AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-02, 12:49   Link #241
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I've just read the ending. Damn, I love this manga. Not because of the rape mind you, but because it shows you the reality that "shit (can) happens" to anyone and the main heroes/heroines aren't immune of it. Wolf Guy depicts the tragedies that befallen the characters in real-life way (rape and shootings happen every day in our world), not in over the top way like what happened in Battle Royale, Gantz, and some of Gundam shows. What I like is that all the brutality in this manga are actually relevant and significant to the story and character development, not just for showing off like in Gantz. I really appreciate that. I'm glad that I'm man enough to enjoy this manga (the story mind you, NOT the rape). Also, I thought this manga even pull some punches by making Aoshika a rape victim and a divorcee long before she was being you-know-what again. Imagined how the readers will feel if Aoshika is just a pure-virgin-hot teacher . Still, I was heartbroken and some part of me died inside when I read the rape chapters T-T.

Ok, about the ending:
Spoiler for A little bit disappointed: