AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-06-11, 02:05   Link #81
Sythychan

Just by examining how things are going, isn't it turning into a pattern like theme now? First its Hitsu vs Halibel, Hitsu gets one up and an immediate scene change to Soi vs Barra, now its Soi gets a one up and its Shun v Stark, its sort of like a movie trilogy, most common I can see is Star wars, Good guys achieve what they believe a monumental victory only to be suprised by the same enemies... Also, I wonder where Wonderwice is... o_o;; I miss his Owaaaouu
Sythychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 04:09   Link #82
SilentOb
Lurker

I find it odd that Stark, Barragan and to a certain extent, Halibel, releases when they are still on the upper-hand. It seems that they are luring the captains to unleash their most secret and/or powerful moves.

I bet a certain Aizen is observing silently and analysing their moves.
SilentOb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 04:42   Link #83
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

Quote:
Just by examining how things are going, isn't it turning into a pattern like theme now? First its Hitsu vs Halibel, Hitsu gets one up and an immediate scene change to Soi vs Barra, now its Soi gets a one up and its Shun v Stark, its sort of like a movie trilogy, most common I can see is Star wars, Good guys achieve what they believe a monumental victory only to be suprised by the same enemies...
Its been like that since Bleach started actually

A summary of a typical 3 week long fight chapters

-Bad dude makes cool pose and speech
-Good dude gets hurt and comments about how strong their presence is
-Bad dude makes his/her move, good dude nearly dies
-Good dude gets some random power up from heavens or unleashes some bankai
-Bad dude dies but he always has time to make a cool speech before he goes off
Rawrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 07:11   Link #84
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z. Kensei View Post
Stark's release form look's awesome judging from that one pic, though barragan's is still the best. I like the idea of Stark and lili coming togethor. Ive heard speculation from friend's about him being a wolf, but nothing like this.
that sounded soooo wrong
Old 2009-06-11, 10:28   Link #85
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
I'm sort of waiting to see what soifong's bankai beam does. If all it is, is a aoe beam of high dmg, then it's really quite bad.

Considering a 2 hit ko shikai, a big beam that might actually take 10 hits to kill a strong opponent seems weak. Not to mention opponents being able to escape from the beam that takes such a long time to prepare.
I think it would be good for Barragan to have performed a bala oscuras that pierced through the beam which was the reason it hit Omaeda and not because it was that big and he hid in order to perform a surprise Cero Oscuras from behind or below.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 14:13   Link #86
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Hate Loneliness, But it loves me

Quote:

* Fight between 2nd Division Caption Soi Fon and Barragan. Soi Fon puts everything into one attack against Barragan. There's a huge explosion and Barragan is enveloped in huge flames.The wind pressure from the huge explosion slams Oomaeda against a wall.Soi Fon: Is...is it done?. Confirming the huge flames, words of relief escape from her but.

* The band wrapped around her becomes undone and doesn't prevent her from getting blown away. She gets blown away right into Oomaeda's chest. Oomaeda firmly catches her.Then, playing the lover's part more than usual, Oomaeda says. "Oomaeda: ...Captain...you did it...! ". Soi Fon: ...Let go...That's disgusting

* Battle between 8th Division Caption Kyouraku Shunsui and Stark .Looking at huge flames from Soi Fon's attack Stark asks Kyouraku. Are all shinigamis bankais that strong . Shunshui replies positively . Stark enquirers about Toshiro and asks is his bankai stronger than Shunshui. Shunshui replies saying that not yet but in a 100 years Toshiro will surpass him .

* Stark asks Shunshui is he stronger than Toshiro. Shunshui doesn't answer tosses his haori over to Ukitake. Kyouraku asks Stark is he that eager .Ukitake stares at Kyouraku Stark replies he wanted to see Shunshu's bankai and proceeds to sheathe his sword. With a loud voice he calls Lilynette, who's fighting Ukitake.Kyoraku is puzzled at this and questions Stark

* Stark says because they are one person . That is, when a hollow progress to arrancar normally the flesh is divided from the sword. However, they were divided into Stark and Lilinette. And when they combine into one there power will be released . Stark finishes and strokes Lilinette's head, Stark yells " Kick about, wolf pack" (Kechirase Los Lobos)

* .There is a loud explosion followed by smoke surrounding them .Kyouraku to releases with words Katenkyoukotsu (Flower Heaven's Crazy Trick) and released Kyouraku and Ukitake gasp at Stark's appearance.Stark has taken on the shape of a wolf hunter.And he's carrying something like a hunting gun.

* Finally #1's power will be revealed!!What's that he carries in his hand...!?

Credits : Sheetz
Old 2009-06-11, 14:19   Link #87
RDF2050
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

Hate Loneliness, But it loves me

Credits : Sheetz
I am crazy to read the manga already
Old 2009-06-11, 14:24   Link #88
SagaraSouske

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentOb View Post
I find it odd that Stark, Barragan and to a certain extent, Halibel, releases when they are still on the upper-hand. It seems that they are luring the captains to unleash their most secret and/or powerful moves.

I bet a certain Aizen is observing silently and analysing their moves.
They do prob because they all have a second release.
SagaraSouske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 14:33   Link #89
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
* Finally #1's power will be revealed!!What's that he carries in his hand...!?
How false is that!? You wont see anything till the chapter after this one. The spoiler pic will probably be the last page of this chapter.

Also, so he doesnt turn into a wolf but actually a hunter that hunts wolves..? Lol

I wonder what type of person he was before he became a hollow...

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 14:38   Link #90
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
How false is that!? You wont see anything till the chapter after this one. The spoiler pic will probably be the last page of this chapter. .
Guessing its Drake's summary . The summary ended with ....

Quote:
Continued in Bleach 362
The good way for a Manga-ka to generate readership is either leave it at a cliffhanger or confuse the daylights out of the reader . KT chose the later this week

The chapter raises more questions than answers on hollow evolution : (
Old 2009-06-11, 15:36   Link #91
astrallionheart

Lol I like how Soi Fong rejected Omaeda...the closet lesbian peeks out once again.
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 16:01   Link #92
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Pretty interesting summary but it seems like Barragan and Halibel aren't done yet..

If anyone is interested.....
Spoiler:
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 16:07   Link #93
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Lol I like how Soi Fong rejected Omaeda...the closet lesbian peeks out once again.
I really don't think that's the reason... I would say exactly same words on her place

Anyway I love this little encounter between her and Omaeda, really want to see it
Where are Soi Fon/Omaeda supporters? I remeber there were quiet some last time here

Oh! And I like how Soi Fon is reffering to Barragan as 'It' not 'he' He surely scared her a lot, although can't blame her there.

So Stark is a wolf hunter not a wolf? Interesting... wonder what will be his power...

Besides... did I get it right? Barragan is surounded by flames and we see nothing?
So technically Barragan is surounded by fire, Halibel by ice... no one can see them... yep, they surely will be baclk for more

But this time someone else will do it
Old 2009-06-11, 16:44   Link #94
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Nice!

Yeah I think a quite a few people called Stark and Halibel. Surprisingly enough, hardly anyone guessed Yammi's release would turn him into Barney a huge dinosaur thing

Please, no. We don't need another diva like Charlotte Coolhorn

I think Stark's going act mostly the same. Wouldn't mind him getting a little more fired up about fighting though.
Lmao, on Yami's release.
Rukia, Renji, and Chad: "OMG WTF IS THIS REIATSU?"
Yami: "I LOVE YOU, you LOVE ME!"
*Group walks away from giant barney plush espada."
Old 2009-06-11, 21:38   Link #95
Sythychan

Technically a "Wolf Hunter" would just be a poacher. Which leads to a weird key, how does that fit into his "Deadly Sin" of sloth? =\
Old 2009-06-11, 22:01   Link #96
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythychan View Post
Which leads to a weird key, how does that fit into his "Deadly Sin" of sloth? =\
...who said the Espada were going by deadly sins?
Old 2009-06-11, 22:12   Link #97
Vorhamus
I N C O N C I E V A B L E

Wolf hunter... Wolf... Not much difference for me, as both are 'hunters' in a way or another.

Ooh which abilities might arise? Perfect Stealth? Tracking bullets? Teleportation? ..Well, Stark would be quite formidable with teleportation, as he's unpredictable (using Cero out of nowhere), nobody could figure out where he'd appear next, possibly.
Vorhamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 22:16   Link #98
Sythychan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
...who said the Espada were going by deadly sins?
Meant to correct it, the ways in how humans die, =x
Old 2009-06-11, 22:21   Link #99
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
she's only lesbian for Yoruichi, maybe not even that, she could just be a obsessed one
Old 2009-06-11, 22:55   Link #100
Sythychan

I always thought of Soi Fon as the creepy stalker lady.
Buuut that isnt what this chapter is about =3

Im excited to see more of Shunsui v Stark even if its just chatter. o__o

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion