male body is unnecessary, not even White Bracelet gals can stuck in their Kampfer form once they lost consciousness or defeated. Beside Sakura is not a Moderator to be able to do that

Last edited by surerman; 2009-12-11 at 23:27.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 22:43   Link #1097
zero7
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
what I mean is Sex Change Operation..so even with the power intact, she become he and opened his harem possibility to have kids with him, or may be the Harem that took the operation and then they Gang Raped Natsuru to have children with her

Male Shizuku: now that you won't take the operation, I'm the one who take it, and become male
Male Shizuku: be ready to bear my child now *rip off Natsuru underwear*
...3 month later, Natsuru pregnant with Shizuku's baby...a year after the rape, she give birth to beautiful...boy and girl twin Gyahahahahahaha XD


Yes, please PM him if you want


Kede can't rape her if she xhausted Natsuru so much, since it will revert Natsuru to his male form automatically. Sakura only want Female Natsuru, so Shizuku attempt to bring him to his male body is unnecessary, not even White Bracelet gals can stuck in their Kampfer form once they lost consciousness or defeated. Beside Sakura is not a Moderator to be able to do that

from what i meant is that natsuru is stuck as a girl permanent even when lost consciousness and xhausted
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 23:19   Link #1098
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7 View Post
from what i meant is that natsuru is stuck as a girl permanent even when lost consciousness and xhausted
That's impossible beside it still won't stop Shizuku attempt to make Natsuru hers. Sakura can have Natsuru heart, but her body belong to only Kaichou alone

Even if it's possible to make Natsuru stuck in her Kampfer mode, Shizuku can drag Natsuru to change his gender via operation, or if she refuse, Shizuku will take one, turn to male, and rape Natsuru to make a child.
Quote:
Male Shizuku: now that you won't take the operation, I'm the one who take it, and become male
Male Shizuku: Now, prepare your self to bear my child *rip off Natsuru underwear*
...3 month later, Natsuru pregnant with Shizuku's baby...a year after the rape, she give birth to beautiful...boy and girl twin Gyahahahahahaha XD
Don't mess with the President! everything will go according to her plan, you like it or not
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 00:59   Link #1099
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
I wanna see natsuru squirm and twitch in fear when he's bound to a bed and shizuku will only wear a very transparent camisole mounting his crotch (not yet doing the act of 'ownership') in a doujin someday....

And i dont think we're gonna wait for season 2 for this....

Natsuru: K-k-kaichou! WHAT are you doing?! Lemme go!!
Shizuku: Ara, I'm staking my claim
Natsuru: n-n-n-nooo! i'd only be your t(b)oyfriend!
Shizuku: no you wont. i'll see to it so that you will become my boyfriend... FOREVER!
she unzips his fly
K.Akane and K.Mikoto kick down the door
K.Akane: You slutty bitch! let my partner go!
Shizuku: in a few moments i would be 'his' slutty bitch....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 01:57   Link #1100
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
I wanna see natsuru squirm and twitch in fear when he's bound to a bed and shizuku will only wear a very transparent camisole mounting his crotch (not yet doing the act of 'ownership') in a doujin someday....
Be glad that I already gathering some doujin maker for it, hope they didn't resign in the middle of the project.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
And i dont think we're gonna wait for season 2 for this....
Good then, since this series anime counterpart really need some repair, hope next year we can start downloading 2nd season already
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
Natsuru: K-k-kaichou! WHAT are you doing?! Lemme go!!
Shizuku: Ara, I'm staking my claim
Natsuru: n-n-n-nooo! i'd only be your t(b)oyfriend!
Shizuku: no you wont. i'll see to it so that you will become my boyfriend... FOREVER!
she unzips his fly
K.Akane and K.Mikoto kick down the door
K.Akane: You slutty bitch! let my partner go!
Shizuku: in a few moments i would be 'his' slutty bitch....
Shizuku: *auto-transform because fighting intent*
Natsuru: *also transformed because Shizuku fighting intent*
K.Shizuku: no one leave unscratched after get in my way
K.Natsuru: wait! untie me first Mikoto! Akane!
K.Shizuku: now now, don't you realize it honey? they also want you, so no one of them will release you
K.Shizuku: since if by luck they can defeat me, they'll get my boyfriend virginity as their prize
K.Natsuru: *Suddenly feel the chill imagining they consoled each other and gang raped her*
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.