AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2004-03-29, 16:57   Link #81
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?ってきかないで

Guild Match Requested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basket
I've approved both of your applications, have fun playing in the guild! =)

He's not the only one who's trying to move up. =P

104500/104499 4/11 FaTTChun
107554/107553 5/11 damit2
111792/111791 6/11 hoju98456

Tenshi is in threat. *points at all those crazy people*
rank 4. 5. 6.~~ all gold axe
---------------------------------------

GUILD WAR TIME =)

i am okies on Monday-Wednesday, Friday from morning any time to 4pm this week. Monday and Wednesday Nite...till 10PM (PACIFIC TIME ZONE)
i have to work on Weekends, so i really cant make it. =P even at nite time.

Last edited by Oneesama; 2004-03-29 at 22:08. Reason: ASUKI GUILD MATCH
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 19:01   Link #82
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
Aye Your Local Teddy B34r here. ^^

Me free times hmm... well my new job is starting in a day or 2 and its full time so I wont be playing as much maybe >_<. I'll be working 7am-5pm so... Id say im free 630pm during weekdays and 1pm + on weekends

*goes back to play more GB needs 20 more gp for 9000 ^_^*
Old 2004-03-29, 22:54   Link #83
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Hmm, a guild match already I see so who we having a game with? I'm free Mon-Fri around 6pm-9pm.
Old 2004-03-30, 02:19   Link #84
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiL Eighty
Welcome to the Clan !!! ^^ Also an advanced welcome to Wandering_Youth who finally applied ^^. Basket will add you as soon as he sees it .

Watch out Diabolistic im coming for rank 1st rank in the ASUKI guild !

40218/40217 1/11 diabolistic

.................................................. .................................................. ...............
43759/43758 2/11 BakaPandaKun

>.<!
i guess i'm technically at the top of the guild .. but we all know Oneesama can beat me any day of the week with her godlike high-angles T_T

diabolistic runs hides behind some shrubbery

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 03:11   Link #85
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Oh yah Oneesama has brought to my attention that maybe we should all have the same body outfit. She suggest that we pic a particualar peice and we all save to get one and look alike lol.

Not to sure if this is a good idea since it was suggested that we all save for archangle's . I thought itd be cool if we were all kendo bodys !! *mostly cuz i already have kendo and i dont want ANOTHER body*And the girls kendo is just cool. I like it better than the guys kendo 'cuz of the white ^_<

What you guys think?
Old 2004-03-30, 03:27   Link #86
mulititard

There is no way in hell I am going to want to dress the same as everyone else in the guild. ( Think of it this way SIL, you don't want to get another body and you play way more than me, do you really think I want to save up for another?). Besides what fun is looking the same?
mulititard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 03:46   Link #87
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulititard
There is no way in hell I am going to want to dress the same as everyone else in the guild. ( Think of it this way SIL, you don't want to get another body and you play way more than me, do you really think I want to save up for another?). Besides what fun is looking the same?
Ionno wasnt my idea. Its more of a why not type thing i guess. we are always in the avatar off zone so stats arent really an issue. Ionno it was just an idea that was brought to my attention to make things more intresting I guess. We do need to concentrate on getting that guild war organized though !!

Oh ya muliteitard what sn in gb are you i dont recognize your name.
Old 2004-03-30, 03:49   Link #88
mulititard

I'm mastrblastr on gb. Sorry to rain on the parade, but it's really not something I would want to do. I really like to look unique I guess. The idea of us all looking the same is just boring !

Edit: I wonder why the hell I put that sentence in brackets for my last post..
Old 2004-03-30, 03:57   Link #89
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulititard
I'm mastrblastr on gb. Sorry to rain on the parade, but it's really not something I would want to do. I really like to look unique I guess. The idea of us all looking the same is just boring !

Edit: I wonder why the hell I put that sentence in brackets for my last post..
OMg my memory SUCKS man.... I all welcomed you and all and i dont even remember your AS sn ;_; BAh i need some of those brain pills to make me remember simple stuff.... -.-''

anyways opinion noted! *idea will most likely be scratched anyway*
Old 2004-03-30, 04:07   Link #90
mulititard

Well , don't just drop the idea because of me. If the others like it I guess I can try to do it for the group.. but I can't gaurantee I can get the required item quickly since I haven't played as long as you guys. Just please don't make it something overly expensive! Oh and I refuse to lose my wings <_< hehe+P
Old 2004-03-30, 09:12   Link #91
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Send a message via ICQ to basket Send a message via AIM to basket Send a message via MSN to basket Send a message via Yahoo to basket Send a message via Skype™ to basket
So have we decided on what avatar set to wear? ^_^; I need to either continue saving (from 110k) or buy something.

Besides, there are a lot of people randomly PMing me to ask for avatar items...

(and I'm still in 5th place x.x)
basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 11:40   Link #92
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?ってきかないで

okies. timetable PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR TIMEZONE!

[Monday ~ Friday]
AM
+9-4 PM

-Oneesama ( i think i can adjust mine if need. ) PT
-mulititard (3-7 pm ) MST

PM
5-10PM+

-Wandering_Youth (6pm-9pm)
-SiL Eighty(630PM+)
-basket( 9 PM +) GTM
-Mcdonalds ( 6-11pm) GTM

[Saturday~Sunday][/I][/U]
-SiL Eighty(1PM+)
-basket (ALL DAY ^-^)
-Oneesama (7/8PM+)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Others i have not seem post their times yet. so if you havn't, please do so.... *i see some1 eagerly awaits for this match ^______^* *points* to some1 starting w/ a letter *b*
\o/

2nd. Uniform.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIL
....Its more of a why not type thing i guess....
Percisly.
The outfit was only a suggestion that I came up yesterday b/c my friend's comp was laging so badly, and I can't get into games. ~~ reason why i choose arc angel is b/c some1 else mentioned he/she will get arc angel too... but forgot who.... (btw~ i am saving for my bazooka now~~)
Sil, ACTUALLY, i was thinking IF WE ARE ALL TEDDY HEADED, tat would be cool. Since the teddy suit can't be bought, hence i have my idea on the wings. XD

I am in total accord w/ everyone having different outfits. but just for fun-type of things like for once-in-a-life-time-experience ~~ \o/ imagine we all have same outfit... TWINS! ~~ blah~~ haha~~ I have np w/ it

3rd.

diabolistic,............... YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!!!!!!!!
blah~~~ you should see my misses... lol
example:
*75 will get ultra high bonus... 3.2 bar should hit...... o well.... *
tenshi: testing
hoju: u oh
Chae: u oh
tenshi: NONOOONO~~
team damage penalty -31 gold
tenshi: oops.....

Last edited by Oneesama; 2004-03-30 at 19:24. Reason: time zone
Old 2004-03-30, 12:04   Link #93
Mcdonalds

yea, i can come on between mainly between 6pm - 11pm (GMT) everyday, not that i'm on that much, but if on a specfic day i'm needed, i can be on then
Mcdonalds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 18:24   Link #94
mulititard

I ussually play at like 3-7 pm on weekdays, and sporadically on weekends. Although even on weekdays I'm a bit irregular. Basically you could expect to see me logging in at any time after 3pm and I basically stay on until I get bored. :// This is MST.
Old 2004-03-30, 18:33   Link #95
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Send a message via ICQ to basket Send a message via AIM to basket Send a message via MSN to basket Send a message via Yahoo to basket Send a message via Skype™ to basket
I should mention that the times I posted earlier are all GMT +8, so this may make it difficult to schedule something... I suppose if I really want to I could try doing it at various odd hours, because next week is the reading week (no classes).
basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 19:55   Link #96
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

ya we need to figure ouy what time zone everyone is in lol My 6pm sure insnt your 6pm basket..... . Me and Gat are in the same time zone .... What ever time zone TJ is in I think its GM+3 not sure ....

new assignment! Find out what time zone youre in and post it! we need to be able to cordinate our times!

*edit* Our Thread has become a STICKY WOOO!
Old 2004-03-30, 20:02   Link #97
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
I'm not a member of the guild yet, but as soon as i can i will join ... and if necessary i could play if you have a member to less or something like that ... my timezome is GMT +01:00

( My home time ( GMT + 1 ) I come home at ~17:00 and have to go out with the dog, so i should be available from 17:30 -> 02:00 ...

That would be... 16:30 -> 01:00 in GMT
Biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 20:07   Link #98
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazard
I'm not a member of the guild yet, but as soon as i can i will join ... and if necessary i could play if you have a member to less or something like that ... my timezome is GMT +01:00

( My home time ( GMT + 1 ) I come home at ~17:00 and have to go out with the dog, so i should be available from 17:30 -> 02:00 ...

That would be... 16:30 -> 01:00 in GMT
Ah Bio dont worry we consider you part of the guild even though your not officially in it ^_^. You just need Level up a lil more so we can add you in. im pretty sure that we wont have much of a prblm getting you a spot in the room since the most of us thats been on at one time is 6.

Just earn that GP Bio you dont need mutch to get in ^_^

*goes to play w/ Oneesama whos been playing nonstop all friggen day -.-''*
Old 2004-03-30, 23:15   Link #99
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Pic of alot of members on at once... sorry I forgot to save the other screen caps of during the match though maybe you guys have some?

Spoiler for yay pplZ:
Old 2004-03-30, 23:16   Link #100
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?ってきかないで

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiL Eighty
*goes to play w/ Oneesama whos been playing nonstop all friggen day -.-''*

*cough*cough* it is 'just' happens to be when you were on... i was already there. and when you go back on, i happens to be just login a few mins before you.....

ok.ok. confession of a GB addict. i was on for a very long time today. blah~~
but i did went out for a couple of hours or so... and eat and "stuff", you know....AND plus all the laging time i wasted... i havn't really "play" much.....
-----------------------------------------------

2nd thing. As Sil had mentioned above, your GB homework is to found out wat timezone you are in. and could you kindly convert those time into GMT so we can have one absolute time zone rather i have to convert them to post your time in the timetable? THX. that would makes things easier and less confusing.

Oneesama