AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-06-10, 13:03   Link #41
Calca
Expressionless

I wonder if Stark's personality will combine with Lilinette's or if Lilinette will be the gun a la Death the Kid and the sisters.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 15:10   Link #42
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
I wonder if Stark's personality will combine with Lilinette's or if Lilinette will be the gun a la Death the Kid and the sisters.
That's exactly what I was thinking
Old 2009-06-10, 16:46   Link #43
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Well, I'm glad at least Stark's release turned out to be a wolf (sorta) like I wanted. I was able to guess his rank and release correctly before they were revealed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Regarding Starks appearance it appears he has sniper scope and ammunition circling his body . First it reminded me of Cross Marian from D.Gray.Man . Then I was like Nue (Zabimaru) ,the ammo did appear like a tail (snake) .
That's a good comparison (Cross), yeah definitely a resemblance.

Also, Stark's look reminds me (vaguely) of Gamma from Zombie Powder. The fact that he using a gun, an eyepiece and has western-style boots makes me wonder if his release is a little shout out to Kubo's earlier work in Zombie Powder? If he has a skull belt buckle then I'll know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleluia_Cone View Post
For example, how would a fight go between Soi Fon and either Ichigo or Byakuya or even Tosen. It seems that she needs to be stationary to fire her cannon-like arm, and even then, unless the opponent was distracted, could they not just dodge the blasts? Wouldn't the use of flash steps make her bankai irrelevant or what am I missing here?
I'm guessing the AOE from Soi's bankai is pretty large and probably not that easy to dodge or block. It's not like we haven't seen giant beams in action before. I mean take Ulq's cero obscuras. Ichigo wasn't able to dodge it and it did significant damage, if not massive damage.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 17:39   Link #44
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I also called wolf and number 1 for Stark so I'm happy I am right =D I think Stark and Halibel's release is the one most people called correctly.

I have a theory on why when Stark seperated it was a hyperactive loli that came out, maybe it is something ala Air Gear with the whole Agito/Akito thing, one side of Stark's personality was so strong he had to seperate from the pureness that he retained of a child and little girls are also seen to be more innocent than boys so maybe thats why Lillinette is like that.

Or maybe when Stark was devouring Hollows he allowed Lillinette's personality to remain the way it is out of some connection they have and when they evolved they were forced to seperate.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 18:01   Link #45
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
well seeing STark is lazy and Lilinette was hyper and crazy... kinda obvious what would happen if someone split in two. why its a small girl, only god knows.
Old 2009-06-10, 18:05   Link #46
kitten320

If they are one now... does it mean Stark will start to jump around like small girl? 0_o

Where is my camera!
Old 2009-06-10, 18:18   Link #47
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
If they are one now... does it mean Stark will start to jump around like small girl? 0_o

Where is my camera!
We can only hope.
Old 2009-06-10, 18:20   Link #48
Justin Kim
*Artist

Stark turns into a Western Zorro?!
Old 2009-06-10, 18:27   Link #49
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama
I also called wolf and number 1 for Stark so I'm happy I am right =D I think Stark and Halibel's release is the one most people called correctly.
Nice!

Yeah I think a quite a few people called Stark and Halibel. Surprisingly enough, hardly anyone guessed Yammi's release would turn him into Barney a huge dinosaur thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320
Please, no. We don't need another diva like Charlotte Coolhorn

I think Stark's going act mostly the same. Wouldn't mind him getting a little more fired up about fighting though.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 18:33   Link #50
Calca
Expressionless

Wonder what this means for the people who liked Lilinette. I thought she had one of the best chances to actually live through this arc but now that she fuses with Stark it may be a bit different.

Is she destined to die just cause she's an arrancar?
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 18:35   Link #51
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Nice!

Yeah I think a quite a few people called Stark and Halibel. Surprisingly enough, hardly anyone guessed Yammi's release would turn him into Barney a huge dinosaur thing
I think no one has guessed Barragan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Please, no. We don't need another diva like Charlotte Coolhorn
Alright he will dance like Elvis then
Old 2009-06-10, 19:22   Link #52
Alleluia_Cone
Prospective Cog

I'm starting to come around to the idea that Soi Fon and Hitsugaya will just be able to beat the first release of their respective opponents before the Vizards come to help help finish off their second releases. Hitsugaya has already used his most powerful technique and Soi Fon has already shown her bankai, and the fights have not lasted long enough to think that they are over.
Alleluia_Cone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 19:24   Link #53
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Wonder what this means for the people who liked Lilinette. I thought she had one of the best chances to actually live through this arc but now that she fuses with Stark it may be a bit different.

Is she destined to die just cause she's an arrancar?
you never know, maybe they will split up again
Old 2009-06-10, 19:28   Link #54
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Stark turns into a Western Zorro?!

now that's a stylish release, those boots and his vest look awesome(fingers crossed the coloured version won't ruin it) -> pimp vs playboy

I hope Stark's personality remains the same! I'm curious to see how this 2 vs 1*(assuming Ukitake will eventually join the fun) works out that's something rare in Bleach where 99% of the fights are 1on1s.. please Kubo make it happen
Old 2009-06-10, 20:00   Link #55
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

If Stark's attacks are anything ike General Cross', he'll be the no.1 cool guy in Bleach
Old 2009-06-10, 20:09   Link #56
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Spoiler for Manga Page:

I wanna say something good about this page, but I can't think of anything that won't make me look like a lolicon.
Old 2009-06-10, 20:31   Link #57
Farscape
Secondman

Stark's release is being severely underestimated

I highly doubt tho that it will become 2v1 (soon), it's not in their nature vs a single opponent i guess beside that, Shinsui's Bankai is soon to be put on stage! what kind of sight would that be if they both went Bankai would kind of make things weird, one out shining the other ><

They are both ambidextrous which is unique and extrodinary They should have their own opponnent!
Farscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 20:53   Link #58
SagaraSouske

There is gotta be more to Soi Fon's Bankai. If it was just a rocket blast then it would have been named:

雀蜂雷公炮 - Wasp Cannon of Thunder God

instead of

雀蜂雷公鞭 - Wasp Whip of Thunder God
SagaraSouske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 20:56   Link #59
Raghar

Eeeeek that finger on the first image is scary.

When would Kubo do something like a story? Was Aizen intention to kill all Espadas?
Raghar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 21:39   Link #60
Ichimaru

wtf is stark releasing so soon.....

imo he hasnt been pushed hard enough to the point where he needs to release to fight with the captain.....he better back that up with a 2nd release imo....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion