AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-03-05, 16:24   Link #41
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Germany
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
Ill start play GunBound now, feel free to msg me ingame... ID is Bio2hazard... ^^
__________________
Biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 17:53   Link #42
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: edge of my dream in the land of twilight...ZzzZzZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
95% of the people I've met in the game that acutally speak are assholes. I've met Nazi mofo, Jewish pride mofos, people that just WILL NOT SHUT UP, people who are dumb enough to think "Negro" is an insult, people who think they're cool because they figured out a way around the swear filter, hackers, you name it.
Indeed, I met a lot of people like that when I was playing for a month. I swear it's like going through CS all over again.
__________________
Wandering_Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 18:31   Link #43
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth
Indeed, I met a lot of people like that when I was playing for a month. I swear it's like going through CS all over again.
The reviewer at Netjak says a lot of the same stuff:

http://www.netjak.com/review.php/554

I'm actually kinda resigned to stop playing right now.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 19:20   Link #44
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
The reviewer at Netjak says a lot of the same stuff:

http://www.netjak.com/review.php/554

I'm actually kinda resigned to stop playing right now.

hm.. tatz why we only play with the people we know tatda reduce other X&%*E(##$5 bakas.
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 15:54   Link #45
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Germany
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
Yo, yesterday i played lots with GATX and Kae ... hehe, was pretty fun ... but they dont belive me that i'm a n00b in that game and think i have a 2nd account that is a wand or something

Anyways , im pretty hooked to the game, and i'd like to be an addition to the AS guild I hope it will be created soon
__________________
Biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 16:04   Link #46
Izzy
Corrupted
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazard
Yo, yesterday i played lots with GATX and Kae ... hehe, was pretty fun ... but they dont belive me that i'm a n00b in that game and think i have a 2nd account that is a wand or something

Anyways , im pretty hooked to the game, and i'd like to be an addition to the AS guild I hope it will be created soon
that got to be the funniest things I ever heard......but really your sure your a newb in this game you where pretty evil dude
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 16:15   Link #47
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Germany
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
Yeah i am, i started to play when i made that post be4 ^^

Used to play lots of worms and stuff, maybe thats why ... yay, i love a.sate ^^
__________________
Biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 00:13   Link #48
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Asuki Guild!!!!

Finally! there is an Animesuki Guild. for those who wants to join ^_____^

GUILD name: ASUKI
equirement: AS member--NO RANKING NECCESSARY, (but i thought you need to be an axe to join? ) newbies-->pro all welcome!!!
GM: damit2

so the rollcall goes:

(please correct me if i am wrong)

damit2 = basket
tenshi322 = Oneesama
Bio2hazard = Biohazard
hoju98456 = GATX207_Blitz
diabolistic = diabolistic
segahekui = segahekui?
snappix = Izcoatl / Izzy
Bom13prfsr20 = SiL Eighty
SasamiNoMiko = Kurama no Miko2003
Weirdanzeige = Weirdanzeige?




I only put down the names I know for sure they are joining the guild... others if want to join.. let me update the list by posting here or PM anything

Last edited by Oneesama; 2004-03-10 at 22:14. Reason: GUILD MASTER = BASKET
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 00:20   Link #49
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In a Green Coffee Cup
Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneesama
Finally! there is an Animesuki Guild. for those who wants to join ^_____^

GUILD name: ASUKI
equirement: AS member
GM: damit2

so the rollcall goes:

(please correct me if i am wrong)

damit2 = SiL Eighty?
tenshi322 = Oneesama
Bio2hazard = Biohazard
hoju98456 = GATX207_Blitz
diabolistic = diabolistic
segahekui = segahekui?
snappix = Izcoatl / Izzy?


I only put down the names I know for sure they are joining the guild... others if want to join.. let me update the list by posting here or PM anything

and thx for the guild XD SiL Eighty! salutes! General_Sama! XD
HUH??!?! I didnt make that guild are you sure that ASUKI is an animesuki guild? I listed all of my SN's thats not one of them and who is damit2?

*EDIT* Ok I just checked it I signed up for the guild w/ my major guy now Bom13prfsr20. Ph34r me !
__________________
SiL Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 00:35   Link #50
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: look behind you...
damit2 is basket from the animesuki channel.. though, thats what GATX claims ^^
__________________

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 00:38   Link #51
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
kwah~~ OMG... I AM SORRY :P b/c you said you were gonna start an AS guild.. i thought i was you @_@ gomen! gomen!!!

THEN WHO IS THE GUILD MASTER!!!!

MASTER wo Sagashite~~~

edit: thx!

Last edited by Oneesama; 2004-03-10 at 00:43. Reason: i got it :D
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 00:50   Link #52
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In a Green Coffee Cup
Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneesama
kwah~~ OMG... I AM SORRY :P b/c you said you were gonna start an AS guild.. i thought i was you @_@ gomen! gomen!!!

THEN WHO IS THE GUILD MASTER!!!!

MASTER wo Sagashite~~~

edit: thx!
No problem lol I was gunna make the guild but it just seemed like no one was intrested. Oh well save my money for a kendo suit now only need 7k more
__________________
SiL Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 04:38   Link #53
Weirdanzeige
Anti-You
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 26
I'm interested!! its just two things..1)my rank is stone hammer, 2)I have a week armor...for now


WHy not just start a guild once everyone is ready?
__________________
Weirdanzeige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 05:01   Link #54
wao
OK.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The Fields of High Attus
Age: 25
Yes, damit2 is basket and he's an annoying idiot and he's also my brother. basket goes on IRC, not the forums, so if you'd like to contact him look in the #animesuki channel. Or you can ask me to pass a message (though I'm not on IRC much lately.)


I tried gunbound but I instantly saw it as very addictive and I've had ENOUGH bad experiences of getting addicted to a game and not doing my homework. So I sadly had to stop early on. I think it's INCREDIBLY cute, though. And like I said, addictive........

I do agree that most people on the servers are idiots; most 1. don't type very well as they're all the impatient, do-it-now sort who must be like that to keep up with the game. 2. Aren't your highly-educated intelligent wonderful people, just your average person wanting to play a game. 3. Mostly asians, and asians in general (stereotypes have some truth in them :\) don't care much about typing properly or acting nicely on the internet :P
wao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 09:29   Link #55
Izzy
Corrupted
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdanzeige
I'm interested!! its just two things..1)my rank is stone hammer, 2)I have a week armor...for now


WHy not just start a guild once everyone is ready?
there are servers that has all avatar abilities off, you can play there.....and at the same time earn alot of money to buy better armor so.......don't worry as much, just keep playing and you'll get your ideal armor......and money

now that a Animesuki guild is formed, I hope GHDpro or xris gives a lil blessing on the guild

Sign me up, Turtle General at your service.....or maybe I should call myself A.sate Commander

*shotgun salute*

Last edited by Izzy; 2004-03-10 at 10:57.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 11:16   Link #56
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: KAZOO-TOPIA
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
aw dang it I was going to tell dia to get logs and check them for himself, but wao alrdy verified blah. eh o well.

ah you people have all these caps and numbers and even ascii art or wahtevers blah blah blah can you add me I don't think I can remember your names thx if you do and if you don't then I'll manage somehow.
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 11:25   Link #57
Mcdonalds
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 28
yea i play GB, there are avatar off servers for high rank but with crap items (servers 11,12) my account name is FaTTChun.
Mcdonalds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 12:16   Link #58
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In a Green Coffee Cup
Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
I encourage everyone to join the ASUKI guild. We dont care what your rank is. If you are a peep... well we dont care come on down and JOIN! We just want people from the AS board to represent. Plus its always more fun to play w/ people you see on the boards/irc channel alot.

Remember: We dont care what rank you are or what avatar you have. ITS ALL GOOD!

Add Bom13prfsr20 if you know whats good for ya
__________________
SiL Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 13:32   Link #59
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
Yes, damit2 is basket and he's an annoying idiot and he's also my brother. basket goes on IRC, not the forums, so if you'd like to contact him look in the #animesuki channel. Or you can ask me to pass a message (though I'm not on IRC much lately.)


I tried gunbound but I instantly saw it as very addictive and I've had ENOUGH bad experiences of getting addicted to a game and not doing my homework. So I sadly had to stop early on. I think it's INCREDIBLY cute, though. And like I said, addictive........

I do agree that most people on the servers are idiots; most 1. don't type very well as they're all the impatient, do-it-now sort who must be like that to keep up with the game. 2. Aren't your highly-educated intelligent wonderful people, just your average person wanting to play a game. 3. Mostly asians, and asians in general (stereotypes have some truth in them :\) don't care much about typing properly or acting nicely on the internet :P
00000~~~ tatz very nice of him XD JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GUILD!!! we might be able to catch him and say thx in the AS irc. XD
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 15:03   Link #60
RebootEDC
Kiero mi Hanime Gratix™
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Daikoku city.
Age: 37
Send a message via MSN to RebootEDC Send a message via Yahoo to RebootEDC
My nick @ GunBound is... RebootEDC.
Yeah, I don't change my nickname (I haven't changed it since 1996). Maybe it's not original, but I prefer calling it stability of identity. heh
__________________

Proudly enjoying Hanime Gratix™ since 2003
RebootEDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.